Hot off the Press

DeletedUser

extra extra read all about it!!!

just in....the tribe No Whiners have sent a list of complaints to high archy of IMP.

do to the nature of these "so call complaints" we here at IMP have filed them under "More whines"
so much nagging from NOw that we here at IMP have come to anonymous decision to rid this land of its constant babel and endless stubbornness.

the tribe IMP has now officially declared WAR on NOw (NO WINNERS)

DeletedUser

Lol quite funny Alexis. What have they been whining about? :lol:
And good luck of course!

DeletedUser84906

:icon_cry:

Where have the good pnp´s go? No pics? No stats? no poems? no maps? no mails/skype convs?

Aaaanyway..good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:
Where have the good pnp´s go? No pics? No stats? no poems? no maps? no mails/skype convs?

I feel the same way...

Anyways, bring it on, IMP.
I'll show you PnP isn't the only tribe around here who can kick your arse!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84906

asdasddden21.png

DeletedUser80610

That map really shows how far back IMP has been pushed ..:/

I feel bad for you guys.

But good luck to both sides.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how Panda! members are the ones to complain about the thread.

What is a Panda its a near extinct animal that slowly eats food that gives it very little energy while slowly dropping in numbers.

Talk about IMP being a poor tribe at least they bring wars to the forum unlike you.

DeletedUser

Wow... anyone up for a free for all all on all? :p

It is pretty much that already.

DeletedUser

i should care why???

those top imp are just noobs from foot! that they been recruiting the last few days. noob deffers in foot, noob deffers in imp

DeletedUser

hug....i am from FOOT...

is any one in my tribe from FOOT??

interesting....

i think every one from panda is from MWG...so i guess we are even

Bigfeet15

*yawn* this dec is boring. you lack creativity alexis. how.... disappointing.

DeletedUser

How exciting... am looking forward to getting over there and joining in the fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84906

:icon_eek: Uhmmmm, where did that come from?

Really? I would have done that if it was fireborne,backie or anyone to post a dec like that. Well, if it was fireborne i would have slapped him first :icon_wink:

What is a Panda its a near extinct animal that slowly eats food that gives it very little energy while slowly dropping in numbers.

Fortunately, this is a game, not real life, and the pandas here are just getting bigger :)

Talk about IMP being a poor tribe at least they bring wars to the forum unlike you.

And i thank them for that, and as i cant bring any decs here, i compenseta the w21 comunity with other threads that they really enjoy :)

DeletedUser

hug....i am from FOOT...

is any one in my tribe from FOOT??

interesting....

i think every one from panda is from MWG...so i guess we are even

i was talking bout those northern imp player , u lately recruited

DeletedUser66513

You take things way too seriously these days busa, it was blatantly obvious they were just messing around.

And as for our wars . . . we were tied to an early NAP we made with No, which may well have been a mistake to begin with, but it happened - I had a few reasons for not breaking that - chief among which were my being too busy with university and not wanting to organise a war effort, and also I don't like to dropping diplomacy full stop, somehow I prefer to keep my word.

And aside from No, what other tribe has been WORTH a war?

IMP? We are only near them in the north, its a cleanup, not war.

Knight? We were allied, that would have been worse than dropping the NAP.

FOOT!? Admittedly a small war, but not one we've put full effort into, it was more for our most north eastern members to have something to do. Certainly not worth a forum topic.

NOw? They are spread out all over the place, whats the point in declaring on them? Maybe when there is some sort of frontline it would be feasible.

Of course we could declare on PnP, but given I actually like them, and that they are blue on the map for us, see above. Plus so many whining noobs want us to declare on them the more they ask the more determined I am to tell them to bog off :icon_rolleyes:

So who exactly are we supposed to declare on in these forums?

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides XD

Side 1:
Tribes: NOw
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart