HD TV makes things more clear

DeletedUser

I'm a flatliner, does that make me inactive?

You tend to be an exception... Go noble something already :icon_razz:

Dom your quite mistaken, the spam in the tribe has become awesome :D you should come back

I'd last about 3 days before wandering back off again. Life moves in better directions when I'm not stuck to a computer all night trying to start or end some squabble or plan a military strike that people couldn't be bothered to follow anyway. All in all, I'm done here, and was when I retired, that hasn't changed... Sorry :)

Its not awesome enough Dom, Stay away ;)

Also i joined as a flatliner D:

I noticed :icon_wink:, You were one of the people I checked :).

Who's playing Thras these days? That's flat too :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well im not flat lining now, i want that 50% + ownage of K28 :D
Then i can flatline again:)

Also i have forgot fully who is playing the thras account :/
By the looks of it no one is xD

DeletedUser

It's gonna be Bam lol
Bam, you are going down snowflakes hahahaha

DeletedUser51929

I am still here in K29, anyone in K29 fancy giving me vills be my guest, if not I'll have to hunt you down and spoon feed you jelly untill you submit >:D

DeletedUser

It's gonna be Bam lol
Bam, you are going down snowflakes hahahaha

If I'm going down, at least I know I did my best. If I'm gonna win easy, then I don't deserve to be in world 6. But If I'm gonna try to win in world 6 by earning it, then yes, I think I'll stay. What I meant is, Why do you think almost half the world decided to join HD?

DeletedUser51929

I want to think because of me, but we all know that aint the reason T_T

DeletedUser

since when was it only ND and hire the only tribes that merged? Check the facts and then talk.

Mick876

since when was it only ND and hire the only tribes that merged? Check the facts and then talk.

It was just HIRE and ND. Though we may have recruited some personal friends of the 2 tribes aswell.

DeletedUser

I think that the "few personal friends" gave him that impression Mick even if it was just a merger of Hire and ND, I'm looking forward to a coming war in the future, bringing w6 back to life!

Mick876

Well we have not merged in a 3rd tribe. If we have i would like to ask him which 3rd tribe we merged in. Because when i look at the map only HIRE and ND have disappeared.