HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i do look at a world 5 map. :)

i ment they're going to have to cross SCIOVA at one point. and that's another idea.

And reminder that Sciron was in war whit LFKD.But we stopped this war to take out TNE and KATastrophe.
But now we finished whit those and we are ready for an new war.
that's a good thing.

i don't mean you're all weak, i also recall agreeing there are some very good player's in SCI. all i'm saying is ~TSE~ maight be stronger than SCI...

DeletedUser

actually, DL is only DL because legion was supposed to merge with us and DL are the people who didnt agree to the merge/following VDOS's lead.

She only took permasits or accounts that she'd put friends in charge of. I mean.. gosh, who are all these legion members that merged with TSE? I know I've got several that joined you on my profile as having already quit, and have had them there a very, very long time.

DUMBUMCLUM

higuain joined, but within hours his account was taken over by DFB leadership (go figure).
capitano joined, but quit later,
norrick joined,
kessler joined, but PKs ate him. we didnt have time to support him.
of course, VDOS joined,
finsend joined, also dead
samuel7212 also died
dominater joined, mostly dead
alph888 join, but left (im assuming he noticed others being raped haha)
ythebear joined, still here

those were people who joined from the attempted merge, before that there was ging, gkubulas, and winged who joined on their own accord.

DeletedUser

Some of those were perm sats and I offered them up to other tribes, One got a new accoount. Another one quit. Sam and Fin were actually recommended as targets for VVV when Sam suddenly came back and described himself and fin as superman. So that was called off. But I got what we wanted and it's more loyal to us than peoples seem to know.

Before the "merge", They came from us to origin and in turn from EA.

"i expect the LFKD to join ~TSE~ maybe. or at least DL."

We got a few people in lfkd that could join up but the main part wont join and I don't even want most of them.:p

However on our relation mather with Sciron. There's not any family o tribe that work together on such a close level than lfkd and Sci. Sciron planned to war us, Sciova planned to war VVV and Sciros planned to war R2-tru i belief that they would fall right away so they could invite all the members. These parts were confirmed as well. So Gherialla, that the you are beeing forced or put into these situations isn't true. You're making them, the rest of us aren't blind and when some goes paranoid and merges with everything.

Meaning that Sci are creating the reasons for wars. we're just waiting for the right time while knowing what the other side plan. Did you really think that we would simply ignore such a situation?:p

I never said that fighting Sciron would be easy, however you will without doubt fall because you're in the Sci family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dominator- Quit ages ago(before I left Legion for PKs even)
Finsend and Samuel- banned for multiaccounting to have access to the second account for the move I believe
Higuain-quit around the time I left the LFKD, most likely he reclaimed his own account if anything

So.. at best you have 6 legal actual players(assuming others weren't permasits) that moved and you want to call it a merge?

DeletedUser

I don't call it merge, but some seem to do. Fin and Sam did not get banned they were just eaten rather quick which I warned them about.

And I did actually tell Alpha to join another tribe since he was in a bad position. Dominator quit yes, none is unfortenly eating him.

DeletedUser

I don't call it merge, but some seem to do. Fin and Sam did not get banned they were just eaten rather quick which I warned them about.

And I did actually tell Alpha to join another tribe since he was in a bad position. Dominator quit yes, none is unfortenly eating him.

Actually they were banned, I checked after he confessed to me that he was multi-accounting and I reported him.

DeletedUser

so, that was the whole plan that was happening?

SCI try to war with most of the world?

haha, SCIR0S might succeed against R2... i don't know though...

DeletedUser

Actually they were banned, I checked after he confessed to me that he was multi-accounting and I reported him.

Strange, he did ask me if I had another account for him and he's brother after they got raped. It isn't impossible that they did multi account though.

DeletedUser

maybe they did, maybe they never.

the important thing is HOPLON will destroy ~TSE~. :p

GO GO HOPLON! :p

(i'm not in HOPLON, BTW)

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting, send me a notice with the time they attack at.^^

DeletedUser

how would i know!?

they're all red dot's on my map to. :)

wait, what colour is normal?

DeletedUser

Bright red is usually an ordinary color, I always mark everything that people are free to hit bright red. Some guys prefer blue though.:S

Status
Not open for further replies.