#Hashtag #Within #War #Halloween

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for quoting me on 3 words, but now if you can make sense to why you've done this I'd very much appreciate it.

~Babin
Are we still on for tomorrow to talk about continuing the NAP? Some jackass from your tribe thought it'd be funny to declare war on us, but I've told our members that HashT comes from a position of higher moral standards than we do, so there's no possible way that you would backstab us and then make a thread stating that we're god awful, backstabbing people and that your backstabbing us because we backstabbed some other people and somehow you've become the better of the two backstabbing tribes.

[video=youtube;POCdbcPxNfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCdbcPxNfc[/video]

DeletedUser

Thanks for the offer, but I don't wish to extend the NAP. I no longer wished to have a nap with within after I were informed that y'all will discuss updating the nap the day before its over. As if that's not sketchy as is. Looking out for my members, is all I were doing.

~Babin

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but I don't wish to extend the NAP. I no longer wished to have a nap with within after I were informed that y'all will discuss updating the nap the day before its over. As if that's not sketchy as is. Looking out for my members, is all I were doing.

~Babin
"Looking out for my members" is not a good coverup for a backstab. Look, I don't give a shit that you broke the NAP, in fact, no one does. But don't sit there and ride your high horse through these forums and act like you're not playing in the same mud that we play in. I know we don't have morals, but your moral standards?

[video=youtube;PZem_Tjs3xg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZem_Tjs3xg&spfreload=10[/video]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd like to say sorry to everyone, I didn't hold up to my side of the NAP apparently. Even though within broke it on numerous occasions. But that's fine, I'll gladly take full blame for not sticking it through for one more day (are y'all sure the nap ended tomorrow? Or did Jake take that info with him to the grave y'all built for him and threw him in with the numerous others you've kicked for personal growth?)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One more day? You've been planning to attack us for over a week now. Don't play stupid.

And keep up the little backstabbing remarks. Sadly enough, it's your only decent argument to justify anything you've done.

DeletedUser

Sooo you come here lying about not breaking the nap and then admit to breaking it? And than use the Jake excuse to make your confession look less pathetic? Rip in peace hashT

DeletedUser111692

Are we still on for tomorrow to talk about continuing the NAP? Some jackass from your tribe thought it'd be funny to declare war on us, but I've told our members that HashT comes from a position of higher moral standards than we do, so there's no possible way that you would backstab us and then make a thread stating that we're god awful, backstabbing people and that your backstabbing us because we backstabbed some other people and somehow you've become the better of the two backstabbing tribes.

[video=youtube;POCdbcPxNfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCdbcPxNfc[/video]

Is it really a backstab? I mean NAP ended when you recruited # member.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm confused as to why Within members are annoyed at this move happening.

If you get informed as a leader that a discussion is about to happen about extending an NAP, days before it expires, you should always take that as a warning to prepare for war asap. Or to start the war yourself.

Also, if you let yourselves get portrayed as dirty, backstabbing individuals - which is all the forums have had in them regarding the DreamSweeper incident despite Jake refusing to post for a long time when a lot of Within members were constantly posting about it - then you should expect to be treated in a similar manner.

It's hard for any leader to decide to follow a 'high ground' approach when they know there is a big risk they are about to be turned on by their NAP. And if that wasn't the case, Within leadership should have attempted to extend the NAP sooner/ask for a week's extension on the NAP whilst they discuss it internally.

Seems like this was just a big powder-keg that would have been set off by either tribe, and Within perhaps is annoyed they weren't the ones to light the fuse.

DeletedUser

I'm confused as to why Within members are annoyed at this move happening.

If you get informed as a leader that a discussion is about to happen about extending an NAP, days before it expires, you should always take that as a warning to prepare for war asap. Or to start the war yourself.

Also, if you let yourselves get portrayed as dirty, backstabbing individuals - which is all the forums have had in them regarding the DreamSweeper incident despite Jake refusing to post for a long time when a lot of Within members were constantly posting about it - then you should expect to be treated in a similar manner.

It's hard for any leader to decide to follow a 'high ground' approach when they know there is a big risk they are about to be turned on by their NAP. And if that wasn't the case, Within leadership should have attempted to extend the NAP sooner/ask for a week's extension on the NAP whilst they discuss it internally.

Seems like this was just a big powder-keg that would have been set off by either tribe, and Within perhaps is annoyed they weren't the ones to light the fuse.

We don't care that they've ended the NAP or backstabbed the diplo we had... The issue here is #hashtag calling us backstabbers and trying to climb onto that moral horse, when the fact is they're right down on the floor with the rest of us.

DeletedUser105718

Everyone knows Within has a bunch of noobs and backstabbers in their tribe. Not surprising what so ever that this happened. :icon_idea:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: #HashT
Side 2:
Tribes: Within

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,691
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28,691

chart
[/spoil]

Getting wreked by HastT :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tis true, we are just noobs and backstabbers. We are getting wrecked by hashtag, super wrecked. Might as well give up now.

roman01

Despite said actions against said player, I respect Within's players for sticking through their leadership's decisions and putting the spear to flesh to defend what they've done so far.

It should be interesting to see whether the meat of the tribe can demonstrate the technique of handling such gang bangs to the other members of the tribe. It seems like a good test for Within's internal stability imo and I look forward to seeing how they hold up.

Here is what Within were dealing with before #tag joined in:

Dharma (27th-31st Oct):

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Within
Side 2:
Tribes: Dharma

Timeframe: 27/10/2014 00:00:00 to 31/10/2014 18:00:00

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 11
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 18,098
Side 2: 66,202
Difference: 48,104

chart

[/spoil]

Moo! (27th-31st Oct):

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Within
Side 2:
Tribes: MOO!

Timeframe: 27/10/2014 00:00:00 to 31/10/2014 18:00:00

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 24,749
Difference: 24,749

chart

[/spoil]

It seems like they were already busy dealing with attention from these parties. Despite their situation they're doing what they can to exercise their abilities. Best of luck!

mar71n

To use our internal affairs as a reason to justify backstabb is just pathetic. I smell guilt and denial there.

Now we now why occasional NAP breaches from your tribe stopped for a few days. You planned whole global all-in backstab.

DeletedUser116540

This is strategy game. better prepared than to be dead.

DeletedUser

As much as i dislike Within and their leadership... HashT seems even worse.

http://gyazo.com/9e2a132c89d5f357090bed69c43a8d52

Hash seemed to forgot what game they're playing, Tribal wars or... Tribal Hugs?

In addition to this, a day before this declaration, there seemed to be a bit of mass recruitment up by Within's cluster there, when i say mass recruitment, no word of a lie, a good 10 recruits from that awful little tribe called ~NM~...

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=258

Hash are just as bad as within, Babin's silly Ego.

DeletedUser111028

As much as i dislike Within and their leadership... HashT seems even worse.

http://gyazo.com/9e2a132c89d5f357090bed69c43a8d52

Hash seemed to forgot what game they're playing, Tribal wars or... Tribal Hugs?

In addition to this, a day before this declaration, there seemed to be a bit of mass recruitment up by Within's cluster there, when i say mass recruitment, no word of a lie, a good 10 recruits from that awful little tribe called ~NM~...

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=258

Hash are just as bad as within, Babin's silly Ego.
Don't talk about our mass-recruitment unless you can mention the right tribe, plzzz?