Hug?

DeletedUser

I think the name suits these guys, they seem to HUG more than fight... ;)

I was sat here and thinking about how long they would hold up if ODA and 1984 turned on them...i wanted to get a picture of everyone elses views...

I will say i think they would last maybe a week :)

DeletedUser18970

To be honest, right now...Im not comenting as irrate neighbours is never good...whats the phrase, don't piss on your own doorstep ;P

DeletedUser

IGN fisherpimped??? did HUG take your villas or something?

DeletedUser99449

lol you know what fisher only know how to catch fish nthing else :p he cant even send proper trains..he talking about hug lol he got like 400 something villa and you should have like 800 nuke ground if you send 2 on his each villa he will just quit

DeletedUser

nicce story boy go cry some where daniel :p

Go cry? Reason for drying would be? :S

This really made me laugh out loud....

lol you know what fisher only know how to catch fish nthing else :p he cant even send proper trains..he talking about hug lol he got like 400 something villa and you should have like 800 nuke ground if you send 2 on his each villa he will just quit

Cant send 150ms trains or less? I will show you if you like...

I also have more than 8 nukes heading to each of my villages and HUG have been throwing nukes at me for a very long time....take a look at my ODD...if i was intimidated by incomings then why would i have not wuit by now lmao

Try insulting me again, only this time try to at very least act as if you may have an ounce of intelligence... ;)

DeletedUser

Go cry? Reason for drying would be? :S

This really made me laugh out loud....

Cant send 150ms trains or less? I will show you if you like...

I also have more than 8 nukes heading to each of my villages and HUG have been throwing nukes at me for a very long time....take a look at my ODD...if i was intimidated by incomings then why would i have not wuit by now lmao

Try insulting me again, only this time try to at very least act as if you may have an ounce of intelligence... ;)

Don't worry I'll get your supply train ;)

DeletedUser

Daniel i find it funny you haven't been rimmed yet. Maybe we can get Diamond to give you a good rimming O_O lolol

DeletedUser

If your speaking about TW then i am already on the rim :)

If you mean in RL then i think i will have to pass mate :)