Hug?

DeletedUser

the fact that Hug and ES are attacking the K i use to control and it all started around the same time when I lost the ability to play TW, funny how you guys wait till i am gone to start, ES is full of wimps they even tried to recruit me.

TW is full of pathetic players only looking for easy fights and avoid the hard ones.... ES and hug are pathetic

It was a big conspiracy. First HUG and -E~S- blew up your computer and then since you could not play any more we decided to steal the K you controlled.

DeletedUser

lol more like you guys noticed I went Inactive a week or 2 later

but to be fair to the idea there is a virus that if your able to plant in a computer it turns off the cooling system and makes the CPU work overtime, i seen that virus hit my friends computer and it melted the computer, as long as the power can keep using the connections the virus keeps working, so even melted the computer was still drawing alot of power and starts smoking, it will set off fire alarms

Chernobyl virus rare but epic destruction on a comp. but mine just was from old age, computers are not as tough as they use to be.