Hotrex v -CKD-

Deleted User - 4669627

mine aint through nobling or attacking barbs ;)

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

These stats should make all MW and ex-MW players put their heads in the sand
Side 1:
Tribes: ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: Fear?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 720
Side 2: 518
Difference: 202

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,696,121
Side 2: 4,951,156
Difference: 1,744,965

chart

doing a damn sight better than ex-MW and HR players with accounts ten times less than their size. You wanna know why?
[spoil]TEAMWORK ;) there is no I in TEAM :)[/spoil]
:icon_rolleyes:
nice to see you posting to the forums again though, welcome back
anyway...

I still used my account better and actually did fight.
8 tan2daye (deleted) (disbanded) 83 16
22 Pain.Carbon -CKD- 45 2

At least I lead by example mate. You haven't even sent a single attack my way and refused to do so on the Te Moja op when asked by B A Baracus. You sir, are a disgrace.
are you speaking to me still?

Shayd, we're not winning purely by the former HotRex at all...
I have always respected you. You have never once talked shit about TRI, but i hope next time, you give credit where it is due, because Pain Carbon and his crew is not the only ones that are fighting you.
they are not the only ones fighting and the rest of you do deserve recognition for your work, but if the former HR did not leave HR and attack their loyal mates, CKD stats would not be what they are.

simple and true.
they robbed you of recognition of your work, i did not.
no disrespect to any former TRI or former Ex from me, but you were BOTH losing before the former HR joined you and attacked their loyal mates. Now you are suddenly winning (temporarily). It is obvious what changed and it cannot be denied.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Just going to throw out there again...mystic and hot rex are noobs.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 720
Side 2: 518
Difference: 202

chart

Side 1: 6,696,121
Side 2: 4,951,156
Difference: 1,744,965

chart

PPauls has 77 Barb Conquers.
Against MW he has 155 Conquers.

You(Tan2daye) Has taken 3 barbs
Against Fear? You have 0 Conquers.

If you checked the noble history of the barbs he has been recently taking, they are actually from a MW player who has recently went barb.

So if i've been hitting a player and that player went barb, it is wrong to take his villages that went barb?

Talking about Barb Nobling, Angel furry has 104 barb conquers,and 35 conquers against fear. Thats just a bit less than 3:1 ratio and it's 1:2 for PPauls.

I have taken 69(That sounds so wrong,Lol)Barbs in total.
Against EX and HR i have taken 49.
Against Bunny:16
Against FU:21

So in total, i have taken 86 off enemies, and 69 off barbs. That's still more than 1:1 Barb to Enemy.

Mw is beating Fear? by 202 caps, no offence but i find it hard to believe that a tribe 5 times smaller than MW has been warring you guys for months and they are still here.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 353
Side 2: 111
Difference: 242

chart

Side 1: 3,441,560
Side 2: 1,029,796
Difference: 2,411,764

chart

Fear? starting beating MW in caps since June. I don't think they have been 20million at that time.

Talk about OD.

On the 23rd, angel furry's ODA was 82.121

4 Days later, it is still 82.121

4 days is 96Hours. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if yagger was to send a nuke at Fear? it will be no more than a couple of hours.

That is terrible, i reckon if we still had Bronzed, he would even do better than that ;)

89 Sapphire Jim -CKD- 11 0 2.174.995 3.230

The difference between me and yagger is only 200k points, i probably have 10 more nukes than him. I end up beating his ODA by 26485 times.

I reckon Angel should just quit now, and let HotRex internal you. The villages will have more use in the hands of your skilled players.

they are not the only ones fighting and the rest of you do deserve recognition for your work, but if the former HR did not leave HR and attack their loyal mates, CKD stats would not be what they are.

simple and true.
they robbed you of recognition of your work, i did not.
no disrespect to any former TRI or former Ex from me, but you were BOTH losing before the former HR joined you and attacked their loyal mates. Now you are suddenly winning (temporarily). It is obvious what changed and it cannot be denied.

purely

1. in a pure manner; without admixture.

2. merely; only; solely: purely accidental.

3. entirely; completely.

4. innocently, virtuously, or chastely.
(From Dictionary.com)

now they are "winning" based purely off the stats of those who backstabbed their mates which was already addressed in another post...

Yes you did,

Never once have i heard Haseo or any other HR member who have moved to CKD saying they were doing all the work and us TRI members did nothing.

You were the one who said it.

DeletedUser

I'd like to put it out there that the turnaround in the Fear-MW stats were the result of realbean, bitcloud, dagorith, Mad electro boy and several other accounts going inactive. Speaking for the realbean account, we had ~120 caps in the MW-@/Fear war against ~5 losses. When it went inactive, it was all of fear against Yagger, Clive and pretty much no one else until NomNom were finished with, and as such I feel that they have done a perfectly respectable job.

I don't have enough time to investigate this, but I would question how many of the Fear caps since June have been from active accounts? (Once again, I'm aware that we're still losing, active or inactive caps, however it'd be an interesting stat to see).

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, why were there so much accounts that quit in such a short period of time?

DeletedUser

No one really knows... Boredom could have been a factor, as at that point we were walking over @ & Fear combined. I heard that one or two had family issues (idk if this is true) and some others had too much school work to cope with TW as well. Luckily for Fear, they all happened at around the same time and all along their borders.

DeletedUser62294

I'd like to put it out there that the turnaround in the Fear-MW stats were the result of realbean, bitcloud, dagorith, Mad electro boy and several other accounts going inactive. Speaking for the realbean account, we had ~120 caps in the MW-@/Fear war against ~5 losses. When it went inactive, it was all of fear against Yagger, Clive and pretty much no one else until NomNom were finished with, and as such I feel that they have done a perfectly respectable job.

I don't have enough time to investigate this, but I would question how many of the Fear caps since June have been from active accounts? (Once again, I'm aware that we're still losing, active or inactive caps, however it'd be an interesting stat to see).

Some of those other account were Allstarjin (barb) and forifex for awhile until we got sit back.

Alf Hucker

As for accounts going inactive we all have those issues...it's a marathon not a sprint :icon_wink:

I'd also like to congratulate some of our new smaller members. They've been great, contributed in support, ops etc. and given a new feel good factor to the tribe. They didn't have to have a certain number of points to get in by the way :icon_biggrin:

anyway this is slightly off-topic, so best put some HotRex v CKD stats up :

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 488
Side 2: 557
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 98
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,457,812
Side 2: 4,954,603
Difference: 496,791

chart

Side 1: 360,536
Side 2: 938,609
Difference: 578,073

chart

Alf Hucker

I'm quite surprised by those stats as it shows that -CKD- are even out-growing HotRex despite the HotRex demolition of the barbarian nation.

DeletedUser

It's actually quite more significant than that.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~

Timeframe: 08/08/2013 00:00:00 to 27/08/2013 19:59:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,019
Side 2: 1,480
Difference: 539

chart

Side 1: 480
Side 2: 139
Difference: 341

chart

Side 1: 17,717,946
Side 2: 13,876,521
Difference: 3,841,425

chart

Side 1: 4,513,197
Side 2: 1,338,653
Difference: 3,174,544

chart

[/spoil]

That is since the creation of the tribe which shows a clear faster growing rate, not to mention the widening gap between the 2 in the stats.

Shahyd said:
8 tan2daye (deleted) (disbanded) 83 16
22 Pain.Carbon -CKD- 45 2

Well done. I was sick and out of the game for 3 months, sat by Wicked. And still did half as many as you given you were fighting it for 8 months. Special much? How did she do? Given she was playing 2 top 5 accounts solo? Farming on both, ect... yeah, she dwarfed your stats.

So Ants, I was going to comment on the rest of your post but Ascension summed it up perfectly already. If you think this is only temporary, then come and do something about it. A long way left in this fight, and you certainly wont win gobbling up all those barbs.

Deleted User - 4669627

lmao

as has been said many times now, and never contested even once...

when you turn on your mates, you have a HUGE initial advantage
temporary? or widening gap?
hmm...

this is the last few days

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/08/2013 00:00:00 to 27/08/2013 21:45:58

Total conquers:

Side 1: 357
Side 2: 385
Difference: 28

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 59
Difference: 32

here is a few days from when the attacks really started hitting

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/08/2013 00:00:00 to 14/08/2013 21:45:58

Total conquers:

Side 1: 368
Side 2: 511
Difference: 143

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 174
Difference: 126

doesn't look much like a widening gap, does it pain?
sort of seems to be narrowing rather considerably in fact :icon_redface:
it will take a moment to fully recover from your act of betrayal
how long did it take to recover against fundamental?
he was 1 account, not over half a dozen
you had all the time in the world to prepare against him, much more than anybody in hr
it will take a moment to fully recover from your act of betrayal, but recover we are and will

HotRex will win W64

regarding wicked's war stats, if she wants to compare penis size, she is fully capable of posting
you were sick for 2 months?
i was fighting multiple wars, i was sitting (as ppauls has mentioned), i was the only leadership of what could have been the #1 tribe if i chose to make them that, and when polled, i won against all other candidates with 90% of the vote
maybe wicked can compare penis size with me mate, but you are a fool to try

Just out of curiosity, why were there so much accounts that quit in such a short period of time?
it is strange isn't it?
clearly it has been demonstrated that we were winning against fear at the time, despite ppauls' claims that they all quit because of incomings

DeletedUser

lmao
regarding wicked's war stats, if she wants to compare penis size, she is fully capable of posting

maybe wicked can compare penis size with me mate, but you are a fool to try

seriously? 'penis' size?
mote point... since neither you nor i have one :icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:
omg... and you prove a point... lol cause you have nothing to compare... sooo? yeah... wow...
not in stats, ability... nothing youngling...
as for my war stats? my rank 2 ODA speaks volumes over your lack of
piece of advice? stop typing, talking to yourself... start paying attention... learn a thing or two

DeletedUser

Attacks started the day we merged. Don't try and claim differently. Also there is another 2 tribes involved in this Ants, don't forget to include them in those stats.

And I was sick, I was in hospital having had surgery for 2 months of it. You are very well aware of that, so acting like you are not is unbecoming.

[spoil]
ded0b92c816992a33a9f2a4f16cf7620.png
[/spoil]

We had no time to prepare for fundamental. We all woke up to close range trains the guy had been saving up for months hitting us. I personally wasn't affected but kojer who was entwined with him and inactive/sat at the time was taken hard. Personally, I had 119 incoming nukes that first morning. In response though, I sent 2500 real nuke attacks at the guy in under 2 weeks. He was largely cleared within that period and made to be insignificant.

If you remember correctly, he left us and joined ~MW~ for a week or so then joined Ex out of the blue. You guys failed to even get involved in hitting him, funny considering he betrayed your tribe by joining Ex more than he betrayed us. But I am however not surprised since you still have yet to fake me let alone send something real.

71 l.prathappa HotRex 0 0 0 1.498

Good job, best person to make them #1.

So lets post some recent stats involving all tribes.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 113
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 14
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 1,739,819
Side 2: 1,045,318
Difference: 694,501

chart

Side 1: 477,955
Side 2: 136,923
Difference: 341,032

chart

[/spoil]

2 Days

And 5 days below.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/08/2013 00:00:00 to 28/08/2013 08:25:28

Total conquers:

Side 1: 514
Side 2: 381
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 33
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 4,595,227
Side 2: 3,426,130
Difference: 1,169,097

chart

Side 1: 896,535
Side 2: 319,931
Difference: 576,604

chart

[/spoil]

Maybe I'm just crazy and cant read properly... but that doesn't look to be closing all too much to me. For a rank 1 tribe, you are losing in standard growth and in war caps. Pretty disappointing IMO. But you are still winning the battle against the barbs though.

Since you wanted to post the first few days of the fight, at least start from when the tribe was created and include the others in it as well.

Timeframe: 09/08/2013 00:00:00 to 14/08/2013 08:45:35

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/08/2013 00:00:00 to 14/08/2013 08:45:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 656
Side 2: 436
Difference: 220

chart

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 48
Difference: 166

chart

Side 1: 5,531,832
Side 2: 4,138,784
Difference: 1,393,048

chart

Side 1: 2,046,929
Side 2: 466,630
Difference: 1,580,299

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser98637

PPauls has 77 Barb Conquers.
Against MW he has 155 Conquers.

You(Tan2daye) Has taken 3 barbs
Against Fear? You have 0 Conquers.

If you checked the noble history of the barbs he has been recently taking, they are actually from a MW player who has recently went barb.

So if i've been hitting a player and that player went barb, it is wrong to take his villages that went barb?

Talking about Barb Nobling, Angel furry has 104 barb conquers,and 35 conquers against fear. Thats just a bit less than 3:1 ratio and it's 1:2 for PPauls.

I have taken 69(That sounds so wrong,Lol)Barbs in total.
Against EX and HR i have taken 49.
Against Bunny:16
Against FU:21

So in total, i have taken 86 off enemies, and 69 off barbs. That's still more than 1:1 Barb to Enemy.

Mw is beating Fear? by 202 caps, no offence but i find it hard to believe that a tribe 5 times smaller than MW has been warring you guys for months and they are still here.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 353
Side 2: 111
Difference: 242

chart

Side 1: 3,441,560
Side 2: 1,029,796
Difference: 2,411,764

chart

Fear? starting beating MW in caps since June. I don't think they have been 20million at that time.

Talk about OD.

On the 23rd, angel furry's ODA was 82.121

4 Days later, it is still 82.121

4 days is 96Hours. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if yagger was to send a nuke at Fear? it will be no more than a couple of hours.

That is terrible, i reckon if we still had Bronzed, he would even do better than that ;)

89 Sapphire Jim -CKD- 11 0 2.174.995 3.230

The difference between me and yagger is only 200k points, i probably have 10 more nukes than him. I end up beating his ODA by 26485 times.

I reckon Angel should just quit now, and let HotRex internal you. The villages will have more use in the hands of your skilled players.

purely

3. entirely; completely.

(From Dictionary.com)

Yes you did,

Never once have i heard Haseo or any other HR member who have moved to CKD saying they were doing all the work and us TRI members did nothing.

you know wat ascension every bit of this post is to the point, factual, and spot on that don't think it could have been made more clearer on the facts. ;) thanks for doing the maths for me to. All barbs taken were infact players we had been attacking ;) though let's not count them as a real victory cap just a moral one ;)

Deleted User - 4669627

seriously?????????????????????????????????????

wow, shaun, just wow

you had OVER A MONTH to prepare for fundamental

he did NOT betray mw, not at all, if anything YOU betrayed HIM
then, since you betrayed our mate, we should stop attacking all the top 10 tribes we are warring at the time
(Ex, Fear?, ~@~, ~@2~, NomNom, LOVE)
6 top 10 tribes we actually bordered
in order to fight our mate who you betrayed and we were nowhere near

the entire reason he even joined mw was for YOU to have another couple weeks to either work things out, or prepare to fight him
YOU chose the to make matters worse, NOT him
YOU chose to not prepare, despite making things worse
YOU had known for weeks before he even joined mw where your relationship was headed, you knew it was the entire reason he joined us

then you try to paint it as though WE betrayed YOU?

OMG! seriously?????????????????????????????????????

should i post some chats you lying backstabbing piece of shit?
you are a joke shaun, at least if you are going to lie, tell a credible lie:lol:

wicked, you want to post? why not tell us the answer to these 2 questions...

1. how many times did you attack fundamental WHILE he was mw?
2. how many times did fundamental attack you WHILE he was mw?

as for pain's "other tribes"
name any player who has any incoming from any mw?
let's take a look at mw

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=4574

1. cityguy3,065,04331100000000
2. Aasta Daze2,306,3842420-18,712+7920000-17,920
3. WinORLose948,9169600-500-290-9,957-39,817-50,303
4. charmedz1351,92070-67,565-61,449-38,559-55,727-36,049-21,983-19,523-300,855
5. Ferdevil165,47618+2,239+260+484+198+82+123+27+3,413

padding your stats much mate? you are right though, everybody in w64 is much too stupid to notice that mw has zero activity *wink*

if you wish to include -ry- and try to show that together, your 2 tribes are better than 1, by all means mate
but why, just out of curiosity, would anybody even dream of including mw?
other than to pad your backstab stats ofc
to show that you can outnoble a tribe that has not nobled a single village in a week
you are so impressive mate, i bow to your ability to outnoble a tribe that does not noble anything at all and has zero active accounts

Deleted User - 4669627

for clarification purposes...

most, if not all, ppauls barb conquers have been against inactive accounts he was hitting before they went barb
ppauls said he did not noble barbs

mine aint through nobling or attacking barbs ;)
by your count he nobled 77

quote me saying that or even implying it?
he said he did not noble barbs
i said he did
i did not comment on whether it was wrong, you all said it was wrong for yagger
you explained ppauls justification for nobling barbs
i did not bother to explain yagger's
i only pointed out that nobling barbs is not necessarily wrong

tbh ascension, idk what i think of you quite yet
the last thread you posted to, i knew nothing about, it was difficult to tell whether you were trying to make things clear, or confuse things
here and now, i suspect you are in the same position i was in the last thread, you honestly do not get it
ppauls and i can tell you the story sometime, but this is a ckd hr thread, not a fear mw thread

purely

3. entirely; completely.

(From Dictionary.com)

Yes you did,

here i begin to suspect your integrity
i have already explained the change from losing to temporarily "winning" is obviously purely based off the former hr
if not for them leaving their loyal mates and attacking them, you would be losing
you would be fighting, yes, duh
but you would not be temporarily "winning"
you would be losing
so the temporary "winning" aspect of your stats is yes, 100%, based on the betrayal of the former hr mates
which is obvious, and explained in case it was not, and is exactly what i said, and exactly what you quoted...

now they are "winning" based purely off the stats of those who backstabbed their mate

DeletedUser93845

Just going to throw out there again...mystic and hot rex are noobs.

No, no, no, Hotrex did an OP on me - 5 of their members professionally attacking and occasionally losing lots of troops at my walls.

Hotrex are not noobs, they are ultra noobs.

Funny how hotrex could op a single player but are losing big time to a smaller tribe.

Down the toilet with Hotrex.

DeletedUser

tbh ascension, idk what i think of you quite yet
the last thread you posted to, i knew nothing about, it was difficult to tell whether you were trying to make things clear, or confuse things
here and now, i suspect you are in the same position i was in the last thread, you honestly do not get it
ppauls and i can tell you the story sometime, but this is a ckd hr thread, not a fear mw thread

here i begin to suspect your integrity
i have already explained the change from losing to temporarily "winning" is obviously purely based off the former hr
if not for them leaving their loyal mates and attacking them, you would be losing
you would be fighting, yes, duh
but you would not be temporarily "winning"
you would be losing
so the temporary "winning" aspect of your stats is yes, 100%, based on the betrayal of the former hr mates
which is obvious, and explained in case it was not, and is exactly what i said, and exactly what you quoted...

I never said we would be winning against HR if pain.Carbon did not come to us.

Pain leaving HR was a surprise to all of us, we also did not expect him to bring this much players.I think pretty much everyone in tri was preparing for a long term war with HR and we wanted the world to end in a bloodbath, if we lost or if we won, it didn't really matter. As long as we went down fighting.

You are now on the prathapa account right now, right?

DeletedUser98637

Ok let's get a few things straight.

firstly I've shown the players keep being claimed to be inactive that we attacked and took villages off were before they finally went inactive or barb that were indeed attacking back. So stop using that as an excuse. If they are in the tribe active or inactive they are caps.

Secondly our caps should not be diminished just because of the fact that ex-MW players took refuge in HR(my little joke I know they merged but still ;) ) they are players from tribes that we were at war with and since joining HR we have continued to attack and noble these players. We are and have been since this declaration(all be it maybe a day or two after this dec) joined the war with CKD and RY and our stats should reflect that when stats are posted please. We attack anyone around us and I'm sure yagger, Clive, mahes and others can testify that as it stands they are all currently active for now and are receiving attacks from us as a tribe.

Thirdly you continually go on about the players in MW being inactive and in this war their stats shouldn't count. Well then disband the tribe if they are inactive. Let me tell you something how do you know these players are inactive? Maybe they are sitting there riding out the attacks till they calm down and then once they have will try and come back with a vengeance and start attacking back. Or they are inactive and once their RL issues have been sorted out will come back and join the fight with HR or join HR and start fighting. Will you still dismiss the caps these players then start to accumulate in the war or say hold on there you inactives cannot actually join the fight anymore I very much doubt it. So while their names and villages are still showing up on the map as enemy villages they should be treated as such.

As we want to be fair we won't include all the other stats of the players that were in MW before jumping ship to HR and will go from the start of the official dec in game. I will include the stats of conquers from one of our noob players who thinks its funny to noble bonus barbs in HR territory to then allow HR players to noble them within an hour or two messing up our head to head stats and if he carries on doing it will finally push me too far so you can keep them 7 bonus villages as caps which do infact put HR 7 caps up.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/08/2013 05:23:34 to 28/08/2013 11:17:00

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 24
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?, -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/08/2013 05:23:34 to 28/08/2013 11:26:01

Side 1: 446
Side 2: 150
Difference: 296

chart

DeletedUser93845

HotRex will win W64

God forbid, all the times Hotrex backstabbed THINK, trying to dictate who they can attack and who they cannot attack.
Hotrex could only win a ballet dance, when all the nice dino's come out wearing pink dresses and frilly socks.