HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it's best to leave it at.

What's done is done and all we can do is move on from this point.
After all, who knows what will happen a few weeks from now. Maybe after the new update people will become so amazed at the little people walking in town that they suffer from paralysis which causes there accounts to go inactive. Providing endless amounts of food for everyone!

Maybe SCI will go to war with everyone because they like the color blue.
Maybe R2-Tru will rename all of there villages "Still searching for Bobby Fisher"
At this point theres no telling what could happen.

I think tennismaster said it best with
"If HOPLON didn't like what happened, staying was their choice, and the "Leave Tribe" link is always there...

If someone trully didn't want to merge and realized it was done in a very sneaky sneaky way, regardless if they were mislead. There's nothing in the TW rules that say you must stay.
That's my 1 cent, but because the homeless ninja took the other...! ><

DeletedUser

hi

how dare that ninja :icon_cool:

it's true, the leave button is there and if HOPLON didn't like it they can make their own tribe... like they did.

and yeh, it's a pretty interesting stage at the moment.

it could turn into a red dwarf or a red giant... i don't know yet... :cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata:

DeletedUser

alot of players feel threatened and think if they keave they will not be safe anymore...

So again, yes the leave tribe button is always there, But if people who want to press don't press it, that's another issue.

gherilla

alot of players feel threatened and think if they keave they will not be safe anymore...

So again, yes the leave tribe button is always there, But if people who want to press don't press it, that's another issue.

Common,dont even try this...
Do you really think that sciron will want to attack an hoplo player just becouse he dont join us?If you want to be in in hoplon,we will no stop you.Is to much paranoia in your tribe anyway....

DeletedUser

Common,dont even try this...
Do you really think that sciron will want to attack an hoplo player just becouse he dont join us?If you want to be in in hoplon,we will no stop you.Is to much paranoia in your tribe anyway....

i am not trying anything here.
I am just saying what info i have aqquired mate ...

DeletedUser

Its good to see another warrior in the Family Tennis, Welcome to the VVV Family. Ben... Didnt I mention something in the other forum weeks ago about you guys merging. You called me a noob, yet I saw it coming long b4 you it seems.... pfft noob ;)

Basically just another bunch of noobs looking to survive under a family banner. Why do you lot always look to run b4 you fight. Im glad to see you havent followed the sheep Ben, but for godsake, are there anymore tribes out there gonna merge with Sci?

Im starting to lose track. :/

DeletedUser

Ben... Didnt I mention something in the other forum weeks ago about you guys merging. You called me a noob, yet I saw it coming long b4 you it seems.... pfft noob ;)

you may have, i can say that there were talks in the council forums of the merge, But the talks in the forum were just evaluating the future and what 'might' happen, then nayeem took it to literally and saw the future a few days later...

I was never for the merge, and most people were not, and that's why alot of them are realizing where they belong :D

HOPLON is rising again and has a comfortable structure, this quick job merge has kinda helped HOPLON in ways. But ya know live and let die.

DeletedUser

If Scirion wouldn't attack then you should be able to send a message to most players and easily convince or rather let them know about the situation so they don't have to feel threatened.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If Scirion wouldn't attack then you should be able to send a message to most players and easily convince or rather let them know about the situation so they don't have to feel threatened.:icon_wink:

we should meet up some time ;)

he he he

DeletedUser

Ben why are you spamming the forums trying to pick up guys again? GIVE IT A REST! EVERYONE HERE BESIDES YOU IS STRAIGHT!

thanks for the personal attack.
i was not trying to pick jezuz up, it's just a lil bit of banter u n00b :/

DeletedUser

oy! back off, jezuzz!

he weren't inuslting you in real life; is it very nice to insult anyone about personal issues! no!

do you think you're smart by doing that? well if you do you are a bully. bully's can wreck games.

Status
Not open for further replies.