Hot off the Press

DeletedUser

This would have been mildly entertaining if it was at least written with correct grammar and spelling.

And @mef, you have to admit that Busa is right about Panda's :D

DeletedUser

@midnight: yeah, but we knew 1 of pnp was gonna point that out when we were voting for the name.

DeletedUser84906

Stats since declaration:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~IMP~
Side 2:
Tribes: NOw

Timeframe: 29/01/2011 16:00:00 to 03/02/2011 02:09:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 33
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,694
Side 2: 326,060
Difference: 259,366

chart
[/spoil]

Conquers map since declaration:

[spoil]Red --> ~IMP~ - Black --> NOw[spoil]
conquer-en21.png
[/spoil][/spoil]​

DeletedUser

For a tribe who made the declaration and has greater size, IMP are badly losing.

DeletedUser84906

No they are not. We are just nobling/have nobled isolated players from IMP in our territory, but if they want to call it a war, and use it as an excuse for their poor stats against NOw, i feel sorry for them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But aren't they warring Panda and PnP as well?

For a tribe who made the declaration and has greater size, IMP are badly losing.

Existing wars are irrelevant. If you declare you're expected to be able to deal with it.

I don't think they will be using us as an excuse anyway. Probably just did not expect the NOw to be ready and waiting for them.

DeletedUser

IMP made the forum declaration, and I guess because not many NOw'ers are highly active on the externals, it's not common knowledge, but it was NOw that made the first move.

True, pressure was building since NOw was formed, I even capped a few off of IMP to try and get them to stay the heck out of my clusters, and there were a few skirmishes, but I'd say that NOw started the war.

IMP may have made the war declaration, IMP may have done the PnP (If it can be called that), but I do remember being told to start a war, and I only got incoming a few days after I began the mass faking, nuking and nobling.

As far as them losing... Well, quality over quantity.

DeletedUser

IMP made the forum declaration, and I guess because not many NOw'ers are highly active on the externals, it's not common knowledge, but it was NOw that made the first move.

True, pressure was building since NOw was formed, I even capped a few off of IMP to try and get them to stay the heck out of my clusters, and there were a few skirmishes, but I'd say that NOw started the war.

IMP may have made the war declaration, IMP may have done the PnP (If it can be called that), but I do remember being told to start a war, and I only got incoming a few days after I began the mass faking, nuking and nobling.

As far as them losing... Well, quality over quantity.

Any response to this grievous insult, Alexis?

DeletedUser

yes, NOw did start attacking, i had over 500 attacks on me 2 days before i decide to do something.

as for losing, yes, K23 has lost HUGE!

he is new to IMP, former drno guy, so i think he was thinking that his old tribe mate were not going to attack him..
no biggie..

it is K22 that i war in.
that is where it started, and that is where it will end. ;)

alexwong

go alexis go! go alexis go!

isn't it sweet for your nemesis to cheer for you? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yes, NOw did start attacking, i had over 500 attacks on me 2 days before i decide to do something.

as for losing, yes, K23 has lost HUGE!

he is new to IMP, former drno guy, so i think he was thinking that his old tribe mate were not going to attack him..
no biggie..

it is K22 that i war in.
that is where it started, and that is where it will end. ;)

extra extra read all about it!!!

just in....the tribe No Whiners have sent a list of complaints to high archy of IMP.

do to the nature of these "so call complaints" we here at IMP have filed them under "More whines"
so much nagging from NOw that we here at IMP have come to anonymous decision to rid this land of its constant babel and endless stubbornness.

the tribe IMP has now officially declared WAR on NOw (NO WINNERS)
:icon_confused:

were the list of complaints nukes and fakes??

spacemanspiff92

http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=36806
I was hoping to see NOw's activity better then what it is, because of their size, but they still have 8 members who grow around 100k a week, and those are the members that will be doing damage against IMP. However, they are still greatly outnumbered...
Now, while quality does trump quantity, NOw's gotta keep pushing and keeping the upper hand, otherwise there will be another slow halt to a war, like it was when PnP declared on IMP. Although I don't know why IMP decided to make the declaration... you guys are best on the defensive, I think

DeletedUser

This won't even be a skirmish for nOw or w/e.. IMP really aren't good enough for them. Goodbye IMP.