HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Kiwi you fall in that catagory as well, quite a lot of you do.:p

DeletedUser

Oh, I dunno if you could say that about kiwi really, he was and probably still is quite an innocent in all that's happened... from my viewpoint anyway.

DeletedUser

He no doubt is innocent, most are but his response the other day was:

The Kiwi on 02.12. at 07:08

Cool! A conspiracy theorist in W5!

Then

Tennismaster07 Today, 12:04

but knowing you and your conspiracy theorists, (note theorists, which means there must be more than 1 of us)

Don't tell me, nayeem was in sciron got injected and came back for more? Sounds like necromungans from the chronicles of Riddick :lol:

DeletedUser

Ben if i come back in w5, i teach u when to talk and when to shut up.
and that will the the last time u spam the forum.

I wonder why i didnt showed you what i belive, about baby cry type like you, when i was ur duke.

chance i might play w5 again so be ready.

Scarp???

DeletedUser

LD12 ?
Gr8fuldad ?
:eek:
couldn't be scarp, he never was my duke.

it was prolly gr8fuldad, remember him ? the one who went crazy on mine and stu's asses ? :p

DeletedUser

go ben

i agree with ben. although leaders have to lead if they didn't want others to lead they wouldn't have given baron privs would they? ben is right in the fact that nayeem should've asked the rest of the member's... or maybe they're just inactive, i don't know the case but i've talked to ben and the such and i think it's time to move on. if HOPLO chose the wrong duke and if HOPLO can't handle the power that's there fault right? this merge is probly just an excuse to escape a war so go ben. :)

(this is just me and does not reflect SCI's view's or anything.)

DeletedUser

Hmm I really got to say that you picked a Nice Avatar.:icon_cool:

Where's this Solar empire?

You always got to appoint baron and other kind of leaders many are handpicked though. Often some people are so important that you got to make sure of that they intel in time of others.

The Duke is there to represent the tribe and to make sure that none hit the disband botton. That's the most important aspect I see in a Duke.:p

"Oh I got a new offer, I'm off!":p

DeletedUser

lol, i know it's cool. :D
i started a tribe on world 26 and it got big and i stole the ~TSE~ logo and used paint. :p

but back on topic. you haven't got to apoint baron's, they're just dukes you don't trust fully when i lead tribes. :p and lol, but do you think ben made a good point? :ram::cata::icon_sad::lol::icon_twisted::icon_smile: <<just testin' the emotion thingy's out :D

DeletedUser

You always got to appoint baron and other kind of leaders many are handpicked though. Often some people are so important that you got to

over a year ago, i used to be the leadership of HOPLOX. nayeem was not even an active player, then he started to become more active, so i promoted him etc. and he grew through the ranks after i promoted him. Then he passed me :S

Main point is, i was baron before he was anything, same with stuerovic, who was a duke far before i was even anything.

DeletedUser

Usually, I'm not responding to uselles accuses (such as Ben is doing), or to similar shouting posts.
As an example, I'm now responding from my wife's account made on this forum.
So:

1. When I left TW, HOPLOX had very strong allies, and a very coherent policy!
-SCIOVA, SCIRON, VVV family where allied with us!
-Also the former HOPLOS:(

2. When I've returned:
-Trusty alliance with SCIRON and some other (?) temporarely alliances with few big tribes, not use to mention their names:)
-VVV was slighly lurking arround (in fact they where lurking for a longer time), some other big tribes also
-HOPLOS was dead

3. The High Council instead of displacing lots of troops in endangared areas, in protecting menaced players, or making other similar big military moves...was debating and debating and debating...
I don't want to blame the High Council, I want to blame only his lack of action, and the existing (at that moment) Diplomacy.
Not mentioning THE BIGGEST SPAMMER on TW Galaxy: Ben is Great!
BTW, this debate was created by you, Ben...

4. So, what options I had?
-I've mailed all my old friends, including HOPLON, and the response was very prompt and positive only from SCIRON.
-The number of our potential enemies was overwhelming...
-Our military actions...not very strong

So, I've taken advantage of nayeem04's initiative, supporting 100% in this, and starting the merge.
Cause in fact we are allies with SCIRON, for almost 2 years, and we have a tradition in this alliance.
So, wasn't a suddenly, overnight decision!

Conclusion:
When you are a Duke, you must consider and take care of, first of all, THE SURVIVAL of you tribe's members!
Under the same banner, or under different banners - as much possible,allied banners.
Staying and shouting and spamming all over, did not grant the survival!

That's all...

Sir Leandru responding from Verma's account:)

DeletedUser

We had several or quite the number version of that specific logo, however the current one is the one we keept.;)

Why didn't you just merge the Hoplo tribes? That itself would have solved a lot.^^

Some of you guys got a better position in Scirion and finally got ridd of problems so you just did things on a quick notice. Not to mention when you lied about the diplomacy when one of our guys attacked one in Hoplox. He thought we were neutral when I never really had spoken to Hoplox before.
-----------------------------------------------------
[player]budikakabudi[/player]today at 19:11
haven't you noticed I'm neutral -_-

[player]beefy of doom[/player]today at 20:46
didnt you notice you were in my way?

neutral?? ::p
-----------------------------------------------------
Sir Leandru, you forgot that everyone who attack you before will still attack you. Now if the Duke can't handle it then it's one thing but you should always speak it through with the whole tribe.^^

ScirionA is back though it was just a name swith. Ex-Hoplox is still red:lol:
Though I wont bother to look at who is who in there. They're red and that includes all of them.:p

DeletedUser

The only exception is L Taco. However I do not like the fact that she put Squids in her Tacos.

I still get nightmares when I see a lot of fishes, I got sort of a bad memory from an Italian resturant. Had one not many years ago at Malta as well. It need to be meat!
Meats Makes The Man Happy!

Either eat all meat you can or Tacos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

leandru conveniently forgets many things sadly...this post of his is a good example of his 'input' to the high council tho always the same thing sadly...

He says and contributes nothing to the debating he talks of then just dumps a list if what he wants on us every 2 months or so spending the rest of the time silent and watching, no doubt...how can you help someone like that?

Also he has been wanting to quit for a very long time now and indeed threatened hoplon high council with doing so in order to pressure us to do the first merge quickly so it's hardly a shocking surprise to hear him speaking in glowing terms in favour of this one is it?

Sorry mate but you never made any useful input or replied to things we asked you in council you just posted and disappeared all the time plus of course it must have taken you a good 12 months of running the 80% inactive hoplo4 as a seperate entity to even start communicating with us as a part of the hoplofam and council if only this had been common knowledge back then eh?

Stuerovic on the other hand saved your ass continually with founding the academies to find you actives and keeping in touch with the main tribe and he did well with that considering it was agreed he could do it on the condition that these academies had to prove themselves by surviving without assistance from the main tribe...then again you were unaware of that condition weren't you 'sir'? :)

DeletedUser

He no doubt is innocent, most are but his response the other day was:

The Kiwi on 02.12. at 07:08
Cool! A conspiracy theorist in W5!

Then

Tennismaster07 Today, 12:04
but knowing you and your conspiracy theorists, (note theorists, which means there must be more than 1 of us)

Don't tell me, nayeem was in sciron got injected and came back for more? Sounds like necromungans from the chronicles of Riddick :lol:

Yes, conspiracy theoristS, pluaral. I have called you that countless times before, mainly when you got all scared and panicked because you thought I had formed an anti-TDD group that was going to wipe you out. TheoristS because your tribemates agreed with the theory. Yes I still have the messages if anyone is interested... quite funny tbh. Apparently something with the 07 in my name means I want to kill TDD. Funny, I thought that was when I graduated from high school or something like that...

And FYI I don't know or care what happened, so don't even try bringing me into this, just get over your self-centered egotistical ways already mmmkay?

DeletedUser

Apparently something with the 07 in my name means I want to kill TDD. Funny, I thought that was when I graduated from high school or something like that...

Strange when i first asked you said it was because you first started the game in '07, get your story straight or something like that....

And FYI I don't know or care what happened, so don't even try bringing me into this

Seems you do care and you can't escape what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.