Hot message leader

blckdrgn1

This thread is the biggest [male's genetals] measuring contest I have seen in a long long while.

That's what she said

bf9.gif

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Our duke rushing into making a decision without proper planning.
Prior to that, us being unable to beat a coalition much larger than us but being of similar skill.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
What decision(s) are you referring to?

Taking your deal of TQL recruiting every member but me and Chris himself.
But apparently that deal didn't even go trough, since some people won't be invited.

So he screwed that up I guess? =/ Hence, no proper planning.
If something like this was on the table, it could've gone way more smoothly.

Last edited:

--G--

Gg wp jasper! I'm not being sarcastic, this was fun and enetertainin and warmed us up big time for the upcoming wars

The Four Llamas

Well you aint really done or seen anything tbh. Youre going to come across tribes that wont merge into you after some set backs. Im just being anti because you lot need to humble yourselves.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well you aint really done or seen anything tbh. Youre going to come across tribes that wont merge into you after some set backs. Im just being anti because you lot need to humble yourselves.

It was 4 premades (Not counting AKA) ganging up on 1. And only barely edging out in conquers...
They have good players, don't get me wrong... But they will split now and tear eachother up, it won't be pretty.

They're to arrogant, but they'll settle down soon when they stop winning. You won't see them post then, except when they're blaming others for their loss.

DeletedUser80720

. But they will split now and tear eachother up, it won't be pretty.
thats already happening

you dont recruit the enemies without consulting the members of your tribe first

the leaders OF TQL kept this a secret from members not in the council and its pissed a lot of people off

some things are way to big for only the leadership to decide on

DeletedUser122029

thats already happening

you dont recruit the enemies without consulting the members of your tribe first

the leaders OF TQL kept this a secret from members not in the council and its pissed a lot of people off

some things are way to big for only the leadership to decide on

you'll be happy to have them ex riot players when you war more organised tribes so best stop mugging them off now :S