HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUMBUMCLUM

random HOPLON guy that I took a few villages from.... he should really try to be more active, jeez I didn't get the message asking why I attacked him until about a day after I capped them xD

wanna rim him with me? haha
i dont mind going long distance from time to time

DeletedUser

He no doubt is innocent, most are but his response the other day was:

The Kiwi on 02.12. at 07:08
Cool! A conspiracy theorist in W5!

Do you often quote PMs in public forums, and take things out of context when you quote people Chingis?

I got a mail from Chingis that read like Illuminati protocol on steroids, and that was the response I gave him.

I'm pretty disappointed with most of you lot, what with name calling, petty bickering, demanding answers to questions you don't even have a right to ask. Much of what goes on in TW is day by day, people make decisions on the spot without much idea at all of what's really going on, not that reading things like this thread would enlighten anyone anyway. It's a game folks, and most people who play it are ordinary people living ordinary lives. They aren't experienced managers and politicians, they are unpredictable and untutored in the niceties of 'tribal' existence, they are probably not particularly committed, and will constantly do dumb things.

Which is part of why tribal leaders must make decisions for the tribe, because by choice, the rest of the tribe mostly don't have a clue, do they?

Stoowart, I haven't seen all I'd need to see to make a comment on nayeem's performance, so I'll just say that you guys don't appear to have considered the idea that maybe he did what he thought was best. Even if it turned out wrong, what did he originally hope to achieve?

I offer this suggestion because I've been in the same position, and it's a bitch to make people realise that there was no ulterior motive or hidden plan or up yours attitude, it was simply the wrong thing at the wrong time.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is a good thing, we all got different way to win(well soem are extreme). I always plan the main idea myself and let people know what they need to know. Of course soemtimes I'm not telling enough much which is my problem. So I never really use diplomats, I prefer speaking to duke and barons myself when I make decisions. The one who got the plan is the one who awlays should disscuss it. If you ignore diplomacy then you shouldn't expect a good relation from the other tribe. Not to mention, if one targets you then more wants in.

So it's important to always have a safe border and to focus on the front you want to expand at.

Most often normal tribe members do not know what the right thing to do wih since they don't plan ahead. However at a larger move where people wouldn't understand what were to be the best choise of action then as a leader you must explain the situation.

Thinking about the best best move but doing the wrong move in wrong situation doesn't solve much. Most likely Scirion got aware about Hoplons plans and pushed Hoplox to become a Sci tribe.

That's my view on the mather.

DeletedUser

Most likely Scirion got aware about Hoplons plans and pushed Hoplox to become a Sci tribe.

Way off... HOPLOX was the one pushing for it. ben is great even posted about that in this thread -.- or did you not bother reading it, did you just read the last post or two, and then made a comment thinking your mistaken opinion is a valid one that people care about?

DeletedUser

One would belive that a tribe would push the other if a situation like Hoplo did pop up. Not all might have been spoken of in your hidden at that time. People influence eachother, a situation doesn't always happen without someone messing with another. I myself keep things secret, that works for me. It's not like people would write whatever they want when it's known that their hidden is leaked.

For me it do look like Nyheem or whatever his name was got pushed into doing an decision, a situation could have been explained badly for him. In his view it might have been the only way after hearing about the situation, it did sound as he was running to get things over with. Even you did things with consulting others as without doubt several others did as well, it's quite obvious that someone was messing up that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm still here. :)

no, HOPLOX was the ones wanting to become a SCI tribe if i'm not mistaken?

DeletedUser

You don't think that there's reasons behind it?

bicky or whatever your name is, are you on this world?

DeletedUser

yes bicky is in this world jezuz, too difficult to look it up yourself?

No, there aren't other reasons behind it. HOPLOX pushed for this, and SCIR0N for the most part was just like "oh hey cool another branch in the SCI family..."

DeletedUser

I'm not wasting my time to look him up liek some others who live in the game. I still have my views, the whole situation sounds fishy as someone were scared. I'm even getting questions why we attack them as a nap now when they have awlays been red. So they were tricked into it, most likely got told that they would get a nap with us from it. Or that is how it looks like, changing tag doesn't work. Luckily that wont mather for long, Argyle seems to be the only good planner in sciron. Even though he only tell one half of the stories he did talk good.

Some people plan, some talk and a few others are just plain useless.

DeletedUser18695

I'm not wasting my time to look him up liek some others who live in the game. I still have my views, the whole situation sounds fishy as someone were scared. I'm even getting questions why we attack them as a nap now when they have awlays been red. So they were tricked into it, most likely got told that they would get a nap with us from it. Or that is how it looks like, changing tag doesn't work. Luckily that wont mather for long, Argyle seems to be the only good planner in sciron. Even though he only tell one half of the stories he did talk good.

Some people plan, some talk and a few others are just plain useless.

I be usless b/c i can what you going to do about it? ;)

HOPLOX still in ruin?

DeletedUser

I'm not wasting my time to look him up liek some others who live in the game.
Did you spend those extra 5 seconds of your life at a fun party? :)

I still have my views, the whole situation sounds fishy as someone were scared. I'm even getting questions why we attack them as a nap now when they have awlays been red. So they were tricked into it, most likely got told that they would get a nap with us from it. Or that is how it looks like, changing tag doesn't work. Luckily that wont mather for long,
They were promised no such thing... they weren't promised anything.

Do I really need to explain this yet again? I'm not even in SCIR0N, and had nothing to do with this merge, yet I still know this -.- You must have really shitty spies.

DeletedUser

i'm still here. :)

no, HOPLOX was the ones wanting to become a SCI tribe if i'm not mistaken?

one or 2 of the leaders of the tribe wanted to merge....
the majority of the council said no in a vote
and so did the few active once in the tribe...

then there was this sudden merge and most semi active/ inactive just followed the current whilst the leadership and some active members went to HOPLON instead

thas how I see what happened the acts of 2-3 perople destroye another tribe (or turned it into a new one depends on how you see it...)

DeletedUser

They were promised no such thing... they weren't promised anything.

Do I really need to explain this yet again? I'm not even in SCIR0N, and had nothing to do with this merge, yet I still know this -.- You must have really shitty spies.
We don't need a spy to tell us this sort of thing when former HOPLOX players are complaining directly about us 'violating' a NAP that they now think they have.

I disagree with Jezuz's theory that HOPLOX players were promised protection though. One of the complaining players doesn't even know his tribe was at war with us under any tribe tag, so it's obviously just that HOPLOX/SCIRNA's leader(s) were/are incompetent and naively optimistic.

DeletedUser

If I ever felt the need to post 2 such pathetic posts as you snarf I'd probably have made a psuedo account to do so as well. Please exit stage left now through the door marked 'nubcake'. Thanks and do come again, only w/o posting next time.

DeletedUser59001

If I ever felt the need to post 2 such pathetic posts as you snarf I'd probably have made a psuedo account to do so as well. Please exit stage left now through the door marked 'nubcake'. Thanks and do come again, only w/o posting next time.

Should I bow before your greatness?? Bitc^ please!

Your Mamma is so ugly her nickname is hairy pooter!

Do you ever reply to a post? Or just always try and make the other poster look bad in hopes that due to a karmic balance thing yours will then look better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.