{hdr}

DeletedUser

those tribes you mentioned as cowards are in fact the ones beating up on HDR.. how does that make you feel? Poeple look at stats way to much in this game. They never seem to see the larger picture. Sean. HDR were never main targets. neither was Virgin. Undrwlrd was, and we always were leading them in villages. Now.. lets think WAYYYY back chall we?

Virgin,The_FP,-=I=-{HDR},K30-S,Undwrld Made up the coalition to war Swarm.

The_FP, -=I=- and K30-S never attacked. K30-S sat there and stacked 3 or 4 villages on the frontline. -=I=- fam. set up the coalation got us all ready to attack then backed out and allied with you instead and attacked {HDR}. The_FP were a small tribe and were never part of the coalation.

So, {HDR}, UNDRWD and Virgin vs -=I=- fam. and S2ORM fam.

In total 4 tribes vs 5 tribes so you weren't outnumbered in that war.

2 weeks later Kinky attaced us. So, we targeted The_FP up in the north first... they fell with in 1 week into the war. -=I=- familly got scared.. and backed out.. That left {HDR} F,Virgin,Undrwld,Kinky with K30~S supporting undwlrd and virgin. So. I ordered the tribe to concentrate on kinky as we were behind 200 villages and kinky was making alot of ground eating up our inactives. I also ordered 10-15 members to deal with the coalition. Enter BoC or whatever.. they supported and helped out payner. So i asked Daholla if he would mind taking them out. He took care of them for us, and i then messaged Virgin and told them they would become our next main target as virgin were the ONLY tribe that gave us any grief aside form kinkies. Alleo agreed to bring in virgin.. but later backstabbed me as he had an op in progress and felt they would make excellent progress with this 1 op. wIzzy got pissed. Ordered ALOT of nukes/fakes at a few key players in virgin and DH also offered a bunch as well. After alleo was cleared.. and seen the true force we had.. he realized he was on the worng side. A few of them joined us, a few joined Undrwlrd to continue the fight against us. Alleo and his group still live, those who did not join.. have been or are in the proccess of being rimmed. {HDR} have never worried us. So, Im glad to see you back on the forums bro! Ive missed our p&P chats :icon_biggrin:

wIz

That just shows how weak your enemies where. Virgin were scared to fight a war with a tribe that is bigger than them. In my opinion there tribe was good but they took the game too seriusly. The point of tribalwars is to fight against bigger tribes and beat them to gain territory. They just backed out at the first sign of difficulty and merged into their enemy.

You have never been surrounded. Even with all the tribes you mentioned that were apparatnly in the coalation it still doesn't make up the size of your tribe whereas we are surrounded by three tribes and each tribe has more villages than us. Dramatically more added together too. We are fighitng against all odds. You were fighitng a bunch of tribes that were about 10 times smaller than you.

-sean

DeletedUser

The_FP, -=I=- and K30-S never attacked. K30-S sat there and stacked 3 or 4 villages on the frontline. -=I=- fam. set up the coalation got us all ready to attack then backed out and allied with you instead and attacked {HDR}. The_FP were a small tribe and were never part of the coalation.

So, {HDR}, UNDRWD and Virgin vs -=I=- fam. and S2ORM fam.

In total 4 tribes vs 5 tribes so you weren't outnumbered in that war.

That just shows how weak your enemies where. Virgin were scared to fight a war with a tribe that is bigger than them. In my opinion there tribe was good but they took the game too seriusly. The point of tribalwars is to fight against bigger tribes and beat them to gain territory. They just backed out at the first sign of difficulty and merged into their enemy.

You have never been surrounded. Even with all the tribes you mentioned that were apparatnly in the coalation it still doesn't make up the size of your tribe whereas we are surrounded by three tribes and each tribe has more villages than us. Dramatically more added together too. We are fighitng against all odds. You were fighitng a bunch of tribes that were about 10 times smaller than you.

-sean
you wanna say 3 -4 villages = like 2/3 of the defence on front line?

K.

DeletedUser

1) We don't have an oppisite direction. We noble barbs within our cluster to strengthern our cluster and we noble enemies on the border. We never knew you guys were at war with us until you took more than 100 villages off us in a week and publically posted stats etc. We weren't prepared for that war and we have other priorities of tribes we have been at war with for a while.

I personally took 17 villages from =RES= in about 10 days before quiting the .net server (my world one included) to play .co.uk

2) A lot of our players have been offered places in S2ORM (me included) which were turned down.

3) It may be 1 on 1 to you but when there is about 40 players choosing to 1 on 1 with our small K54 cluster it isn't one on one to us. It is team work when you have 40 big players against a couple of small players.

4) I haven't attepted to snipe. I gave HDR the chance to claim my villages and left them empty for them and then I haven't logged in since. Whoever gets my villages I don't really care anymore.

5) Thanks.

1) Not anymore no..... You now have nowhere left to hide. I think my stats against HDR are about 75-0 (by all means check)
2) Yes... Though I was Fenx council and also Kinky council for a short time, S2orm as yet are unaware of my potential ;) Be assured if I was given a veto no HDR members would be invited.
3)This world is more than a week old Sean, yes, this week has been a group effort against one of your players who has been all but eradicated but I have been solo several times in the past. My villages are within some of your main clusters in both K44 & K54... I do find it quite sad you guys have never managed to take a single village from me... not even a snipe back village.
4)Fine... Good luck in whatever you choose to do
5)Your welcome.

DeletedUser

1) We don't have an oppisite direction. We noble barbs within our cluster to strengthern our cluster and we noble enemies on the border. We never knew you guys were at war with us until you took more than 100 villages off us in a week and publically posted stats etc. We weren't prepared for that war and we have other priorities of tribes we have been at war with for a while.

I personally took 17 villages from =RES= in about 10 days before quiting the .net server (my world one included) to play .co.uk

2) A lot of our players have been offered places in S2ORM (me included) which were turned down.

3) It may be 1 on 1 to you but when there is about 40 players choosing to 1 on 1 with our small K54 cluster it isn't one on one to us. It is team work when you have 40 big players against a couple of small players.

4) I haven't attepted to snipe. I gave HDR the chance to claim my villages and left them empty for them and then I haven't logged in since. Whoever gets my villages I don't really care anymore.

5) Thanks.

You were offered a position in Storm?? I would have never approved that sorry buds....Not sure who offered it too you, but it was probably a misunderstanding...

DeletedUser

just so all of storm knows u already have several HDR members in your tribe. and not just one or 2.

DeletedUser

also i was offered a position in storm. i had to refuse as i wanted to bring my loyal peeps with me. now i will die with honor. i had to refuse as i cant see abandoning my tribe just to save my ass.

DeletedUser

1) Not anymore no..... You now have nowhere left to hide. I think my stats against HDR are about 75-0 (by all means check)
2) Yes... Though I was Fenx council and also Kinky council for a short time, S2orm as yet are unaware of my potential ;) Be assured if I was given a veto no HDR members would be invited.
3)This world is more than a week old Sean, yes, this week has been a group effort against one of your players who has been all but eradicated but I have been solo several times in the past. My villages are within some of your main clusters in both K44 & K54... I do find it quite sad you guys have never managed to take a single village from me... not even a snipe back village.
4)Fine... Good luck in whatever you choose to do
5)Your welcome.

1) Against the core closter who are actually inside enemy territory and have nowhere to get support from or get troops to attack back. Basically as easy as taking barbs.

3) We don't have clusters in K44/54 we just have villages within your tribes cluster. So they could say the same. there villages are deep in your tribes clusters yet they have survived for more than a year.

DeletedUser

I would also like to say. HDR are one of the few tribes (If any) who have chose to fight on despite all the odds stacked against them without diplomacy/mergers.

Fighting until the death is how this game should be loyalty should be top of everyones priorities. Unfortunatly most new worlds are full of disloyal players and disloyal tribes and this has backed that opinion up.

Well done to HDR. If every tribe were as loyal as them they would still be standing high ranked as we speak. It's a shame backstabbing and merging brought you guys down. I wish you the best of luck fighting until the death.

DeletedUser

I would also like to say. HDR are one of the few tribes (If any) who have chose to fight on despite all the odds stacked against them without diplomacy/mergers.

We did too with your nice little coalition plus the number 1 ranked tribe in the world. Now run along back to world 1 please we are done with you here.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

we\ve got these nubs scared, they forget to noble the last barbs of 'their' continent :icon_razz:
hdrfail.jpg

XenoBlade147

I dont UnderStand all i see are barbs in that map o_O Am i just blind or something ;)

DeletedUser

I dont UnderStand all i see are barbs in that map o_O Am i just blind or something ;)

too true :) good job barbs don't suppor themselves either :p

DeletedUser

We did too with your nice little coalition plus the number 1 ranked tribe in the world. Now run along back to world 1 please we are done with you here.:icon_cool:

No you didn't you merged with Kinky, Virgin, BOOTY.

Th only tribe you fought 1 v 1 was UNDRWD and that wasn't the original S2ORM it was all the ex-virgin players finishing off an old war.

All the other tribes have merged or you have requested help.