Hmm, Hate it

DeletedUser

Im very surprised how quickly ex-PLG changed their opinion on ex-TDL.
Didnt take many days before they supported their former long time enemy, and now they are even attacking their former tribemates who went to Juiced in OPS lead by former TDL members :icon_biggrin: (Who are known for their excellent attack skills) :icon_rolleyes:

For me it proves how bad a state PLG was in internally, and they certanly dont have anything remote to 'The Rebz Code'.

Blobinator

it also shows that no matter how bitter a war may appear, wars build respect between people, and makes it easier for them to work together in the future

DeletedUser52670

it also shows that no matter how bitter a war may appear, wars build respect between people, and makes it easier for them to work together in the future

Which in the end of the day should be what all wars are about. You would have to be exceptionally lucky or be in a war with a particularly poor opponent in order to wipe an enemy out completely. Wars should be there to settle dispute or create/force new forms of relationships, whether that be control of one tribe over the other or mutual respect between two equally matched tribes. All in all, it is the reason diplomacy = WIN :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Im very surprised how quickly ex-PLG changed their opinion on ex-TDL.
Didnt take many days before they supported their former long time enemy, and now they are even attacking their former tribemates who went to Juiced in OPS lead by former TDL members :icon_biggrin: (Who are known for their excellent attack skills) :icon_rolleyes:

For me it proves how bad a state PLG was in internally, and they certanly dont have anything remote to 'The Rebz Code'.

We are not ex-REBZ, we are ex-PLG, we WILL attack if someone breaches our territory. You should know this Curt, you were in PLG yourself, you know how trigger happy we were, excuse me, ARE. The only person i do know we are attacking is floadi, you should know why, she was nobling in LOOK territory. I hate to attack an ex-tribe mate but we didnt want Juiced to get a foothold in our southern part. The only other ex-PLG that i know some other ex-PLG players are attacking, is sanddisc. He made a sort of pact that he wouldnt attack an ex-tribes mate unless provoked and so did i and some other ex-PLG. He sent fakes to most of us ex-PLG as "justification" for us to attack. He has his reasons for wanting to be attacked and i respect that.

I dont really know if you were referring to us PLG in LOOK attacking PLG in Juiced, but i cant read well right now, im tired and i dont feel like erasing all this, cheers :)

geomikajak

Yeah-expecially when your world is crumbling around yooh!
and your doing your damdest to bandaid old wounds-so yooh can continue to be part of w23!

adversity.jpg

What if LOOK dont want Yooh Blob? :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
I know Nuthing!

sgt-schultz-hogans-heroes.jpg

DeletedUser64764

lol hi gryphons how you been
:lol:

and tdl merged in to look

I'm good thanks missfit69.. you?

I see not much has changed in the sth west... the true yobbo's* in eow (now ex eow ), bragging mightily about winning a war against a bunch of mostly inactive noobs (with select exceptions) a.k.a Silv ! 90 mill vs 40 mill? must be there biggest victory to date.. :icon_redface: and still they needed help... -( I'll rephrase... they needed to share :icon_rolleyes: .)

I can't be bothered trolling through the forums, but did these girls blouses merge with juiced because they were scared of who's LOOKing at them, that they have backstabbed just a few too many tdl and others now in LOOK/L00K? Or planned renewal of marriage vows between frizzy and paladin?

* Yobbo - Australian slang. - Loud inconsiderate person with dubious behaviours. Often yobbo's group together for self preservation with a tendency to violence, Usually persecute the old and weak.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm good thanks missfit69.. you?

I see not much has changed in the sth west... the true yobbo's* in eow (now ex eow ), bragging mightily about winning a war against a bunch of mostly inactive noobs (with select exceptions) a.k.a Silv ! 90 mill vs 40 mill? must be there biggest victory to date.. :icon_redface: and still they needed help... -( I'll rephrase... they needed to share :icon_rolleyes: .)

I can't be bothered trolling through the forums, but did these girls blouses merge with juiced because they were scared of who's LOOKing at them, that they have backstabbed just a few too many tdl and others now in LOOK/L00K? Or planned renewal of marriage vows between frizzy and paladin?

* Yobbo - Australian slang. - Loud inconsiderate person with dubious behaviours. Often yobbo's group together for self preservation with a tendency to violence, Usually persecute the old and weak.

All this is spoken by a person who quit for "real life" reasons. yep yep. I am not scared at all of LOOK, and any person with their head screwed on right would understand why we really merged into JUICED. Que Geo... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser64764

All this is spoken by a person who quit for "real life" reasons. yep yep. I am not scared at all of LOOK, and any person with their head screwed on right would understand why we really merged into JUICED. Que Geo... :icon_twisted:

You should be scared ..you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. :icon_redface:

I quit on jan 1st 2010 ... to this date ... tcw vs Gryphon = tcw 1 ennoblement vs Gryph's 10 . This during a period many of your tribe were attacking me. :lol:

I've been out of the loop ... care to enlighten me tcw or you sticking to vague inferences as always? Or is it you don't really know?

Last edited:

geomikajak

You should be scared ..you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. :icon_redface:

I quit on jan 3rd 2010 ... to this date ... tcw vs Gryphon = tcw 1 ennoblement vs Gryph's 10 . This during a period many of your tribe were attacking me. :lol:

I've been out of the loop ... care to enlighten me tcw or you sticking to vague inferences as always? Or is it you don't really know?

Yooh Sir-
=
trash-talk-internet-800X800.jpg

DeletedUser64764

the+jerc+store.jpg

Back on topic... can anyone with a brain enlighten me in 25 words or less, exactly why eow merged with juiced?

Last edited:

geomikajak

Back on topic-
this brainless fool doesnt like that ex TDL,ex-Quest,ex-Hoz NOOBCAKE..
What was him name?
Jamie Something...............
Know him Mr Gryphons?????

fail-owned-puddle-win.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser64764

Back on topic-
this brainless fool doesnt like that ex TDL,ex-Quest,ex-Hoz NOOBCAKE..
What was him name?
Jamie Something...............
Know him Mr Gryphons?????

fail-owned-puddle-win.jpg

Can't say I know anyone with jamie in their nick... your in deep space with that theory.

DeletedUser

like I said ..deep space theory.. never heard of you until today either so have no history to like or dislike...

back to my question? ..
You never really asked one. You got the cart before the horse.

DeletedUser

Why Empire of War merged with Freshly Squeezed Family. =9 words

By xlxhx, also known as Leino to his friends.=9 words 9+9=18

-EOW- and Juiced Family merged, because of...=7 words 18+7=25

srry m8...you didn't give me enough words.