Homemade Demotivationals.

DeletedUser

laforgewithouthimdeuswi.jpg

deusmaketubbylaugh.jpg

The Great 1One1

Is this suppose to be a point that you're trying to prove?

DeletedUser68103

=RES= wins. I think we should all just give set our accounts to delete now cause they will just stupid us to death.

DeletedUser68103

Second one does not have the same level of funny as the first

=RedFox=

lol, I do believe LaForge can afford to lose 30 nukes. Maybe they didn't notice that he has just a little bit more 30 villages :lol:
And I'm not even gonna comment on the tubby one, that topics already been done to death. Kinda like tubby about 48 hrs after that post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1. Who's the new guy?

2. Why is he posting in meh thread?

3. Who's the new guy?

4. What's he talking about?

1. If it is the person i think it is, then he is from way back in the days of SWARM. He and KD were part of El13NR, left, and made their own tribe; ~CKH~. KD could probably confirm that, but she's not exactly as active as she once was.

2. It's not your thread; it belongs to Sully.

3. I dunno.

4. He's taken screenshots of, judging by the names of the posters, =RES= and Storm forums, and is making unfunny demotivational posters out of them.

DeletedUser

1. If it is the person i think it is, then he is from way back in the days of SWARM. He and KD were part of El13NR, left, and made their own tribe; ~CKH~. KD could probably confirm that, but she's not exactly as active as she once was.

2. It's not your thread; it belongs to Sully.

3. I dunno.

4. He's taken screenshots of, judging by the names of the posters, =RES= and Storm forums, and is making unfunny demotivational posters out of them.

Is he a spy? :icon_eek: