Homicide Time for Suicide Squad

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
*This is a Ruckus PNP so Bias is to be expected*

! DING DING DING DING !

1f2X.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome all to the main event of the month.....

Tonight we have an all out total war brawl to the death for supremacy of the western world!

There will be no merges, no backdoor deals, no negotiations, and only nukes flying.

Whoever comes out on top in this match-up is almost certain to make it to the endgame & who it is and what's in store for them are yet to be determined

-

Now without further ado let's meet our competitors for tonight......

In the North corner...

qBmQgVB.gif

..... weighing in at 2.3m points.... coming fresh from prison with some INCUR recruits and a recent merge with OUT..... give it up for the Suicide Squad !

2628.jpg

And in the Southern corner ....

...... weighing in at over 5.5m points ..... fresh off the decimation of PS and strategic recruitment of a few prime apes ... give it up for RUCKUS !

7b9b70ef5759b7686b88344f68bc0395.png

Now before we get into this juicy fight and the reasons behind it......

qI27zWI.gif

let's have a quick look at the Western front as it stands right now..

The Western Theater 23/11/19:

PespgRU.png

With the recent collapse of Monkey and OUT, the fight for the NW and supremacy in K44 has become a two horse race for now. While SND remains dug in near the core and seemingly unmovable for now (hence their inclusion on the map), Ruckus has decided to open a new front with Squad in retaliation for the recruitment of our food & for their hubris they've expressed to us the entire world.

There is a massive frontline between Ruckus and Squad and now with the collapse of Monkey there is the western half of K44 still to be taken.... will Squad capitalize on this oppourtunity to isolate the north members of Ruckus or will they get boxed in and fall apart?

But enough about the present let's dive into the past to explore why this situation occurred:

Now Squad and Ruckus actually do have quite some history....

Before beginner protection had even ended, Payne had already most generously offered Ruckus a merge into their great tribe, which surprisingly was denied!

yLVULEr.jpg

After this, soul shattering letdown for Payne, things actually did get worse with Ruckus yoinking a few of Squads best and losing Squad their brief SW supremacy in K44. Since then relations have not improved & Payne has been bitterly recruiting anyone to buffer himself from Ruckus.

When Ruckus began mass attacking the INCUR family and Agg to secure the south of K44; Squad decided to recruit them...... Rude i know but they weren't done there!!! Then they had to merge with OUT (which hopefully means payne isn't solely in charge of decisions anymore lol) and Ruckus decided enough was enough.

5EpgoHR.png

*Red = Agg, Green = INCUR, Pink = OUT .... not all arrows shown was lazy*

So after recruiting over 20 potential snack players for Ruckus, we've decided to stop playing with our food and go in for a bite.

It's time the so called suicide squad....... met the homicide squad.

-

It's time Ruckus declares war on Squad.

-

Enough talk - let's let the troops and stats do the talking.

bHMbAyX.gif

Best of luck to both sides !

*A Fleezus Clyde Production*

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
if anyone who has half a brain in squad, id probably try to diplo with omnipotent to hit ruckus from behind. once squad is out, only place left it towards the rim, its either fight or be eaten. even the odds!

bold assumption that they have half a brain in Squad....

.Yoda

well it was a good premade at the start, dont know why it fell apart, especially with kriez jump shipping. they were considered one of the top premade imo

.Yoda

then again, too many egos probably caused the collapse, so yeah if they get their shit together, try contacting omni.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
well it was a good premade at the start, dont know why it fell apart, especially with kriez jump shipping. they were considered one of the top premade imo

At the start of the world in Squad when Kreiz and Sidmonkey both hit nobles; Sidmonkey was constantly banging on about how too close Kreiz was too him and how he planned to noble him as soon as he could.... so Kreiz left Squad for Ruckus & took out Sidmonkey before Sid had the chance to do the same. It fell apart because Payne isn't a capable leader and can't control his tribe members.

DeletedUser123299

Love how most of the declaration is aimed at myself (Payne) lol.

If you did your research properly you would know that I actually stepped back as leader a while ago (straight after the kreiz/sid monkley situation).

Anyway, thumbs up for the effort on the declaration.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
why didn't you say that when I asked you to interview then? you conceited likkle nandos rice it's aimed at your tribe not you lool

DeletedUser123299

why didn't you say that when I asked you to interview then? you conceited likkle nandos rice it's aimed at your tribe not you lool
Because who in the hell would do a interview for the "externals" lol it's got to be one of the saddest things I've ever heard of... and I don't think it was any of your business to know I'd stepped back (if you checked the tribe profile you would see my name hasn't been on there for a while now anyway).

Have a nice day...