Homemade Demotivationals.

The Great 1One1

1. If it is the person i think it is, then he is from way back in the days of SWARM. He and KD were part of El13NR, left, and made their own tribe; ~CKH~. KD could probably confirm that, but she's not exactly as active as she once was.

She actually came on the other day. Me her, Socks and Dandaman were all having a great conversation in the S²ORM chat room on skype including depression, sex, violence, why England is better than Canada and what KD's closet is like.

None of the four of us were actually playing w24, so it wasn't a wonder that, in about 4/5 hours of convo, not one mention was made of TW.

Hopefully Firas will unlock the closet sometime soon and let her out again, so she can confirm this.

DeletedUser55663

On topic though:

ewok.jpg

Don't do that. >:

1. If it is the person i think it is, then he is from way back in the days of SWARM. He and KD were part of El13NR, left, and made their own tribe; ~CKH~. KD could probably confirm that, but she's not exactly as active as she once was.

2. It's not your thread; it belongs to Sully.

3. I dunno.

4. He's taken screenshots of, judging by the names of the posters, =RES= and Storm forums, and is making unfunny demotivational posters out of them.

That's because everything belongs to me.

DeletedUser

She actually came on the other day. Me her, Socks and Dandaman were all having a great conversation in the S²ORM chat room on skype including depression, sex, violence, why England is better than Canada and what KD's closet is like.

None of the four of us were actually playing w24, so it wasn't a wonder that, in about 4/5 hours of convo, not one mention was made of TW.

Hopefully Firas will unlock the closet sometime soon and let her out again, so she can confirm this.

The player's IGN was Walpole Dark.

DeletedUser

Actually great idea for a thread, shame the pictures sucked (except first one).

Need more..... I'll post some later :D

DeletedUser

I have a fan club.

CPAS.

not really this is the wrost *spy/fun/suppose to laught bout someone/insulting/mean/pnp* fails I ever see...usualy people who do the job your trying to do succed to make other people laught,they also succed to prove something....and they useualy dosent look as dumb as the people they try to make look dumb,so in everything you just tryed ....you failed..

loser.jpg

want a peice of me now?I dont need someone to watch my mails or my forum post...

shimobehui said:
Deus is noob,Akaj is overrated,KK is good but too lazy to be considered the player yall think he is,Rukoh prefer to wears pink underwears,and that Dumble dude,is a sore looser.

now out of joke,good luck in your mission,im sure youl change the story of this wars:icon_wink:

RStudios said:
Actually great idea for a thread, shame the pictures sucked (except first one).

Need more..... I'll post some later :D

my lil finger told me you could had something to do with that lame pnp,also the lame style of this poster suit your very well....

P.s:plz take not that this *quote* have being faked for the only purpose of pure provocation and to be pointless as possible,be sure to remember that it does not nescessarly represent Shimobehui/Kriid real tought!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my lil finger told me you could had something to do with that lame pnp,also the lame style of this poster suit your very well....

Nope, I'm alot better in photoshop... he missed the frame for one :D

DeletedUser

If I did i would have had some better ones prepared, now you will have to wait until tomorrow.

DeletedUser

If I did i would have had some better ones prepared, now you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Im looking foward for it,I got a brand new collection of looser/fails/moron/nice try but you failed/ and ect ect.. pics that Il just need to upload:icon_biggrin:.Im sure it will be appropriate for everything youl post in the nears futur,exept if you suddently upgraded by 100X your capacity to make sense and post something that worth to be readed:icon_cool:

is that mean enought?

DeletedUser

No it's not Kriid. We beg for you too bed meaner oh might Kriid. lol

DeletedUser

Ewok said:
4. He's taken screenshots of, judging by the names of the posters, =RES= and Storm forums, and is making unfunny demotivational posters out of them.

You are wrongly informed,Storm forum aint look like this,we now got a brand new forum.But I back your *unfunny* point,I saw this on every world I played yet,this is the first one that failed to made me laught...

Esriak YUP I DISLIKE ALIAS!!!rofl said:
No it's not Kriid. We beg for you too bed meaner oh might Kriid. lol

Sowy,im getting rusty at being mean and flaming,Il try harder next time:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im looking foward for it,I got a brand new collection of looser/fails/moron/nice try but you failed/ and ect ect.. pics that Il just need to upload:icon_biggrin:.Im sure it will be appropriate for everything youl post in the nears futur,exept if you suddently upgraded by 100X your capacity to make sense and post something that worth to be readed:icon_cool:

is that mean enought?

Too mean.... but gives me an excuse to hit below the belt tomorrow when i post some :D

DeletedUser

Sowy,im getting rusty at being mean and flaming,Il try harder next time:icon_redface:

Hey now lol

There's nothing wrong with my alias. Plus I'm not who you think anymore soooo yeah. :(