Holmium - The World 67 Blog

DeletedUser

This was a really good Blog FFE. I feel honored you chose |GE| as the first tribe to blog about.

DeletedUser

Great Blog! Looking forward to reading the next one! Any idea how often you will be posting a new issue?

erik.cartman

WOW amazing!!
great job bro

and not because i got a mention in your post :)

btw thank you, im trying to fly under the radar, you have exposed meeee lol

DeletedUser1082

Best blog I've ever seen. Although that's not saying a ton as previous to this I had yet to see even a mediocre blog. Blew out the other ones by a lot. +1...

You better not have played 64 boyo.

Great post FFE.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to the next blog, what tribe are you going to spotlight?

DeletedUser110464

Don't worry and let it be a surprise...makes it an even better read. That's what I'm gonna do at least. Need some time between posts though for things to actually happen. :icon_biggrin:

And Malreaux w64 was started when I had quit Tw...lemme guess, you did a blog for that world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110877

Great Blog.

I see someone actually took the time to do something great for this world.

Much appreciated.

Adios <3

DeletedUser

What I like about this personally is the fact that the author doesn't go over all the usual crap, but tries to find something new to cover. Interesting read...

DeletedUser

we want issue #2

boom boom bam bam bam!!!! XD

I have everything done for issue 2 aside from putting it together and adding some last minute stuff. I've had most everything for it since Monday, just haven't had the time lately. For sure it shall be ready by Thursday or Friday. I challenge you Erik, to make a cartoon in MS paint or on paper and then scan it. As long as it doesn't break forum rules or rules of sanity I'll put it in. You have been challenged. Mail me your work in game ASAP.

DeletedUser

Brilliant read and well structured!

As you have issue #2 already made, for issue #3 you could maybe talk about more tribes who have or are showing good potential now that you have already mentioned about the potential players and |GE|.

I look forward to reading the next issue!

DeletedUser110092

I have everything done for issue 2 aside from putting it together and adding some last minute stuff. I've had most everything for it since Monday, just haven't had the time lately. For sure it shall be ready by Thursday or Friday. I challenge you Erik, to make a cartoon in MS paint or on paper and then scan it. As long as it doesn't break forum rules or rules of sanity I'll put it in. You have been challenged. Mail me your work in game ASAP.

Looking forward to it, hope it gets posted tomorrow though the externals do get dull! :)