#Hashtag #Within #War #Halloween

DeletedUser

Don't let Crim hear you say that, or he will never let you forget!

Also good job Within keep it up!

DeletedUser

Oh, and Crocadoc

Now lets see what your own tribe mate had to say!

So! It seems I was correct in my analysis of the stats, it seems my assumption that the villages were won easily was actually confirmed by one of your own members! Now do you want to keep pretending those villages were hard fought for, or, do you want to admit you are wrong? I can't wait for your picture response that contributes nothing and makes you look like a fool, please hurry and post it!

Only because he may have put no effort into defending does not mean they were easy villages. His odd boost obviously costing bacon players a lot Off trying to take them. Not to mention the Within players trying to recap them.

I also love how you won't bring the holytramp villages taken into this because they were fought for and hard to get as most villages weren't capped on time. Some people were sniped :icon_eek:

Now you awaited my response :X well there it is <3

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well played bacon I would've did the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. You guys managed to take out 2 of our better members with min losses. Though I might add, shadowraven wasn't able to defend since she was busy with rl things at the time, ended up setting a sitter without first seeing if he was available (ugh). The timing was definitely perfect for you guys so +1 for bacon :icon_cry:

DeletedUser105718

Internal problems?

56b1637a3f290919701ba166d5417f69.png

To say that this war is stagnating would be an understatement...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: #HashT
Side 2:
Tribes: Within

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7,704
Difference: 7,704

chart

[/spoil]

While this was rough on Within, #HastT barely did anything this entire war. In the last 12 days, Within got around ~3 598 014 ODD, HashT got 4 115 340 ODD. Considering the scope of this war and the frontline of it, that's not all that impressive.

Bo-John-bo

I'd say Crimmy is probably just cleaning house. He seems to be turning things around so far, keep up the good work!

DeletedUser78112

Yesh kudos to Crim they worked some nice diplo I hear.:icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

Truth be told, Crimtatata is actually kicking people for not giving him all tribal defenses. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Failed Op + Stacked Frontline + Our North Leaving after pulling several stacks + "Beyond" being Within's bitch deciding to war us pulling half the tribes attention to easy free villages almost = #Hashtag'sSlowDown

DeletedUser111028

and other smaller tribes like garuda, and how those tribes have been aiding them in their conflict. My apologies.
We have diplo with GARUDA? They should have told me first don't you think? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser114962

HASHTAG you hustle pockets from w73. Another failed tribe :( BUT INVITE ME PLEASE :D

Michael Corleone.

HASHTAG you hustle pockets from w73. Another failed tribe :( BUT INVITE ME PLEASE :D
What does World 73 have to do with World 77? Absolutely nothing. But if you really want to play that game, your tribe failed just as hard as Hustle. Congratulations Omar.