Homicide Time for Suicide Squad

Estel2931

Well ya know since we are all half brain-dead here in squad, we need our extra quietness to figure out how to queue our next wall rebuild.

DeletedUser123996

"Hey lets just ruin all our tribe bonuses by disbanding and making a new tribe 10 minutes later"
implying squad members arent selfish enough to not donate their prestige points

Estel2931

I can't speak for all of my former tribe members, but I did donate my prestige. I was active during this whole time and it was pitiful. Very little communication after the first OP. We did nothing to deserve getting a village off of Ruckus.

Estel2931

As far as what happened, I logged on to find the tribe disbanded. Nothing was said prior to it and I have not heard anything since.

focushor

As far as what happened, I logged on to find the tribe disbanded. Nothing was said prior to it and I have not heard anything since.

Same, lol. Never should've merged with Squad I guess.
When we opped on Kreiz, lalapo made a great op plan, and I timed a train with 2 cancel snipes + timed support on Kreiz. It was going to be wonderful.

The bad thing was... I and other 2 members were the only ones to send and Kreiz simply stacked his villages.

As @Estel2931 said, 0 activity since Ruckus' first op on us.

But hey, guess what, OUT is back in business with all its former members. Same old, you heard it here first.
And we might lose (we probably will, lol), and I'm ready to accept defeat - but at least put up a fight, amirite?

focushor

Also, props to @Fleezus Clyde and all the other owners of the Kreiz account for playing impecably in this war.
Props to @Assistant to the for really good cancel snipes (fuck, I was close with that snipe)
Props to @Ilomants for sniping multiple times and stacking - she/he also lost villages to Ruckus, but kept on fighting
Props to @lalapo for putting together both off and def plans, stacking and sniping at least 8 trains
Props to @K3vin for sniping lots and stacking

Even though there's a great deal of asses in Ruckus, it's only fair to bow before impecable gameplay.

Also, bad mentions:

@Sleepwalkers - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbors
@Bonfire 101 - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbors
@Another Time - backstabbed his OWN TRIBE, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbours
@Simbaba - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus
@Torien - stopped playing when Ruckus took his first village
@mevzi - stopped playing when Ruckus took his first village
@Payne - 0 leadership whatsoever before, shittalking on the forums, barely tried to defend, 0 activity on the forum
@Lord Sir Kirmit - bad recruit from INCUR, never should've joined. 12 villages food for Ruckus when his only message on the forum was "21 incomings on my villages"
@PatriotStomp - disbanding his tribe overnight with no warning

The war is over, the main mentions were writtne here, I did my best.

Keep on fighting, don't let such a predictable thing happen. Don't let Ruckus win.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, props to @Fleezus Clyde and all the other owners of the Kreiz account for playing impecably in this war.
Props to @Assistant to the for really good cancel snipes (fuck, I was close with that snipe)
Props to @Ilomants for sniping multiple times and stacking - she/he also lost villages to Ruckus, but kept on fighting
Props to @lalapo for putting together both off and def plans, stacking and sniping at least 8 trains
Props to @K3vin for sniping lots and stacking

Even though there's a great deal of asses in Ruckus, it's only fair to bow before impecable gameplay.

Also, bad mentions:

@Sleepwalkers - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbors
@Bonfire 101 - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbors
@Another Time - backstabbed his OWN TRIBE, jumped to Ruckus and turned against his ex-NAP and neighbours
@Simbaba - backstabbed his tribe, jumped to Ruckus
@Torien - stopped playing when Ruckus took his first village
@mevzi - stopped playing when Ruckus took his first village
@Payne - 0 leadership whatsoever before, shittalking on the forums, barely tried to defend, 0 activity on the forum
@Lord Sir Kirmit - bad recruit from INCUR, never should've joined. 12 villages food for Ruckus when his only message on the forum was "21 incomings on my villages"
@PatriotStomp - disbanding his tribe overnight with no warning

The war is over, the main mentions were writtne here, I did my best.

Keep on fighting, don't let such a predictable thing happen. Don't let Ruckus win.

im·pec·ca·ble = would be the correct spelling
I wouldn't call it im·pec·ca·ble the tribe backstabbed each other and quit
And Bow ? are you kidding me ?

focushor

im·pec·ca·ble = would be the correct spelling
I wouldn't call it im·pec·ca·ble the tribe backstabbed each other and quit
And Bow ? are you kidding me ?

My excuse is that I'm not a native speaker and I was too lazy to look that word up
But, the "Moran" guy is talking, so this kinda makes me laugh

"backstabbed each other and quit" - what do you mean by this? The 4 ex-Monkey members backstabbed their loyal members and jumped ship and the leaders in Ruckus are partially guilty for taking them in, therefore encouraging this type of behavior. However, Kreiz and Assistant to the pretty much took down a big part of Squad by themselves, so I gotta give props for that.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My excuse is that I'm not a native speaker and I was too lazy to look that word up
But, the "Moran" guy is talking, so this kinda makes me laugh

"backstabbed each other and quit" - what do you mean by this? The 4 ex-Monkey members backstabbed their loyal members and jumped ship and the leaders in Ruckus are partially guilty for taking them in, therefore encouraging this type of behavior. However, Kreiz and Assistant to the pretty much took down a big part of Squad by themselves, so I gotta give props for that.

You can give them whatever props you want I'm not giving them crap