HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Should I bow before your greatness?? Bitc^ please!

On the darwin scale.. you should probably bow before everyone's greatness . Even more so.. you should probably figure out one of those darwinish award type things to do like tie a bunch of helium ballons to a lawn chair so you can watch the fireworks better. With any luck there will be a positive outcome that may save the gene pool from vile contamination assuming you have not yet reproduced.

DeletedUser59001

On the darwin scale.. you should probably bow before everyone's greatness . Even more so.. you should probably figure out one of those darwinish award type things to do like tie a bunch of helium ballons to a lawn chair so you can watch the fireworks better. With any luck there will be a positive outcome that may save the gene pool from vile contamination assuming you have not yet reproduced.

Are you serious, you actually believe in this naturalist BS and the transmutation of species? You sir are an idiot!

DeletedUser

Are you serious, you actually believe in this naturalist BS and the transmutation of species? You sir are an idiot!

Evolution and natural selection, not transmutation of species. The belief that if there was not something written on your box of mac & cheese 'open here' that you would've starved to death by now.

DeletedUser59001

Who are you? Actually nevermind, no-one cares who you are.

TW = Popularity Contest?

Honestly, who are you? Seriously, if any one of you dropped off the face of the earth, no one here would notice, or even care.

DeletedUser

TW = Popularity Contest?

Honestly, who are you? Seriously, if any one of you dropped off the face of the earth, no one here would notice, or even care.

Atleast he's got the balls to use his real ingame name. You leave yours at home in the trailer?

DeletedUser59001

Evolution and natural selection, not transmutation of species. The belief that if there was not something written on your box of mac & cheese 'open here' that you would've starved to death by now.

Evolution, natural selection and transmutation of species are all theories of Darwin, which you so graciously threw out there. Hence, I am only to assume that you follow and/or have some belief in his ideas and said theories.

DeletedUser59001

Atleast he's got the balls to use his real ingame name. You leave yours at home in the trailer?

This actually is/was my ingame name, thanks for assuming different.

Are you seriously going to try to defend him with some sort of monetary insults? I could always throw out "move out of your parents basement, your 30!" but I really know nothing about you IRL, where you call home, what line of work you're in etc etc. For your information, it's not a trailer, it's a van down by the river!

DeletedUser

This actually is/was my ingame name, thanks for assuming different.

Are you seriously going to try to defend him with some sort of monetary insults? I could always throw out "move out of your parents basement, your 30!" but I really know nothing about you IRL, where you call home, what line of work you're in etc etc. For your information, it's not a trailer, it's a van down by the river!

Then you're in the wrong world. This is W5. Oh.. and if you ever get tired of living on the move.. just deflate your tires and you'll have a brand new trailer.

Wilky1992

Well, you obviously don't play World 5 any longer, so this place is not suitable for you :). So kindly, if you would not mind. STFU and GTFO.

DeletedUser

He never did.. probably his achiements in his own world were so pathetic he thought he'd try and get some justification for his existence in other worlds.

DeletedUser59001

Then you're in the wrong world. This is W5. Oh.. and if you ever get tired of living on the move.. just deflate your tires and you'll have a brand new trailer.

I think I'll stick around, in the least I find you entertaining, stupid, but entertaining.
Why not just block the tires, deflating would be a waste of money and effort.

DeletedUser

I think I'll stick around, in the least I find you entertaining, stupid, but entertaining.
Why not just block the tires, deflating would be a waste of money and effort.

Wow.. i can see this isn't your first trailer park. I'll just leave it to the pro.

DeletedUser59001

Wow.. i can see this isn't your first trailer park. I'll just leave it to the pro.

One should try to succeed in all his/her endeavors. Seriously, I have to ask, b/c you intrigue me. What is it that you do to make soo much money? That you some how feel the need to basically spit on the poor? Think of something great and glamorous! Would be a bit embarassing if you threw Wal-Mart out there, considering the insults you've made about folks that live in trailers. I'm sure there are a few people that actually play this game that are considered low-income. You sir have insulted them all, Congrats!

DeletedUser18695

Promise? You seem to like making idle threats behind a desk, keyboard and monitor. Not very threatening, or even believable : /

My darling GG, do you not get enough attention at home, not many RL friends? Almost every post I read of yours, you are always shining that big ole spotlight on yourself, I don't think you are conceited, just starving for attention, or some sort of reassurance. I haven't quite put my finger on what exactly you desire such reassurance. I take it back, I do find you to be quite conceited.

Wow I popped into the forums for fun and some little mugg like you decides to try posting somthing like that?

Who do you of all people think you are? You are getting hammered in this forums, people are laughing at you, but you can't seem to fight back against them so you bring me into it.

That IMO is not smart, now what i will do is stand back and watch the wolves eat you ;).

DeletedUser59001

don't excuse yourself wilky.
this thing isn't worth it.

assume?, i think that's even overrated.
its pretty obvious you live in a scrapyard trailer.
pover guy.

you talk about intelligence? :lol:

what? o_O
Am i reading this well.
you better stay far away from wilky, you lowlife piece of scum.
you can't effort the beers, be happy you find some rainwater.
now go back to your scrapyardtrailer, and leave the decent people allone.

I didn't point fingers regarding intelligence, you however tried. Now I'll point them at you, nothing big, just a few grammatical errors:"You can't effort (afford) the beers" "and leave the decent people allone (alone)"It made me laugh nonetheless! Please, tell us what you do for a living, and your living arrangements?

Wilky1992

Ever thought english wasn't his first language?
Plus pointing out gramatical errors or spelling errors is against the forum rules. That is a banable offence. :)

DeletedUser59001

Wow I popped into the forums for fun and some little mugg like you decides to try posting somthing like that?

Who do you of all people think you are? You are getting hammered in this forums, people are laughing at you, but you can't seem to fight back against them so you bring me into it.

That IMO is not smart, now what i will do is stand back and watch the wolves eat you ;).

Are there real wolves in here? As of yet, I've seen nothing that could pose any danger? Actually, I brought it to you first sweetheart!

DeletedUser18695

Hey listen you nub, I dont even know you nor do you know me, i suggest you keep your opinions about me to yourself you little whinning noob.

Whats your in game name?

Status
Not open for further replies.