Hatred's status

DeletedUser

The NAP between FTR and Hatred is now cancelled. We will assist our friends in PTT and our other allies who have a strong dislike of FTR.

We have always tried to maintain good relations with FTR but this is not possible when they expect more from us than they are willing to give back. Hatred will now honour it's alliances, making this decision the only one possible.

DeletedUser1185

Sorry to hear of your decision,especially since your backing a tribe (PTT) that has broken several alliances to and NAPs to attack allied and NAP villages to suit their needs.

DeletedUser

im not happy with the fact that HATRED is joining PTT side since id rather have them on FTR side but theres nothing i can do about them

lord_lycan:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

cheers!

All I hope is FTR pick up their swords and stop spreading rumors towards PTT.
Fight in a man way!

DeletedUser1185

No Rumors being spread PTT broke an alliance with my tribe then broke a NAP when we granted it again,and they didn't care.

Brbbbq

cheers!

All I hope is FTR pick up their swords and stop spreading rumors towards PTT.
Fight in a man way!

you started the war of words, dont cry when the facts come out and you get shown for who you really are

btw, nice real attack.

Last edited:

Brbbbq

The NAP between FTR and Hatred is now cancelled. We will assist our friends in PTT and our other allies who have a strong dislike of FTR.

We have always tried to maintain good relations with FTR but this is not possible when they expect more from us than they are willing to give back. Hatred will now honour it's alliances, making this decision the only one possible.

This is a genuine shame (but also kinda fun) If TFA had been slightly more polite than demanding maybe we wouldnt have had to go here.

But as Mandril says 'Game on'

Brbbbq

I see no war declaration. All i see is a declaration that the NAP has been cancelled...

DeletedUser

Rofl, we'll squash Hatred like we are squashing TFA. Why did hatred join? to support allies? Get real they think they can take out the #1 tribe but dont have the balls to do it by themselves. They talk nice to your face and plot behind your back, its kinda funnny really coming out announcing their stance when we knew all along theyd join in, were ready but Hatred are you?

DeletedUser

Rofl, we'll squash Hatred like we are squashing TFA. Why did hatred join? to support allies? Get real they think they can take out the #1 tribe but dont have the balls to do it by themselves. They talk nice to your face and plot behind your back, its kinda funnny really coming out announcing their stance when we knew all along theyd join in, were ready but Hatred are you?

Hatred is for sure a real threat and need to be respected for what they did till now.

Meanwhile, they will die lol

DeletedUser

I meant we would assist PTT in their conflict against FTR. Sorry if I was not clear.

FTR haven't exactly tried to avoid a conflict with Hatred. You surely couldnt expect we would stay peaceful for ever if you attack our allies, you lie to us, you take on our enemies, you threaten us, etc etc.

Anyway, one side is not going to win overnight. Im sure this will be a fun and interesting conflict.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your decision,especially since your backing a tribe (PTT) that has broken several alliances to and NAPs to attack allied and NAP villages to suit their needs.

Tell me about it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

FTR haven't exactly tried to avoid a conflict with Hatred. You surely couldnt expect we would stay peaceful for ever if you attack our allies, you lie to us, you take on our enemies, you threaten us, etc etc.

So FTR is a tribe that lies and threatens. That's good to know.

Because I'm almost convinced that they're a peaceful group of saints that only talk too much. And all the towns they conguered are given to them out of the good intention of the previous owners.

DeletedUser

So FTR is a tribe that lies and threatens. That's good to know.

Because I'm almost convinced that they're a peaceful group of saints that only talk too much. And all the towns they conguered are given to them out of the good intention of the previous owners.

Oh ericon, im sorry of course we should take the 100 point abandoned villages, then everybody canlive in peace, frolicking through the flowers and singing happy songs. THIS IS A WAR GAME YOU FISH YOU TAKE OTHER PEOPLE VILLAGES BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONGER. How is hatred in second? the same reason we are in first they are good at conquering. Learn how to play the game im sick of this crap

DeletedUser

Thats for the general audience to figure out
Wow, you accuse Hatred of not having balls yet you're the one hiding behind an alias? Do you happen to be someone in FTR2 (or 3?) hiding behind the FTR name & numbers as well?