[HOT] Men of THE/BD

tangotemptress

Thank you :)

I can't take credit for making it, (I wouldn't know where to start, lol) but I shall pass your praise onto the creator :)

(he did do a good job on it, didn't he?)

Deleted User - 2282801

I have to admit that its one of my favs tbh.

If you ever need a new one I will try and be just as creative :)

DeletedUser

Banned you could make one for me if you liked haha :icon_razz:

tangotemptress

I have to admit that its one of my favs tbh.

If you ever need a new one I will try and be just as creative :)

Thank you :)

and thank you for the offer... I'll have to remember that, though right now I'm currently obsessed with this one, lol....

DeletedUser

i'm mainly wondering if someone'll recognise the rally cry... but it's all thanks to the photoshop god who gifted it to me, i suck at those kinds of things ;)

DeletedUser

i'm mainly wondering if someone'll recognise the rally cry... but it's all thanks to the photoshop god who gifted it to me, i suck at those kinds of things ;)

I have only a moderate knowledge of such things, though I am responsible for my own sig, as well as few others from my tribe.

Whoever made yours has my respect. It is very cool. :icon_smile:

P.S. "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope, a 100 years early (and not really the kind of guy i'd like to be associated with :p)

DeletedUser

nope, a 100 years early (and not really the kind of guy i'd like to be associated with :p)

yes, but i hope you like being associated with me:icon_redface:

damn just a few minutes agoi i said i would stop flirting with you.

DeletedUser

Lol! No doubt. A hundred years later... I could take a shot in the dark and say Aliester Crowley, who was born in 1875. Don't know about any quotes regarding Liberty or death, but he certainly was no conformist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

their was a tribe in world 16 called liberty or death.Were you part of that bad or do you just like the qoute?

I made my own sig aswell,although its not in the same league as Atraeus's or yours.

Did Darkdiamonds make it for you?hes good at them

sorry for going of topic

DeletedUser

nope, although interesting association.

It was the rally cry of the anarchist army which was led by Nestor Makhno. Their rally cry was "Liberty or Death" which they took quite literally. It was a volunteer army which fought for their freedom. Usually they had inferior numbers but they broke the morale of the enemy quickly by charging head on and killing what came before them. Militia army berserker style. Hence the rally cry ;)

DeletedUser

nope, although interesting association.

It was the rally cry of the anarchist army which was led by Nestor Makhno. Their rally cry was "Liberty or Death" which they took quite literally. It was a volunteer army which fought for their freedom. Usually they had inferior numbers but they broke the morale of the enemy quickly by charging head on and killing what came before them. Militia army berserker style. Hence the rally cry ;)

Very interesting. I will look Nestor Makhno up to learn more.