hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

DeletedUser120589

Its sad when you can tell if someone is NOOBS or the rest of the world due to the amount of intelligence that is shown in the comments.

Mr I Know Everything

Its sad when you can tell if someone is NOOBS or the rest of the world due to the amount of intelligence that is shown in the comments.
When I mess around and you take me seriously... that is how intelligent you are. BOOM o_Oo_O at least now the coplayer is happy how the tribe is doing something

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hey Mr I know everything I've got a task for you.

I need you to go to your room and put on some athletic clothing. Then you can go downstairs and find a pair of shoes that provide good arch support. Once you've done this put them on and tie up the laces tight.

Then kindly, please jog on!

Mr I Know Everything

But hes still looking down on those sendin
Hey Mr I know everything I've got a task for you.

I need you to go to your room and put on some athletic clothing. Then you can go downstairs and find a pair of shoes that provide good arch support. Once you've done this put them on and tie up the laces tight.

Then kindly, please jog on!
:) ur cute i like you more everyday

DeletedUser120814

Nahhh I only get with those who noble players Artista sorry :(

When u gonna go back to your other account boss?

I dont know anything about the person that claims to know it all, I used to be banned and someone told me to come read the forums so when i did i noticed ban was gone. but that doesnt mean i will chat with u all day again, forgiven, but report is not forgotten. ur still all a waste of time and ull barely see me here

and about ur world score the only thing i can see is that you haven't won in a while bro </3 you wont win this world either sorry to break your heart, so post the win while u still can feel the breeze

but its okay :) you are almost catching up ODA/ODS wise as i havent killed any troops in weeks ^^ and noo waaayyyy you are even almost catching up with farm, Lols

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I dont know anything about the person that claims to know it all, I used to be banned and someone told me to come read the forums so when i did i noticed ban was gone. but that doesnt mean i will chat with u all day again, forgiven, but report is not forgotten. ur still all a waste of time and ull barely see me here

and about ur world score the only thing i can see is that you haven't won in a while bro </3 you wont win this world either sorry to break your heart, so post the win while u still can feel the breeze

but its okay :) you are almost catching up ODA/ODS wise as i havent killed any troops in weeks ^^

Your posts are unintelligible for starters.

Secondly, Hate to burst whatever ego boosted bubble you've created for yourself but you are just wasting your time and money on this world little boy as the grown ups here at SCREW have already won it. The rest is just the clean up so why don't you pop back on your other account and spew some more useless nonsense about how you're in avatar and we'll go back to mass eating you and your cruddy alliance.

You claim your famous for nobling mass amounts of barbs and PPing them but no you're just a waste of space and daddy's credit limit.

And finally OD is a byproduct of expansion - all you've proven is you use troops less efficiently than me and therefore are a worse player. Your only way of chatting shit is saying you have more ODA/ODS than me... but what about points? what about ODT? what about any stat that actually matters - OH you're eons behind me boy - cause you're a useless piece of trash in this game and the sooner you realize that and bore off the better.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser120814

Your posts are unintelligible for starters.

Secondly, Hate to burst whatever ego boosted bubble you've created for yourself but you are just wasting your time and money on this world little boy as the grown ups here at SCREW have already won it. The rest is just the clean up so why don't you pop back on your other account and spew some more useless nonsense about how you're in avatar and we'll go back to mass eating you and your cruddy alliance.

You claim your famous for nobling mass amounts of barbs and PPing them but no you're just a waste of space and daddy's credit limit.

And finally OD is a byproduct of expansion - all you've proven is you use troops less efficiently than me and therefore are a worse player. Your only way of chatting shit is saying you have more ODA/ODS than me... but what about points? what about ODT? what about any stat that actually matters - OH you're eons behind me boy - cause you're a useless piece of trash in this game and the sooner you realize that and bore off the better.

giphy.gif
for a barbs nobler with more ODA its embarrasing for u.. not to mention you are higher points than me, also please catch up to my farm, u talk very well, for someone that is coplayed by 5 people LOL... get on my level clyde whatever ur name is. DIVIDE whatever score u think u have by 5, then come compare urself to me. that is ur skill limit, weakling. Other than that have a good day, u think u will win this world fast, but ur delusional and cant see how many enemies you are making stating that alone

screw USED to be BIGGER than 2nd 3rd 4rth combined, lets drop 4rth since we dont need their points anymore to equal u.

Also dont hate because I am 100% okay to spend a few dollars on a free game, i am sure half of u here buy games for ur ps4 and xbox on a monthly basis(60$ price of a game from what i remember), hypocrites, so please if you are broke and value every dollar you have, you can keep buying money for the value of ur happiness and entertainment and time while some of us don't care about money and will spend it the opposite way u save it. the day you have a few dollars and realize ur still a sad man, u will come back here and apologize to me, then ask me to teach u how to live.

should i transfer u like 20$ for starters LOL

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
How exactly have Screw already won it? I can see that they have 22.4% of the world domination. For the world win they need 70%.Why don't i see that 70 number? Maybe there is something wrong with my eyes and i see numbers wrong? Please share your knowlege with me and help me. (i will consider visiting a doctor)

DeletedUser79609

How exactly have Screw already won it? I can see that they have 22.4% of the world domination. For the world win they need 70%.Why don't i see that 70 number? Maybe there is something wrong with my eyes and i see numbers wrong? Please share your knowlege with me and help me. (i will consider visiting a doctor)

Well young sir, the rest of the world is shit, to be blunt. Take Artista for example. He is not only completely irrelevant, his play style is utter trash. Recently we have seen some improvement, with actual OPs (wow ikr) but even with this, housing players like the one I mentioned before will just drag your tribe down. I mean, stupidity is infectious, the only cure is to kill it at the source

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
So because you believe artista is a bad player, you also believe that the opposite tribe has already won just because of a single bad player in Noobs?

DeletedUser79609

So because you believe artista is a bad player, you also believe that the opposite tribe has already won just because of a single bad player in Noobs?

No that would be completely stupid.

I believe Screw will win because we are the superior tribe. It's just a matter of time