Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
2f006712-83d5-40d4-9be9-bd40a0b6f7b6.png

IL Fighting hard to bring back the stats after a few breaches and the ipod backstab.

6c4bf7b8-d7f0-4c7b-b14d-54ad99cb75eb.png

DeletedUser121460

Well we did give them 20 free barble villages to help their south stat pad and not die out on us. Would be a shame if they just hit delete, don't want to hit gray villages as that will bore me to death. Wasn't south Creati about to hit delete a few days ago ;)

Glad that didn't happen. Would have been injustice for the new 'dogs' playing in the south.

DeletedUser122029

Well we did give them 20 free barble villages to help their south stat pad and not die out on us. Would be a shame if they just hit delete, don't want to hit gray villages as that will bore me to death. Wasn't south Creati about to hit delete a few days ago ;)

Glad that didn't happen. Would have been injustice for the new 'dogs' playing in the south.

Your guy shouldn't of nobled my barbs so :( didn't know I was planning to hit delete either :s

DeletedUser122282

Just the typical shit stirring IL do, will try anything to cause division. Desperation.

DeletedUser118436

Thats a real pathetic move. If the planner of the event is not to be known, I would vote creati offenders to get village barbing penalty.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It’s all part of IL pnp to make sure they look like the nice guys, they staged the whole thing so they could throw more insults at poor innocent creati..... Illuminati confirmed

DeletedUser118436

No offender of khan had a good fate. You will be cursed if you play dirty game.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glossing over the fact this clearly had nothing to do with me, what dirty play have i made on w100?