Homemade Demotivationals.

DeletedUser

He's raijinmofo now.

aaaa,he's getting closer then:icon_twisted:

miniinini,minininin,come here to see me,minininin,miniiininin

Is that how english people call little cat/dog too?I hope or Il look like a complete retard:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nope, I'm alot better in photoshop... he missed the frame for one :D

Where? :icon_confused:
rockinp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmm....

yanno,the only way to truly explain how I feel toward you considering the pic you posted

would probably get me banned again........So im better to shush my mouth and just say:

clap clap clap,you are absolutly a nice and mature guys.

edit:btw,those's news are old now...we aint got this forum anymore since age :s

another point,that dosent even make sense :s

I fake script some target that are real...the fact that a fake script exist for someone does not mean he's only a fake target...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmm....

yanno,the only way to truly explain how I feel toward you considering the last pic you posted would probably get me banned again........So im better to shush my mouth and just say:

What, you don't like MANIC? :lol:

DeletedUser

What, you don't like MANIC? :lol:

the pics implying something about someone apearance...

imo that kind of stuff deserve a huge kick in the groin...and maybe a few slap till its bleed too...but thats just me :s

DeletedUser

resvseast.jpg

Enjoy. The population of this thread will read this post before the inactive =RES= will read it on their own forums.

DeletedUser

mmm....

yanno,the only way to truly explain how I feel toward you considering the pic you posted

would probably get me banned again........So im better to shush my mouth and just say:

I'm only 1 person, actually.

edit:btw,those's news are old now...we aint got this forum anymore since age :s

another point,that dosent even make sense :s

I fake script some target that are real...the fact that a fake script exist for someone does not mean he's only a fake target...

Way to over analyze the already unfunny joke.

DeletedUser

I'm only 1 person, actually.

Way to over analyze the already unfunny joke.

o_O ..so I catched your attention now?you skip 10 post and suddently decide to answer one?

thanks for deleting that picture btw..

and tbh,I doubt that you are only one dude...well,you are one dude using more then one Forum acount :lol: