Hmm, Hate it

DeletedUser

map.php

as i said FIVE :p i mean we won't be another Five...oh..who cares :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56732

hmmmmm sounds like another family, we have a saying here in the south. "thats the pot calling the kettle black"

DeletedUser85405

Yeah but the point and territorial difference that third tribe offers is massive! Maybe thats why there is 3 tribes... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeah...if juiced mad a nother tribe of say nbg and eow members they would be bigger :/

Paladin606

"Bigger" don't mean squat. LOOK has hugged their way through the map. Juiced has fought there way through the map and is in my opinion,A much better warring tribe than LOOK could ever hope to be.
TDL is a prime example-They have been on the losing side of almost all of their wars,yet LOOK takes them all in. Refugees would be the term used a couple months ago,but now it seems perfectly normal and nothing wrong with it. BS plain and simple.

Something else I lol'd about, LOOK now even has people from ECK! lol Only the finest for the LOOK F. :lol:

Blobinator

"Bigger" don't mean squat. LOOK has hugged their way through the map. Juiced has fought there way through the map and is in my opinion,A much better warring tribe than LOOK could ever hope to be.
TDL is a prime example-They have been on the losing side of almost all of their wars,yet LOOK takes them all in. Refugees would be the term used a couple months ago,but now it seems perfectly normal and nothing wrong with it. BS plain and simple.

Something else I lol'd about, LOOK now even has people from ECK! lol Only the finest for the LOOK F. :lol:

juiced is a dreadful warring tribe, they pick what they think will be an easy tribe to beat, and ally any tribes that pose a potential threat. and besides, juiced wanted to merge in both PLG and TDL, and are hopeful that both NBG and EOW will merge.

Granted, LOOK have gotten quite lucky, PLG was very much on the way down when they declared, but the fact remains, LOOK completely destroys tribes (PLG, KOF, POD, and i suspect their have been a few others earlier in the world), juiced slightly beats them, but never finish the job.

and in terms of tribal hugs, LOOK and juiced have attempted to play a similar game, LOOK played it much better, and now juiced are annoyed. what is it you guys call it 'clever diplomacy'.

And i would actually say getting TDL was a pretty big coup for LOOK, their players are brilliant defensively, but in recent times havent had the support to achieve their full capabilities.

To my knowledge, juiced havent taken down any big tribes, while LOOK have taken down three in recent times (both KOF and POD were top 10 i think) so before you whinge some more, how about you actually beat some tribes, rather than just merge them. at least LOOK does both.

DeletedUser

who are quest and tdl?they where both in the top 10... tdl merged into look was because they where loosing their war with juiced.

anyway...i cant agree that look are useless...they just had weaker enemies than juiced or their enemies where hit by inactivity. they where lucky.

another difference between look and juiced is that look attacked its allies, juiced didn't...of course look did have a lil more allies than 2 all the time...

oh well...my point is we won't know anything until someone declares and the fighting begins...

Paladin606

Blob your BS is not even worth a post.Nothing you have said is even remotly accurate.:icon_rolleyes:

PLG was warring TDL,how now can these same members all be on the same side? Simple,They are not warriors. They are bending to the will of LOOK F. and joining the Que. And of course LOOK is more than willing to fight less and merge more. These are facts,not opinions. :icon_wink:

Blobinator

Blob your BS is not even worth a post.Nothing you have said is even remotly accurate.:icon_rolleyes:

right, lets see

me said:
juiced is a dreadful warring tribe, they pick what they think will be an easy tribe to beat, and ally any tribes that pose a potential threat. and besides, juiced wanted to merge in both PLG and TDL, and are hopeful that both NBG and EOW will merge.

this is true, and TDL had been at war for a long time before you stepped in, PLG had done a lot of the leg work there. so while they are a strong tribe, they were far from their best when you warred them.

me said:
Granted, LOOK have gotten quite lucky, PLG was very much on the way down when they declared, but the fact remains, LOOK completely destroys tribes (PLG, KOF, POD, and i suspect their have been a few others earlier in the world), juiced slightly beats them, but never finish the job.

this is true, you semi beat quest, but who are quest anyway? some n00by rim tribe who made the mistake of turning on EOW while doing ok against juiced, then started getting beaten better, and wound up in other tribes. TDL you didn't destroy you were slightly beating them, stats only got bad when you started smashing the quest recruits, who were dying anyway, the core of TDL is still there.

and in terms of tribal hugs, LOOK and juiced have attempted to play a similar game, LOOK played it much better, and now juiced are annoyed. what is it you guys call it 'clever diplomacy'.

This is true, juiced wants to merge NBG rather than warring, they also want to merge EOW rather than warring them, they wanted the same with PLG, and also wanted TDL to merge, or at least recruit what you wanted of them.

And i would actually say getting TDL was a pretty big coup for LOOK, their players are brilliant defensively, but in recent times havent had the support to achieve their full capabilities.

this is true, TDL was meant to go to juiced, so the fact LOOK got them is a big boost for LOOK, they are brilliant defensively, as proven by their amazing ODD. The support thing im not 100% on, but i believe their 'allies' EOW turned on them and pulled all support.

To my knowledge, juiced havent taken down any big tribes, while LOOK have taken down three in recent times (both KOF and POD were top 10 i think) so before you whinge some more, how about you actually beat some tribes, rather than just merge them. at least LOOK does both.

and now prove me wrong, when have you ever taken down a big tribe? you can only semi beat tribes, but never finish the job, just wind up having long drawn out wars where you make minimal progress. LOOK completely wipes tribes out, then merge them in, and internal the dead weight, and gain all the good active players from the tribe, might seem boring, but it's very effective.

Now please can you point out the BS, perhaps you didnt want to respond because it's all true and casts juiced in a negative light?

PLG was warring TDL,how now can these same members all be on the same side? Simple,They are not warriors. They are bending to the will of LOOK F. and joining the Que. And of course LOOK is more than willing to fight less and merge more. These are facts,not opinions. :icon_wink:

enemies can easily team up, happens all the time, in fact, it often makes the bonds stronger, because they gain respect for each other after the war.

Bending to the will of LOOK F, rather than to the will of juiced F, who have been trying to control the world for the last 5 months? sounds like sour grapes to me.

and yes, LOOK merge tribes in, but whats the point in kicking a dead cat? may as well get the good members while you can

Blobinator

who are quest and tdl?they where both in the top 10... tdl merged into look was because they where loosing their war with juiced.

Quest - n00b tribe that died because they fell out with their allies, they were doing ok till that point then fell apart.

TDL - tribe that had been battered by REBELZ and PLG for months before juiced came along, then recruited dying quest members, juiced hit the quest remains, and the stats got bad, juiced didnt do much to the actual core of TDL. Also didnt help that allies turned against them. Difficult to be successful in a war when your allies turn against you, and you are against an enemy 4 times your size

joe f is freakin amazing

Blobinator, you are a legend. :icon_cool:

Since Juiced seem to be so confident that LOOK are a bunch of noobs then why don't they just declare on us? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

right, lets see

this is true, and TDL had been at war for a long time before you stepped in, PLG had done a lot of the leg work there. so while they are a strong tribe, they were far from their best when you warred them.

Yes...so look took in useless crap.

this is true, you semi beat quest, but who are quest anyway? some n00by rim tribe who made the mistake of turning on EOW while doing ok against juiced, then started getting beaten better, and wound up in other tribes. TDL you didn't destroy you were slightly beating them, stats only got bad when you started smashing the quest recruits, who were dying anyway, the core of TDL is still there.

What 2 you mean..they semi beat quest. The fact that eow-quest had a 3 day war and eow was beating them on the third day did nothing. It only showed how stupid quest's leadership was.
fact is juiced has taken 6(correct me if i am wrong) ks from the SW by nobiling and the thing look has 2 offer is 3 or 4 ks from kof and 1 k from wwddd? and the tdl thing...tdl was a dieing tribe. they would not have defended their core ks from juiced and they won't do it when they are in look. I will help make sure of that
:icon_wink:

This is true, juiced wants to merge NBG rather than warring, they also want to merge EOW rather than warring them, they wanted the same with PLG, and also wanted TDL to merge, or at least recruit what you wanted of them.

NBG and juiced have been allies for months now...why would they fight?
Eow and Juiced have been allies for less than a month and they have been better allies to us than TDL ever where. Fact is a small tribe like eow will need a place to go, just to take care of the future inactivity problems.

this is true, TDL was meant to go to juiced, so the fact LOOK got them is a big boost for LOOK, they are brilliant defensively, as proven by their amazing ODD. The support thing im not 100% on, but i believe their 'allies' EOW turned on them and pulled all support.

We did not turn on them...they turned on us. THEY ended our alliance and THEY threatened 2 attack us and the fact is old tdl is no more...its just a grim reminder of what it once was...

and now prove me wrong, when have you ever taken down a big tribe? you can only semi beat tribes, but never finish the job, just wind up having long drawn out wars where you make minimal progress. LOOK completely wipes tribes out, then merge them in, and internal the dead weight, and gain all the good active players from the tribe, might seem boring, but it's very effective.

What juiced has done is brake the enemy completely. tell me one tribe that look has riped apart like they have done with quest? ONE tribe. i bet you cant.

Now please can you point out the BS, perhaps you didnt want to respond because it's all true and casts juiced in a negative light?

enemies can easily team up, happens all the time, in fact, it often makes the bonds stronger, because they gain respect for each other after the war.

I agree...i have seen it successfully happen a number of times...mainly in w18

Bending to the will of LOOK F, rather than to the will of juiced F, who have been trying to control the world for the last 5 months? sounds like sour grapes to me.

and yes, LOOK merge tribes in, but whats the point in kicking a dead cat? may as well get the good members while you can

IF there are good members...im sure there a few, but the added 150-200 they have gotten from their fights cant be all good players.

read bold ;)

DeletedUser

Quest - n00b tribe that died because they fell out with their allies, they were doing ok till that point then fell apart.

i kinda agree, but they did have tdl that basically secured their east and didn't et eow attack them so they just defended the 3 northen ks...

TDL - tribe that had been battered by REBELZ and PLG for months before juiced came along, then recruited dying quest members, juiced hit the quest remains, and the stats got bad, juiced didnt do much to the actual core of TDL. Also didnt help that allies turned against them. Difficult to be successful in a war when your allies turn against you, and you are against an enemy 4 times your size

NONE of their allies turned against them. Quest disbanded forming silv and leaving the rest for tdl, tdl tropped the alliance with eow.

bold ;P

Blobinator

since when does ripping apart quest count as taking down a big tribe? an inactive tribe with incapable leadership doesn't count as a big tribe. The fact they tried turning on you shows this. Im willing to bet a lot of players pulled support when they declared on you, which completely screwed their juiced frontline, then they went REALLY inactive, and the dukes got banned i think.

If you remeber TITan pulled apart TAKO in 48 hours a while back, we completely destroyed them, but that doesnt count as taking down a big tribe.

big tribes juiced have fought:

NBG - barely lasted a month and allied when NBG was winning
TITan - barely have a frontline and are ahead, but little is happening, due to the small border.
TDL - major problems came from recruiting quest members who were already inactive and being taken out.

juiced may have been beating TDL, but they didnt destroy them, if one day juiced takes control of those K's then they may be able to make that claim, but they are yet to wipe a big tribe IMO.

Blobinator

Yes...so look took in useless crap.

big difference between taking in useless crap, and taking in players who are growing tired of war, TDL have been at war for coming up a year without a break. Now they are working with LOOK it will likely give the players a big boost, and could improve the results the players get.

More support and account sitting can only be a good thing

What 2 you mean..they semi beat quest. The fact that eow-quest had a 3 day war and eow was beating them on the third day did nothing. It only showed how stupid quest's leadership was.
fact is juiced has taken 6(correct me if i am wrong) ks from the SW by nobiling and the thing look has 2 offer is 3 or 4 ks from kof and 1 k from wwddd? and the tdl thing...tdl was a dieing tribe. they would not have defended their core ks from juiced and they won't do it when they are in look. I will help make sure of that

semi beat, as in the players went off and joined other tribes, quest quit while they were behind. Since then, they players have been beaten.

i dont know if juiced has taken 6 K's or not, im wondering how many they gaining by recruiting those TDL members a couple months back. Except for TDL, the SW has not put up a good fight, this is shown by the fact EOW want to merge into them, rather than actually try and fight. EOW are another POD, never achieved anything worthwhile, only difference is, juiced arent even going to attempt to fight you, and weed out the weak links, and the fact you are a rim tribe suggests their will be weak links. It would've been an embarressment if juiced hadnt taken out the SW tribes, and it is no big achievement now it's done, they've achieved what was expected, not exceeded expectations.

NBG and juiced have been allies for months now...why would they fight?
Eow and Juiced have been allies for less than a month and they have been better allies to us than TDL ever where. Fact is a small tribe like eow will need a place to go, just to take care of the future inactivity problems.

point proven, merge over war, never even fought you, barely fought NBG, only alliances for the sake of alliances

We did not turn on them...they turned on us. THEY ended our alliance and THEY threatened 2 attack us and the fact is old tdl is no more...its just a grim reminder of what it once was...

would that be before or after you allied juiced at their expense?

DeletedUser51138

It's been quite a while since I've played this world, but I've sortof seen the jist of what's been happening.

If Juiced thought LOOK was such a bad tribe, there was definitely going to be hostilities in the future anyways... Taking in TDL seemed to be a good tactic because in the end, it's just that many more troops that Juiced is eventually going to have to kill if a war ever does break out.

Meh, I could totally be wrong, so I'll stay out of this conversation >.>