[HOT] Men of THE/BD

DeletedUser

This is all very interesting guys, but if they lock this thread because it went off-topic, I'm coming after you baddie. :icon_twisted:

On-topic: Which calendar is HOTTER?

The men? :)

Or the women? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its a big call to say, there are very good looking people in both calenders.

The real winner here is the TW Forums.

A great way to converse with your peers, without the pressure of War.

DeletedUser

can't compare mate. To me the women look hotter, but i'm sure they'll say the reverse ;p

DeletedUser

Its difficult to say for certain, but I have logic backing me up.

On one hand, we see more skin with the guys, what with Bad posing all sexy like and Parm giving us a good chest shot, and don't forget Mcgonagr's jocular underoos, but these are easily balanced with "Ms March's" hot towel pic in the Women of THE/BD thread.

Mmmmm sexy! :icon_wink:

Likewise, among so much beauty, the women have a dominatrix which gives them three extra points for being risque and bringing back fond memories of the House of the Rising Sun... taking into account also that the they scare me, I must therefore go with them!

:icon_cool:

Gicusan

Its difficult to say for certain, but I have logic backing me up.

On one hand, we see more skin with the guys, what with Bad posing all sexy like and Parm giving us a good chest shot, and don't forget Mcgonagr's jocular underoos, but these are easily balanced with "Ms March's" hot towel pic in the Women of THE/BD thread.

Mmmmm sexy! :icon_wink:

Likewise, among so much beauty, the women have a dominatrix which gives them three extra points for being risque and bringing back fond memories of the House of the Rising Sun... taking into account also that the they scare me, I must therefore go with them!

:icon_cool:

It is not a towel but a translucid scarf !

And be careful to always tell Pinky is beautiful and Parm is scary. This is very important for world 30 players. Just someone say it every page and we should be fine.

DeletedUser

Gicusan said:
And be careful to always tell Pinky is beautiful and Parm is scary. This is very important for world 30 players. Just someone say it every page and we should be fine.

"PinkyToe is beutiful" - a man said to barmen across him. His eyes rolled, 10th bottle of bear fell from his hand and he laid his haed on the bar.

One day, parmenion was sunbathing on the beach with his wife. He was lying on his back, relaxed, enjoying the sun.
Right next to him was another family. The wife whispered to her husband: "Darling, this man next to us is so scary. Look at that rug on his chest. He could be hiding a gun in there!"

Gicusan

not at all. without the dancing bear that is no good.

besides, too much sucking on JPohlman there. your new duke I see.

worst video ever anyway. maybe with the sexy bear it would look a little better :)

the pink panther

Yeah, would have been better if te head sizes would have fit, nice idea though...

and TSJ isn't in our tribe ...

DeletedUser

haha thats hilarious. although the bepegeh picture is now wrong. :-|

DeletedUser

For the record, that's Dalowin in the video, not me :p

We were labeled wrong in the calendar pic, I'm left, he's right, but I will guarantee it was the only time he was right.

DeletedUser

For the record, that's Dalowin in the video, not me :p

We were labeled wrong in the calendar pic, I'm left, he's right, but I will guarantee it was the only time he was right.

:lol: