Have Care x Given Out Their Final Hugs?

DeletedUser

My train was over a second long because it was 2am and my co was drunk when he sent it :'(

DeletedUser105718

Forever statistics

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Yarr
Side 2:
Tribes: Care x
Players: Hard., pimptrump

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 21
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212,815
Side 2: 138,838
Difference: 73,977

chart

[/spoil]

Last 48 hours statistics

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Hard., pimptrump

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 74,309
Side 2: 8,807
Difference: 65,502

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

And for some reason every Yarr and their mother is suddenly posting in this thread.. it goes both ways.

I was around in this topic since the beginning...:icon_neutral:
And I think the Yarr members post as much as they did before but it seems like we are posting more now just because the Care X members disappeared.

DeletedUser

Apologies, I didn't notice it. :))

So did you decide on what you wanted to watch? Iron Man or Expendables? :p

Haha yep i took your advice and watched Iron Man 2... not as good as the first but still was pretty good movie. And wow first time reading this forum in a while and there is a lot of shit talking on here now XD but ya everyone seems to think this war is won. Yes Yarr is winning and did take a lot of villas over the last 2 days but there are still a lot of quality players in care and even though things didnt work out between us and the tribe they still have a lot of good people in there.

Also who is the rimmer person who is telling people that yarr stacked us? And the fact that you think were gonna be sending trains at our extribe is a lie and a half I still like alot of the guys in there and wouldnt consider trying to noble them let alone attack them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107674

I was around in this topic since the beginning...:icon_neutral:
And I think the Yarr members post as much as they did before but it seems like we are posting more now just because the Care X members disappeared.

Haribo is still here. Although im not prominent on the forums but i am here :).

DeletedUser

#1 Read it again.

#2 Who got slaughtered in Agency, was it everyone, really? Last I checked lgtwins was 5-0 up on Yarr (not a boast, some are up some are down that's how it goes) But by your logic => oh I guess Muffin 'saved your skins'.

Please remind him to update the stats he has on his profile when he gets back on.
:)

DeletedUser

Our former leader, Atomos, inexplicably went inactive a few weeks ago. We went through a weird leadership limbo for a long time where no one was in charge. It made us really unorganized and inefficient. Quite honestly, that's the main reason why Care X was able to have their way with us at the beginning. The moment the leadership issue was resolved, the conflict immediately turned around.

The conflict is far from over though, don't count Care X out yet. They have a respectable members list. LGTwins, Girls Like Big Nukes, Hard., PrePearToDie, and pimptrump all put up good fights before they were rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

All the players on the LGTwins account have quit. Myself included. We got tired of the lack of participation out of Care X and the simple fact that all you guys had to do was fake someone and they'd immediately recall their D that was sent to the front line in a panic.

Simply pathetic.

DeletedUser

All the players on the LGTwins account have quit. Myself included. We got tired of the lack of participation out of Care X and the simple fact that all you guys had to do was fake someone and they'd immediately recall their D that was sent to the front line in a panic.

Simply pathetic.

[SPOIL]And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust[/SPOIL]

That is pathetic indeed, GL on your other worlds.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Simply pathetic.
whats pathetic is someone quitting cause they got a little to much pressure on themself "Nah, tribe doesn't help - Fuck this i got better things to do" there is a huge diffrense between good & Great players. Last ones mentions Never quit, no matter what. Last vill standing they will try for a comeback.

I for one thought you could find players who didn't quit at 73 inc's, but perhaps i were wrong. "Oh noes i got incs & 2 trains, uhuh i better quit cause tribe ain't helping :( :( :(" LOL Go play LoL or something, all the losers seems to be there so join em.

kalkoenvet

whats pathetic is someone quitting cause they got a little to much pressure on themself "Nah, tribe doesn't help - Fuck this i got better things to do" there is a huge diffrense between good & Great players. Last ones mentions Never quit, no matter what. Last vill standing they will try for a comeback.

I for one thought you could find players who didn't quit at 73 inc's, but perhaps i were wrong. "Oh noes i got incs & 2 trains, uhuh i better quit cause tribe ain't helping :( :( :(" LOL Go play LoL or something, all the losers seems to be there so join em.

Hey! LoL is my favorite game. Repinski, want to play me on LoL? Maybe you have a chance to win there over me for a change :lol::lol:

Ontopic:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 45
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 533,849
Side 2: 267,917
Difference: 265,932

chart

Side 1: 49,205
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49,205

chart

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
whats pathetic is someone quitting cause they got a little to much pressure on themself "Nah, tribe doesn't help - Fuck this i got better things to do" there is a huge diffrense between good & Great players. Last ones mentions Never quit, no matter what. Last vill standing they will try for a comeback. I for one thought you could find players who didn't quit at 73 inc's, but perhaps i were wrong. "Oh noes i got incs & 2 trains, uhuh i better quit cause tribe ain't helping :( :( :(" LOL Go play LoL or something, all the losers seems to be there so join em.

The decision was made due to being surrounded by Yarr after the initial losses, not cos of 73 incomings or anything stupid like that.

I logged in to the account yesterday after everyone else had gone, just to do some sniping, but with untagged incomings, none of which were trains, I knew the game was up. Noble nukes were sent instead & with that scenario there is not much you can do except doss around, waste time & tag fakes that will probably won't land until after you lose the villages anyway... just a slow wait to be eaten, which doesn't interest me.

Last edited: