Hot off the Press

DeletedUser

This won't even be a skirmish for nOw or w/e.. IMP really aren't good enough for them. Goodbye IMP.

Conquered villages:
NOw- 95
IMP- 10

This really does sum it up.

70% of them are off me...
:icon_redface:

Get back to work, coplayer!

DeletedUser

That would be me. I can't save all the isolated villages, but I'm doing my best to stop them :icon_biggrin:. I have numerous reports that are funny, and also a few occurrences of them sending around 20 nobles at a single village from multiple players at once. Ah well, I'm sure this will be fun! Don't blame me too much though whirl, I came on the account while it was already under heavy attack and losing villages :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser80610

That would be me. I can't save all the isolated villages, but I'm doing my best to stop them :icon_biggrin:. I have numerous reports that are funny, and also a few occurrences of them sending around 20 nobles at a single village from multiple players at once. Ah well, I'm sure this will be fun! Don't blame me too much though whirl, I came on the account while it was already under heavy attack and losing villages :icon_redface:.

So what I heard from Sandy WAS TRUE.

Imp, ..you gotta fix that.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unsure if it needs fixing its not a bad strat at this stage of the game for various reasons.

DeletedUser80610

I can understand sending noble trains as decoys, as it's a pretty good way of faking someone but 20 nobles? ..and you don't take the village or any around it? Seems just like a waste to me.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes & no I could give loads of reason why it is a very good idea & did type them all out in my reply however ......

DeletedUser

I Know It's somewhat off topic, but how many packets does it cost for you to make a noble Busamad?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IMP~
Side 2:
Tribes: NOw

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,217
Side 2: 699
Difference: 518

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 240
Difference: 218

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,212,845
Side 2: 6,509,496
Difference: 3,703,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 214,304
Side 2: 2,247,980
Difference: 2,033,676

chart

DeletedUser

As usual, IMP are getting slaughtered after throwing big words around.

DeletedUser

The villages seem to be "isolated" villages in NOw territory. None the less it's stupid to declare a war if you cannot handle it. They had the upper hand, but they also had a position to start off from.

DeletedUser

Conquered villages:
NOw- 95
IMP- 10

This really does sum it up.

70% of them are off me...
:icon_redface:

Get back to work, coplayer!

Even with whirlwind being internally nobled, NOw are still able to keep the heat on IMP

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wonder how NOw (brown cow) will do if they keep upsetting another tribe in the area?

This for sure will stop them moving troops.

DeletedUser

All I hear out of Imp is how they want out of k21, its always the bargaining chip they use. I for one will be waiting by KoNs side and if it comes to war I see some people I would love to noble, mainly a former nemisis that I have surrounded.