Holmium - The World 67 Blog

DeletedUser

Thanks for this - the externals have been dead quiet the last few days. Good read. :)

DeletedUser

Olly may have the stats, but I hardly think most of that is his doing. From what we saw in NUTS Olly never dodged attacks and made very poor recap attempts. I cant tell you how many times Annor and I (mostly Annor) would send out 100 fakes with 10 real nukes hidden in the mix and score hits on his offensive villages. Yes Olly killed a lot of troops, but that is because people stacked his villages for him. To be frank, and I posted these sentiments earlier in the externals, I thought Olly had quit and -?- was just stacking him to stop us from taking easy villages. I was quite surprised to find out he was still active. Not sure what the deal was.

erik.cartman

great read as always :)

as far as the defenders, having to deal with most of them 1st hand (either as attacker, sitter, or provider of the stacks)
i should say, that hands down Dan, and Smoke are the top defenders/Snipers
i would say they probably have snipped double the amount of nukes that they've killed (and those are just the ones i know of, lol)
1 unknown in that bunch that doesnt have a BIG ODD and probably has sniped more trains that i can count, for his account and other accounts is our Own Deathpack (he deserves a shout out)

and a Huge thank you goes to FFE
for putting all this time and effort into making holmium to make us enjoy the externals,
i've known you since w60, and much better in Rabid in w62, you're just one awesome dude man

and finally thank you foggy for the interview
i know first hand how hard it is to pin you down and get a convo going with you
this world i didnt have the fortune of playing in your tribe, but we will play again some day and tear it up
even though some may call Rabid a failure but i enjoyed every second of it
and i thank you for that

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Loved yet another great read buddy, keep it up!

Ps: next time slip in one of your good jokes :p

Garrock

Loved yet another great read buddy, keep it up!

Ps: next time slip in one of your good jokes :p

Wait... he has good jokes?

Thanks Fruity... I enjoyed the interview, and enjoy reading your blog, it's always full of alot of good information, and a great change of pace from the day to day flamefest here.

DeletedUser

Nice to have something to read away from all the cucumber talk

Garrock

great read as always :)

as far as the defenders, having to deal with most of them 1st hand (either as attacker, sitter, or provider of the stacks)
i should say, that hands down Dan, and Smoke are the top defenders/Snipers
i would say they probably have snipped double the amount of nukes that they've killed (and those are just the ones i know of, lol)
1 unknown in that bunch that doesnt have a BIG ODD and probably has sniped more trains that i can count, for his account and other accounts is our Own Deathpack (he deserves a shout out)

and a Huge thank you goes to FFE
for putting all this time and effort into making holmium to make us enjoy the externals,
i've known you since w60, and much better in Rabid in w62, you're just one awesome dude man

and finally thank you foggy for the interview
i know first hand how hard it is to pin you down and get a convo going with you
this world i didnt have the fortune of playing in your tribe, but we will play again some day and tear it up
even though some may call Rabid a failure but i enjoyed every second of it
and i thank you for that

Hi Erik. I'm sure we'll cross paths again and fight alongside one another.

DeletedUser

gotta correct u erik m8

od deserves a mention deffo but u missed sumone, luvpact did a lot of sniping aswell in 0000 n on an acc in -?-

nice read ffe :)

edit:

i do feel the game will need to evolve at sum point to include new buildings and units and maybe even be able to actually watch battles (replay not live) to continue the game and bring in new players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Wait... he has good jokes?

Thanks Fruity... I enjoyed the interview, and enjoy reading your blog, it's always full of alot of good information, and a great change of pace from the day to day flamefest here.

I know! I was impressed as well! :p but nonetheless the silly bastard gave me a good laugh today :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

smokey was king no one from the 0000 barb war deny that...but there were a few others that were awesome too. Luvpact was a great sniper and so was kush. There was a running competition between Kush and smokey on who could snipe more trains. Meaning sniping from their own accounts. I know over all smokey won on all snipes but he was targeted a lot heavier then Kush too. One of these guys can correct me.

Sans serif

Nice read Fruity, it was a long time coming but it was worth it :).

DeletedUser111931

I started that competition lol
Smoke was win
ning at first, but it was evenly matched then smoke got more trains to snipe and I got
the skibadly sit and we lost count :D
I think smoke won though
I remember Kush helping with snipes a lot too
And yeah Death was the best sniper :D
Helped with acc
ount sits and sniped everything :D

-Luv

DeletedUser112015

Great read. That is one thing I have definitely noticed with MM is that you all are respectful in all situations. At least from what I've seen, that's the case. :D After all, it is just a game, and if you don't have fun with it, why are you playing? :D

DeletedUser

Great read. That is one thing I have definitely noticed with MM is that you all are respectful in all situations. At least from what I've seen, that's the case. :D After all, it is just a game, and if you don't have fun with it, why are you playing? :D

Have you been reading my old forum posts? This is pretty much what I say all the time. MM leadership is definitely as respectful as can be. Most of us will even help brand new player any time we can.