HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Many other naps will most likely be dropped as well after that Dfb are working together with Scirion now. No clue if they naped Pks as well though. So the senario went into a three stage game.

Neonius you quoted my post, so I'm not sure if you're trying to correct me or jezuz, but I just went by what he said, which as seen above, was "Scirion" :p I can only assume that is how someone would badly attempt to spell SCIR0N.

DeletedUser

If SCIR0N were to NAP DFB, their only remaining enemy would be TRN 2 - also something tragic (imo).

DUMBUMCLUM

first post of 09

ontopic: TRN aren't really something to worry about so not being at war with DFB would be silly.

DeletedUser

Maybe so.. but being at war with the LFKD with war stats like these is even sillier:

Side 1:
Tribes: DFB PKs DL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0N
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,927
Side 2: 6,352
Difference: 425

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 54,116,557
Side 2: 50,992,920
Difference: 3,123,637

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,631
Side 2: 17,264
Difference: 4,633

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes, Sciros got a nap with dfb since the 25th. My bad, gone to bed right after work these days. Sciron will be dropped later today and Sciros would most likely be dropped when they attack R2-tru. R2-tru is a good ally, not to mention that it's a safe border, if someone attack them then we better take those guys out at us.

It were confirmed by Wigsplitter as well. Better get of to bed now.

DeletedUser

stoowart he called me that because I took a couple villages from him since he IS a n00b, and now he's mad about it.

jezuz the ex-HOPLON/HOPLOX think that because they clearly don't know what refugees are, or don't read the forums. However, I will repeat it yet AGAIN- they were never promised protection from TSE or any other tribe. They just see purple dots on the map and automatically assume they're NAP'd. And just FYI, SCIR0N & DFB aren't (or at least weren't, when I left...) working together... they *were* enemies when I left, I don't know or care what they are now.

Thanks for posting that Rowan, I had to leave for a while... what I wanted said was this-

stoowart said: hmmmm speedserver? ye I did ok on the very first one thanks kids but wasn't into throwing premium at it ad infinitum so that was that...don't remember either of you two mighty behemoths being there tho...'shrugs'

Then what I wanted said was this: Hmmmmm maybe if you don't suck at TW, you wouldn't be just randomly throwing away premium to play it... first of all, the first 100 players to join the round always get in free, no premium required. Second, Ghettogirl07 won 25 prem points in the recent 20x speed round... pretty good reward for being a great TW player, but I guess that eliminates any hope you ever had at winning... and just on a side note, in that round, she fought against some of the best players in TW, including russki, purple predator, and nauzhror.

I just think the fact that you and your little n00b friend from HOPLON, 'snarf123' :icon_wink: (Hmmm, am I not supposed to know who he is? nice alias, and now it's ban evading as well, since he used an alias to avoid having his real account banned... hmmmm nice) feel the need to try to bring my friends into this because your attempts to flame me have no effect is really pathetic. They did nothing to deserve your weak attempts at flaming them, so kindly leave them out of it and STFU unless you have something at least *slightly* intelligent that pertains to the topic, which you have continuously failed to do with literally every post you make.

relevant hownow? no idea who that snarf is do enlighten us all...

who said 'randomly throwing premium' at it? not me 'shrugs' (guess somebody can't even keep a lid on accurate paraphrasing)

Funny thing that speedround stuff tho..I was offered first place in the first one myself (oops! shouldn't I mention the mass-gifting of villages in the final stages to give people position in the rankings that goes on in there?)

OOoooooH 'STFU' again, still can't quite keep it in ya pants huh?

No idea about your lil tiff with this snarf guy really but I did return from my first xmas hols with my folks in 4 yrs and find your post of several days ago addressed to me and strangely found myself not ok with it...continue to be spiteful and I shall continue to be not ok to let that be the last thing said, simple huh?

DeletedUser

relevant hownow? no idea who that snarf is do enlighten us all...

Don't you know your own tribemates? You should really keep them on a leash... jeez, look at how many people are willing to nuke snarf because of all this :p Honestly it's really obvious when you think about it... who's upset because I recently took two villages from him, and he thought we were cool solely because I have never attacked him before (duh, there was an alliance there -.-) even though we had never talked before? mmm I'll let you go look at TW stats, anybody with half a brain should be able to figure that one out pretty quickly.

who said 'randomly throwing premium' at it? not me 'shrugs' (guess somebody can't even keep a lid on accurate paraphrasing)
but wasn't into throwing premium at it
Doesn't matter if you throwing premium at it was random or not... fact is, you said you weren't into throwing premium at it, and if you didn't suck at TW, that would not be an issue, because then you'd be able to possibly win a round and get some premium.

Funny thing that speedround stuff tho..I was offered first place in the first one myself (oops! shouldn't I mention the mass-gifting of villages in the final stages to give people position in the rankings that goes on in there?)
Funny how the only round you have ever played, so you claim, is the first round, you claim to have done well & could've gotten first, and *amazingly* the rankings for that round aren't available because they don't go back that far. But yeah, I'm sure we all believe you... you're a speed pro, we should all be taking lessons from you :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Gifting doesn't happen like that in speed rofl, first of all in that 20x round, the settings don't even allow you to attack tribemates, as is the case in most speed rounds. Second, do you honestly think other people are going to sit idly by and watch you take gifted villages? rofl... everybody jumps players that even try to gift- meaning both the gifter and the receiver... meaning more often than not, they both end up rimmed for even trying a stunt like that, so don't even try to pull that BS.

Daz, SCIR0N isn't at war with the LFKD :p Just DFB, and they're not really close enough to do anything, so yeah... it's all on TRN 2 :p Funnily enough, they only have two members up there to attack (I am as well, but no longer in SCIR0N obviously:icon_cool:) and don't even consider it a war, since nobody is really trying. Not even sure when or why TRN 2 was marked as enemies... they just randomly were there one day. But hey, with TRN 2 and DFB as "enemies", nobody can say they're allied/NAP'd with the world! :lol:

DeletedUser

good point. :)

i think, that when now ~TSE~ have dropped there NAP it'll be chaos against SCI. i can't see SCI doing very well on their own. :S

(not reflecting my tribes opinions.)

DeletedUser

I know that sciron had a lot of inactivity or players going red for a while ago, However since Argyle contacted me they were aware of it earlier. In most cases I see dropping a Nap as a full war without doubt, we'll see when we start making operations as well.

Sciron got a few big guys, however thinkers doesn't always pop-up everywhere. I also say that there's a reason why things happens, someone is always behind the scene and watch over the rest. Otherwise the naped would have been dropped long ago. Plan your plans based on others plans and make sure to include an error-range with backup plans if one were to be bad.

DeletedUser

i agree. SCI have a few smart player's. i think tennis was what would get them the win against you with his immense knoledge over this game. pitty he moved to V V V. *sarcasm*

seriously, now he's left SCIR0N won't stand a chance, percipio and argyle maybe but that's it.

any objections?

DeletedUser

I don't belive Tennis could do it since he was thinknig about quiting, he was to busy and was the only one left doing anything or the one talking. Argyle got a kid so that do of course get a priority. Whole Sci was leaderless not long ago.:p

tennis was a diplomat, however if he can make operations is a question. Leading a tribe and doing operations take time, specially when you study.

I'm not sure, but I belive percipio wanted to quit as well or were busy last time, I'll have to go through the topics again. They wanted to go all out a last month to give their guys a chance to catch up or whatever they said, was for a month or two ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that's vey true. but they would've stood a better chance.

if they win i'd be suprised. the only thing you have to watch out for is maybe SCIOVA when/if you conquer SCIR0N you'd almost be bordered with HOPLO/SCIOVA.

DeletedUser

We'll have a full front against lfkd which Sciron couldn't help us with. Well, lfkd will get less attack from us on one front now. Still they're an enemy. The relation with Hoplo depends on who comes to me with something. They havn't talked me me yet so they're still enemies. So one could say that when Sciron is off the map then we'll have a larger war against lfkd. though I would say that Sciron are assured to fall thanks to the actions of it's family. Lfkd will lose a very large ground on keeping their nap with them since that front is more or less inactive.

I do however expect lfkd to backstab Scirion later since it would be dumb otherwise when tons of villages are lost and they get nothing. Specially since their members complain on lack of wars. Though these are obvious wars, they were both planned and expected months ago, the only question everyone asks themself is when the right timing to hit would be.

Taking out Sciova is not our task, they just wanted a few villages in their area and started a war for it,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeh i suppose. well, someone shold do something about the HOPLO situation.

assured to fall? not if they up thier game.

i expect the LFKD to join ~TSE~ maybe. or at least DL.

SCIOVA vs. ~TSE~ you mentioned? lol, that was funny. "Oh SCIOVA don't noble us!" :p

but i weren't talking about that so ignore that. i ment if you defeat SCIR0N you most proberbly will have borders with SCIOVA. :)

DUMBUMCLUM

actually, DL is only DL because legion was supposed to merge with us and DL are the people who didnt agree to the merge/following VDOS's lead.

DeletedUser

lol, i already knew that! This is no help at all!

*runs of crying*

gherilla

but i weren't talking about that so ignore that. i ment if you defeat SCIR0N you most proberbly will have borders with SCIOVA. :)

Have you any ideea of what you are talking about?

First why do you think is so easy to defeat Sciron?Are we so weak?

And secondly,have you ever looked at on w5 map?Cant you see how far TSE and Sciova are one from another?Except if they take LFKD out and meet in the core.

And reminder that Sciron was in war whit LFKD.But we stopped this war to take out TNE and KATastrophe.
But now we finished whit those and we are ready for an new war.

We will gladly go to war agaings LFKD,but as it seem that TSE want to fight agaings us,we have no other option than to please them and keep our NAP whit PKs in place.
Becouse most often we are not choose our wars how we want,but other make this choise for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.