#Hashtag #Within #War #Halloween

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides! Glad to see some action in this world finally :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We do know of the fact that "Elite" have had their skirmishes with Within already. But let's be real everyone, how big of a front do they really share? I'm not hating on "Elite" at all with this, but I don't see them being a big part on this war on Within. It'll be more or less border skirmishes for them I'd be willing to bet. Not sure if "Elite" will really find the need of launching an op or two on Within.

I'll gladly eat my words and give an apology to everyone here if "Elite" do cap more than expected. I weren't overlooking anything, I know what were happening with them. Probably a bit more than others honestly.

~Babin

DeletedUser

What did you just say to me you spineless chav?

I've asked you to please don't play the "We're being gangbanged" card until there's really a gangbang happening. It'd save a lot of people a headache etc. I can give it to y'all that Dharma are hitting y'all also, but honestly I think everyone knows that was going to happen given poor recruitment via rim side.

~Babin

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've asked you to please don't play the "We're being gangbanged" card until there's really a gangbang happening. It'd save a lot of people a headache etc. I can give it to y'all that Dharma are hitting y'all also, but honestly I think everyone knows that was going to happen given poor recruitment via rim side.

~Babin
And we asked that you please don't play the "oh we're the underdogz, I weren't overlooked anything" card. You picking up what I'm putting down? Let's be real. I weren't overlooked anything.

DeletedUser

I've no clue what you're saying Crimsoni, except that you're saying my tribes not the underdogs. Thank you for the compliment, but that's just one (wo)man's opinion.

Also dark, please don't take her from us! :(

GOG the Deceiver

GOG will smash your stinking faces. SMASH THEM TO GOO

DeletedUser114879

So we'll step up to the plate and see what we have (Within) ourselves and take on a tribe that's just over 500k more than us hashtaggers.

Good declaration and all but hitting before NAP end is not cause you guys are underdogs and smaller but brave blah blah. You guys want to take the shot when we fight with Elite too. Which is fine let it be a good war but no need to try to sugar things.

Like you said after all. Lets be real.

DeletedUser

NAP was broke on Within's end multiple times. We honored the NAP, I tried speaking to your council and thinking about situations from both ends. Your members nor your council were willing to work with us at any point in time to the point of recruiting my members, lying to them, and threatening.

~Babin

DeletedUser114962

I am with you HUSTLE even though we war in w73 I still respect you chums, w73 pride please babin take him out. Noob I AM NOT FAZED 1v1 me irl wreckubrah. MIRIN brah?

DeletedUser114879

Well the thing makes things weird for me is I am an Hustle too :lol: No matter who wins around here you will be rimmed on w73 xabbadonx :p

DeletedUser114962

What if I told you I am already on the rim :D HAWKWARD

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NAP was broke on Within's end multiple times. We honored the NAP, I tried speaking to your council and thinking about situations from both ends. Your members nor your council were willing to work with us at any point in time to the point of recruiting my members, lying to them, and threatening.

~Babin

Don't be silly

DeletedUser

Thank you for quoting me on 3 words, but now if you can make sense to why you've done this I'd very much appreciate it.

~Babin