Help needed...

DeletedUser

There would be no point in even doing a 1v1 with swifty... 1st of all he has no skill all he does is build some troops suicides them then says I weren't gonna play this round anyway you gangbanged me you have 8 defenders.. he must have learned that from Adam lol

Plus when you do beat him 1v1 what have you achieved??? beating someone who cant even win a round... not even worth the time if you ask me your better off 1v1ing some who at least has a little bit of skill or at least who has a mental age above 5!

DeletedUser106356

There would be no point in even doing a 1v1 with swifty... 1st of all he has no skill all he does is build some troops suicides them then says I weren't gonna play this round anyway you gangbanged me you have 8 defenders.. he must have learned that from Adam lol

Plus when you do beat him 1v1 what have you achieved??? beating someone who cant even win a round... not even worth the time if you ask me your better off 1v1ing some who at least has a little bit of skill or at least who has a mental age above 5!

Jobson will you give it a fucking rest you species i dont sit on my computer like you i mean look at me and look at you for instance i get more girls than you. i have more to show than you. i back shit up more than you im better looking than you.

That about sums it you have no life everyone knows this christ adam had to post on the forums about you even i did because we actually gave a damn hate or not about your health i dont know how you play ruby when your on every round going on .co.uk please dont even go there you specimen

Your a mess at the end of the day jobson so your not too bad at a "PC" Game welldone your a TanK!:lol::lol:

olympus

Don't think i've ever said i wasn't playing seriously against you, if anything i like to play rounds you're in because its so much fun to see your excuses/rage.

And i've beaten you every single time, the one time you got 2 major def players to support you after i cleared all your villages and left you with 2 villages isn't your skill.

Maybe you'd like to do a 1v1 against me :)

DeletedUser106356

Don't think i've ever said i wasn't playing seriously against you, if anything i like to play rounds you're in because its so much fun to see your excuses/rage.

And i've beaten you every single time, the one time you got 2 major def players to support you after i cleared all your villages and left you with 2 villages isn't your skill.

Maybe you'd like to do a 1v1 against me :)

This is what happens to me then he thinks he destroyed me not pointing out the facts of ohers helping him honestly the guys a Plant pot 2 sheets to the wind he wont listen he wont give you a 1vs1 yet were the Keyboard warriors? honestly what a NUGGET

Never has jobson had a fair 1vs1 and i doubt from now he will do it

Gamble guy

Hmm, sor cornish is one of the worst speed players, and I'm the best. That's just how it is

DeletedUser

Do you guys know who usually asks for 1 vs. 1?

Only the attention seekers who feel they are ignored, underrated and people consider them insignificant.
They always publicly beg practically down on their knees for 1 vs. 1 games against the best, because they know that there is absolutely no other way on Earth they will ever be noticed or taken seriously.

That's what you all look like right now. And of course me, James, Milad and whoever else finds himself in our situation will always laugh at you and always reject you, leaving you more frustrated by each passing minute.

And, as the statistics have shown it, the only way you can spill your frustrations is jumping up and down on the forums.

So keep bouncing.

DeletedUser33494

Daymm Adrian...
could have been a little softer with that,.. you didn't have to leave his face messy in the process :icon_eek:

But yes I agree with everything said, only way your gonna be considered is if you show you are the best, and not by 1 vs 1's

DeletedUser

DAMN!

I was out for like 3-4 days and what the HELL has happened here ? :|

Gamble guy

Do you guys know who usually asks for 1 vs. 1?

Only the attention seekers who feel they are ignored, underrated and people consider them insignificant.
They always publicly beg practically down on their knees for 1 vs. 1 games against the best, because they know that there is absolutely no other way on Earth they will ever be noticed or taken seriously.

That's what you all look like right now. And of course me, James, Milad and whoever else finds himself in our situation will always laugh at you and always reject you, leaving you more frustrated by each passing minute.

And, as the statistics have shown it, the only way you can spill your frustrations is jumping up and down on the forums.

So keep bouncing.

Adrian, I have to disagree with you here, I am best, and sir cornish is the worst. What the hell are you talking about? This discussion was about me being best and cornish being the worst, that's why this thread was made. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

do you guys know who usually asks for 1 vs. 1?

They always publicly beg practically down on their knees for 1 vs. 1 games against the best, because they know that there is absolutely no other way on earth they will ever be noticed or taken seriously.

That's what you all look like right now. And of course me, james, milad and whoever else finds himself in our situation will always laugh at you and always reject you, leaving you more frustrated by each passing minute.

so keep bouncing.

amen!!!!!!