Help needed...

DeletedUser106356

Cool story... bro'

As much as i dislike you Dorin and the BOSS said i cant post on the forums that was Hilarious:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *Shakes Dorins Hand* Classic :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80720

As much as i dislike you Dorin and the BOSS said i cant post on the forums that was Hilarious:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *Shakes Dorins Hand* Classic :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

have you ever won a speed round in your life? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser106356

have you ever won a speed round in your life? :icon_rolleyes:

You can ask anyone that knows me i don't really like sitting there for hours i cant manage to do it yet i find it hard but if i do i would have by now i promise and i would have won the 1st round i played on .net but the loyalty of a village went to 1 on the last 4 seonds of the round ask Olympus and Brad and eggeman it was unlucky but i came 2nd non the less i would not have got far that round if i did not play in brads tribe i wont deny it credit goes to adam and Brad for that...

Im not the one to do teaming Botting or anything Im learning very well and my startups are actually pretty deadly if you saw last night i was on 2000+ l when others were on 1000 i quit because JaYJaY got banned and Milad was not on skype i don't really like playing on my own due to no one to talk to...

So yes cornish i have never won a round could i have? Yes i could have if i devoted more time to the game itself :icon_smile:

But if its a 1vs1 you want is that a challenge :icon_wink:? i mean surely you cant lose to me martin i only played speed yesterday for 3 hours after 1 month of not playing at all surely you wont bak down your a Boss after all right? :lol::lol:

You see Cornish im not the one to deny stuff and also im not the one that lies i actually tell the truth if i team someone ill admit am i good at speed? I personally would say no but others say i am... am i good at real worlds YES :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

lol you just offered me a 1vs1?

i played/coplayed on the account that won this round i even started nobling the kings tribe, when they was rank 1 tribe so if you want a 1vs1 il give you it when i see a round when mine whoring is bad then we will see how good you do

DeletedUser106356

lol you just offered me a 1vs1?

i played/coplayed on the account that won this round i even started nobling the kings tribe, when they was rank 1 tribe so if you want a 1vs1 il give you it when i see a round when mine whoring is bad then we will see how good you do

You mean the one with Henry?:icon_rolleyes: JaYJaY invited him if we knew you was coing we would have dismissed him now that i know you play that account ill make sure ill give it a visit you growth was rather shocking btw

DeletedUser80720

you may have noticed i never did start up and if i did i would of out grew you no problem

DeletedUser106356

you may have noticed i never did start up and if i did i would of out grew you no problem

I find that hard to believe i had #1 to stable and 50lc before anyone had any i checked the stats 1 minute after the update i have witnesses i had 1000lc before anyone was on 500 trust me even adam and others know im good at lc startups :)

on the x50 speed we can have are 1vs1 Its gonna be like nobling a barb :lol:

Even ask JaYJaY how good i did that round and to say i did not play in 1 Month GG ill even raise the stakes who ever wins the 1vs1 wins 50pp i have mine in the middle u?

DeletedUser80720

you make me laugh you can not grow as quick as me you only grow quick when noobs are on the round some achievement bro....

DeletedUser

if there is a 1v1, Ill be more than happy to be the referee. I can be the witness, and also clear anyone who gets in the way of their 1v1 before they do any damage and take the PP first,then give it to the winner after it's settled. will also post screenshots of reports.

DeletedUser80720

if there is a 1v1, Ill be more than happy to be the referee. I can be the witness, and also clear anyone who gets in the way of their 1v1 before they do any damage.

i have a funny feeling who you would help :p

DeletedUser106356

you make me laugh you can not grow as quick as me you only grow quick when noobs are on the round some achievement bro....

Well you wont have a problem then if you can outgrow me do you accept my Challenge :D?

DeletedUser106356

yeah when im free im up for kicking your butt

Ok then before we begin inform me of the round and also Milad check with morthy mate make sure there are no anonymous barbarians Lurking about with Noble Trains they come out of nowhere!

DeletedUser106356

What i think the best idea is we Join the midweek round and also make a skype Convo so there is no unfair game of joining earlier than the other player Etc

I wont unblock you Martin until you talk some sense besides that Midweek x50 Speed Sounds the most efficient what do you say don't say you don't have time you don't do anything else so don't act like it 1 thing i forgot you do have to do a 1 hour walk to the post office to collect your dole Money besides that what else you do :)?

Sorry for Double Post

Ok silence now England's got a penalty shoot out damn it >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

maybe get the speed mod to do a special round just for me and you :p