#Hashtag #Within #War #Halloween

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
2vioyv5.png

315e7fr.png

I dont really know if its a kick or leave but the fact stays that he still have 4 villages left when he was kicked/left contra/within so in a sense it helped them saved stats..

DeletedUser

So u provided pretty lil picture graphs and all that crap but there is still no proof of kick. Keep trying.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
read my post, "i dont really know if its a kick or leave" but thats not my point here he left, contra saved stats dont try to change the subject.

DeletedUser

and please dont kick members when we are doing an op on them after all they have done for the tribe you will just kick them when they cant defend anymore :|

I dont really know if its a kick or leave but the fact stays that he still have 4 villages left when he was kicked/left contra/within so in a sense it helped them saved stats..

I, err BlackGrimReaper, err Contra kick people to save stats, but I err, don't know if anyone was actually kicked or not.

[video=youtube;5e4Svtr5lBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e4Svtr5lBM[/video]

DeletedUser

Your duke said this

They kicked their member so helped their stats a bit... Here we go. With their kick.

Then darkx asked for proof of kick.

Your pretty pictures contributed nothing to providing any proof of kick. Your post pretty much only says the account was out of Contra when the rest of the villas got nobled out - Which we already know. So your post contributed nothing to the conversation. Good one. :lol:

DeletedUser

Provide proof of him leaving Contra.

Screenshot or it didn't happen. Until then my statement stands.

DeletedUser

hahahaha oh god and he sounded so firm with his "my statement stands!" :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah true that lol and it was false anyways the guy just ditched..

DeletedUser

Who cares if he left of was kicked? Those used to be Contra villages and now they are #HashT villages. Thats all that matters to me.

DeletedUser113438

Who cares if he left of was kicked? Those used to be Contra villages and now they are #HashT villages. Thats all that matters to me.

Only your tribe members seem to care, everyone else here just likes laughing at how they are wrong when they say he was kicked to save stats.

DeletedUser

Kicked or not he was not added to the stats when Frozen Flaim posted his war stats.
jrqtwall simply made a more accurate war stats post. Sure he was wrong that he was kicked, but really how are we supposed to know if he left or was kicked. Usually its is a kick if the player has given up so i am sure he assumed that. You are simply flaming him for the sake of flaming.

DeletedUser

Sure he was wrong that he was kicked, but really how are we supposed to know if he left or was kicked.

IF he felt the need to jump the gun and post unproven claims then people in externals have every right to question it and flame him even more when proven false. Surely you know how PnP works? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser113438

Kicked or not he was not added to the stats when Frozen Flaim posted his war stats.
jrqtwall simply made a more accurate war stats post. Sure he was wrong that he was kicked, but really how are we supposed to know if he left or was kicked. Usually its is a kick if the player has given up so i am sure he assumed that. You are simply flaming him for the sake of flaming.

Actually, I have not flamed anyone. One of the reasons others may be flaming Babin is because he is blaming Contra for booting Kaldereta when they did not, and then he went ahead and kicked that laziestkilla kid he stupidly recruited, which was clearly to save stats.

DeletedUser

Lets just all forgive jrqtwall for this absolutely insolent behavior and move along. Can't believe this discussion has gone on for this long. :D