Hug?

DeletedUser

Massive walls of text to read
brutal55vp0.gif

Thank god, choccy shot himself.

Now how do i get rid of justin so i can noble the going commando account out...

DeletedUser

I dont think any tribe has ever taken 1000 villages in 1 day... ever.

That's exactly what I'm saying... you were blabbing on about how if you got a train inbound to every one of your villages.

Its hypothetical, its a debate. its all if's and maybes. Im using W.Ankers acc as an example because it is just 1 huge cluster

Yes, of course it's hypothetical, but you don't use him as an example, then all of a sudden when that example works out poor for you, then you decide to use something else.

Define good then :p

Definition.

With the way tw is going, anyone who actually follows orders is good imho. Now we get too many players who think playing only for themselves is the way to go, and tribes collapse.

Not really... someone can say "launch 5 trains at xxxx", some noob will send minute long trains, does that make them good? No.
Those who play for themselves may/may not be good players, that fact does not matter. They are simply selfish. They may still be good players though.

An earlier argument you pulled up was about how HUG never made any real amount of caps on Hermit because they arent a real threat, so people dont bother. 1 thing im trying to point out with this statement is that you can pick and choose who you attack, but, if people arent even going to pull together to op Hermit, what was going to happen when a tribe like ODA attacked

No, I said Tsuji was not holding HUG together due to the fact he had a decent amount of caps against Hermit. You really need to re-check facts.
I have admitted many times, HUG can not run a decent OP, due to players being too selfish.

Why the hell would you have enough nobles to do that in the middle of your cluster? yes this is a coin world so you can just educate them wherever the hell you want, but... really.. shouldnt they be on the frontline where the majority of the trains are hitting you?

Maybe... I dunno, you could... make some? It takes 1.5 hours for a noble to build, trains coming from 48 hours away. You could make 32 nobles in one village before the trains hit if you really wanted to.

And silva, seriously, if you can defend 150 trains in half an hours work, not lose any villages, and lose very minimal amounts of troops, explain how. Really. I know i cant, not with the methods i know. Truth be told i would actually love to be told how to successfully defend like that.

It's unlikely you'll ever be hit with 150 trains... but I could do it in a rather short amount of time.

Am i really so wrong for wanting to know them?

Yes. :p

As for how long it'd take, it really depends, I may mess up 1 or 2 snipe opportunities, so I gotta wait around longer for more chances. Although, I have enough D to kill 150 trains easily if they each get like 10 nukes or so in front of each train, so stacking would be quick/efficient, although I probably wouldn't stack all of them.

Thank god, choccy shot himself.

Now how do i get rid of justin so i can noble the going commando account out...

You forgot about the 3rd player...

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I'm saying... you were blabbing on about how if you got a train inbound to every one of your villages.

Where did i say all villages in 1 go?

Yes, of course it's hypothetical, but you don't use him as an example, then all of a sudden when that example works out poor for you, then you decide to use something else.

I never changed it into something else :p now you are just twisting words.

I mean how you define good, in terms of tw ability

Not really... someone can say "launch 5 trains at xxxx", some noob will send minute long trains, does that make them good? No.
Those who play for themselves may/may not be good players, that fact does not matter. They are simply selfish. They may still be good players though.

I think you might be mixing up skilled and good. To me, good means they are good all round. Selfishness isnt 1 of those things

that noob can be taught how to do everything over time, and will follow orders. They can be moulded into what you perceive as good over time. Someone who is skilled, but doesnt do anything for the tribe... well. they will never start following orders.

No, I said Tsuji was not holding HUG together due to the fact he had a decent amount of caps against Hermit. You really need to re-check facts.
I have admitted many times, HUG can not run a decent OP, due to players being too selfish.

Im sure i remember you saying either on here, or on skype that there was no point in making a real effort against Hermit, because they were a bunch of narbs. As you were a HUG duke for a long time, i would have thought this view reflected that of the tribes, not just your own?

And... please dont make me go dig that quote up. i dont actually want to dredge though a few thousand skype messages.

Maybe... I dunno, you could... make some? It takes 1.5 hours for a noble to build, trains coming from 48 hours away. You could make 32 nobles in one village before the trains hit if you really wanted to.

Ok, here, i didnt think about the point, as aaron pointed out :p but id just like to point out 1 thing :p~ you dont get many clusters that are 1k across, but... lets go with that for the sake of it.

it takes 48 hours to get from 1 end of it to the other... so to get to the core of a cluster is more like 30 hours, if the trains are sent relatively close range :p. yes this makes absolutely no difference, i just felt like being picky

It's unlikely you'll ever be hit with 150 trains... but I could do it in a rather short amount of time.

Unlikely, but possible.

You was a lowly nub at 1 point as well >.>

As for how long it'd take, it really depends, I may mess up 1 or 2 snipe opportunities, so I gotta wait around longer for more chances. Although, I have enough D to kill 150 trains easily if they each get like 10 nukes or so in front of each train, so stacking would be quick/efficient, although I probably wouldn't stack all of them.

i mean. when you have that many incomings, your looking at over 10k incomings, and thats if your lucky. For me, thats about an hour, just tagging them all.
Then you need to spend the time to do the never ending task of dodging your troops, as... there are bound to be plenty of random nukes thrown in for good measure. Thats gonna be an ongoing task.
Theres moving the D around to stack against some of the trains. With the new call for troops thing, this isnt so bad, still takes a while though, especially if i already have stacks in other places. Say 30 mins, if im lucky
Theres planning my snipes that i havent stacked against. I actually find this to be the most laborious out of the lot of them, even with low numbers of incomings. this is gonna be another hour or so to do on a large scale.
Then theres actually sniping the trains. another hour or so?

All in all, thats 1 hour + 30 minutes + 1 hour + 1 hour = 3 and half hours. And thats without breaks in between, or dodging any troops. I prefer not to spend that long defending my account personally. And it also assumes they will be in 1 group. I might need to tag them at 11am and need to snipe at 11pm. in ther words, i have no freedom suddenly

With a small cluster of like 50 villages, even if they did ALL get trains inbound to them, i wouldnt have to worry so much because they will likely already be prestacked to some degree. i can just pull D from elsewhere to top them up, and snipe any trains that i think have a chance of breaking through the stacks which were put there previously. that would be about 20 if i am extremely unlucky, as i am fond of D, so would have them stacked quite high beforehand anyway.

You forgot about the 3rd player...

tria? pffft. she wont be a problem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where did i say all villages in 1 go?

because when you get op'ed, its gonna be all your villages being targetted, not just a few

I never changed it into something else :p now you are just twisting words.

As soon as Hermit finnish with CND, you are going to have a frontline of about 200 villages. Ideally, you would want to stack these with at least 4 D's each for a good stack. Forgive me, but im confused. where on earth are you going to get 800-1200 D's from in a 3 man tribe?

1. You start a debate about Hermit OP'ing William Anker.

Quoted the part that shows the truth. Hermit is a big flying fail of a tribe. They are not gonna be able to do him much damage.

2. I say Hermit is a fail tribe.

here i agree, but it isnt the point. this is a debate, and its circumstancial.

3. You decide that Hermit and the William Anker account don't matter all of a sudden, as soon as the facts about the two are turned to prove your point wrong.

I mean how you define good, in terms of tw ability

I know what you meant. It isn't something I can just spell out, someone is either good, or they're not.

I think you might be mixing up skilled and good. To me, good means they are good all round. Selfishness isnt 1 of those things

Skilled = good. Just because they are a good player though, does not mean that I will want them in my tribe.

that noob can be taught how to do everything over time, and will follow orders. They can be moulded into what you perceive as good over time.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. There are some players who just can't learn.

Im sure i remember you saying either on here, or on skype that there was no point in making a real effort against Hermit, because they were a bunch of narbs. As you were a HUG duke for a long time, i would have thought this view reflected that of the tribes, not just your own?

And... please dont make me go dig that quote up. i dont actually want to dredge though a few thousand skype messages.

[11/08/2011 6:29:37 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: tsuji was carrying the tribe lol
[11/08/2011 10:06:57 AM] Silva: u joking? was me.
[11/08/2011 10:07:01 AM] Silva: i left and hug collapsed

[11/08/2011 11:40:07 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: silva i mean he was basically the only one really fighting against Hermit and making big progress.
[11/08/2011 11:40:44 AM] Silva: then say what u mean
[11/08/2011 11:42:13 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: carrying does not mean keeping it together
[11/08/2011 11:42:44 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: carrying means the one doing most of the work
[11/08/2011 11:43:44 AM] Silva: not really
[11/08/2011 11:44:08 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: who else had a lot of constant caps against Kermit?
[11/08/2011 11:44:17 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: you did a lot against hermit when you were active
[11/08/2011 11:44:28 AM] Silva: caps against hermit mean nothing
[11/08/2011 11:44:50 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: who else was doing a lot against them though? the only 1 i saw making good progress was tsuji
[11/08/2011 11:45:06 AM] Silva: [August-11-11 11:44 AM] Silva:

<<< caps against hermit mean nothing
[11/08/2011 11:45:09 AM] Silva: but there were others
[11/08/2011 11:45:11 AM] Silva: such as ahmed
[11/08/2011 11:45:16 AM] Silva: or ando
[11/08/2011 11:45:23 AM] Silva: buldog ss had a few i believe
[11/08/2011 11:45:42 AM] Silva: then there were the guys in the south giving a beating to aoh
[11/08/2011 11:45:56 AM] Silva: and even if he did take a lot of hermit villages
[11/08/2011 11:46:07 AM] Silva: that didnt really do anything useful for the tribe, other then give us more villages
[11/08/2011 11:46:13 AM] Silva: because hermit wasnt a threat
[11/08/2011 11:47:11 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: ok i gotta go :p
[11/08/2011 11:47:20 AM] Big Poppa: owned
[11/08/2011 11:47:24 AM] Big Poppa: sliva made him leave

An earlier argument you pulled up was about how HUG never made any real amount of caps on Hermit because they arent a real threat, so people dont bother.

So, where is this "argument" I made... I don't see it. All I said was Hermit wasn't a threat, nothing about caps.

Ok, here, i didnt think about the point, as aaron pointed out :p but id just like to point out 1 thing :p~ you dont get many clusters that are 1k across, but... lets go with that for the sake of it.

it takes 48 hours to get from 1 end of it to the other... so to get to the core of a cluster is more like 30 hours, if the trains are sent relatively close range :p. yes this makes absolutely no difference, i just felt like being picky

Ok so you can make 20 nobles instead of 32... I think it's still good enough, considering you'll only need 1 or 2... :icon_rolleyes:

I might need to tag them at 11am and need to snipe at 11pm.

You have 1000+ villages to snipe from, I'm pretty sure you could snipe it whenever you want pretty much.

Also, there are more efficient ways of doing stuff then you know... I could dodge 1000 attacks in a matter of 10-15 minutes or so.

DeletedUser

targetted doesnt mean nobles... i really dont think im gonna get through here. all in all, its just all villages being hit in 1 way or another

1. You start a debate about Hermit OP'ing William Anker.
2. I say Hermit is a fail tribe.
3. You decide that Hermit and the William Anker account don't matter all of a sudden, as soon as the facts about the two are turned to prove your point wrong.

Again, it was hypothetical from the start. But again, i dont think i am going to get through to you.

Skilled = good. Just because they are a good player though, does not mean that I will want them in my tribe.

Different definitions of a word. just because you are a 'l33t' player and can beat anyone on a 1 Vs 1 does not make you good, it means you are skilled, but you are by no means good if they can not work with other people

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. There are some players who just can't learn.

Agreed, but where people are willing to work in a team, they can usually learn. But once a player is a lone wolf, you cant convert them otherwise.

[spoil][11/08/2011 6:29:37 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: tsuji was carrying the tribe lol
[11/08/2011 10:06:57 AM] Silva: u joking? was me.
[11/08/2011 10:07:01 AM] Silva: i left and hug collapsed

[11/08/2011 11:40:07 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: silva i mean he was basically the only one really fighting against Hermit and making big progress.
[11/08/2011 11:40:44 AM] Silva: then say what u mean
[11/08/2011 11:42:13 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: carrying does not mean keeping it together
[11/08/2011 11:42:44 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: carrying means the one doing most of the work
[11/08/2011 11:43:44 AM] Silva: not really
[11/08/2011 11:44:08 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: who else had a lot of constant caps against Kermit?
[11/08/2011 11:44:17 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: you did a lot against hermit when you were active
[11/08/2011 11:44:28 AM] Silva: caps against hermit mean nothing
[11/08/2011 11:44:50 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: who else was doing a lot against them though? the only 1 i saw making good progress was tsuji
[11/08/2011 11:45:06 AM] Silva: [August-11-11 11:44 AM] Silva:

<<< caps against hermit mean nothing
[11/08/2011 11:45:09 AM] Silva: but there were others
[11/08/2011 11:45:11 AM] Silva: such as ahmed
[11/08/2011 11:45:16 AM] Silva: or ando
[11/08/2011 11:45:23 AM] Silva: buldog ss had a few i believe
[11/08/2011 11:45:42 AM] Silva: then there were the guys in the south giving a beating to aoh
[11/08/2011 11:45:56 AM] Silva: and even if he did take a lot of hermit villages
[11/08/2011 11:46:07 AM] Silva: that didnt really do anything useful for the tribe, other then give us more villages
[11/08/2011 11:46:13 AM] Silva: because hermit wasnt a threat
[11/08/2011 11:47:11 AM] ツ Rob ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: ok i gotta go :p
[11/08/2011 11:47:20 AM] Big Poppa: owned
[11/08/2011 11:47:24 AM] Big Poppa: sliva made him leave[/spoil]

So, where is this "argument" I made... I don't see it. All I said was Hermit wasn't a threat, nothing about caps.

Point withdrawn. i was on the way out when you said it, wasnt paying full attention to it

Ok so you can make 20 nobles instead of 32... I think it's still good enough, considering you'll only need 1 or 2... :icon_rolleyes:

i was just being picky. that was just for a giggle really.

You have 1000+ villages to snipe from, I'm pretty sure you could snipe it whenever you want pretty much.

True i suppose. Im too tired to really argue that right now.

Also, there are more efficient ways of doing stuff then you know... I could dodge 1000 attacks in a matter of 10-15 minutes or so.

I know they exist... ugh your even worse to argue with than w.anker >.<

someone remind me to argue this when it isnt 2:30am

DeletedUser

man i scrolled threw, screw reading any of it

who,s winning the argument zero or bobby??? we should have a Sherman Cane rule, your not allowed to make 20 page essays arguing TW, only 1 page allowed. some of us are to busy trying to live, send our kids to school and work. at least we can get a quick read before supper time.

i hope you guys watch the daily show

DeletedUser

gotta love how HUG got ES to attack TSF after i left the game, your fighting a smaller tribe and you get ES to help you? If my comp didn't blow up ES would have been going threw hell against me. maybe when i get a new computer Il find an account and show One and ES players how to fight a real battle. two tribes picking on a small one shows me One and ES has no skill all they do is merge the best and eat the rest how does that make you pro, it makes you lame, pathetic, you sacrifice quality for quantity and brag about it, the merge of Loki is prove of ONE'S lameness.
flame me all you want, but I know pound for pound I am a better player then half of the ONE players and all of the ES players.
ONE in my opinion you are the worst #1 tribe in TW history.

only reason why i can wright here is because i have a black berry, it allows me to check in on the forums from time to time.

DeletedUser

gotta love how HUG got ES to attack TSF after i left the game, your fighting a smaller tribe and you get ES to help you? If my comp didn't blow up ES would have been going threw hell against me. maybe when i get a new computer Il find an account and show One and ES players how to fight a real battle. two tribes picking on a small one shows me One and ES has no skill all they do is merge the best and eat the rest how does that make you pro, it makes you lame, pathetic, you sacrifice quality for quantity and brag about it, the merge of Loki is prove of ONE'S lameness.
flame me all you want, but I know pound for pound I am a better player then half of the ONE players and all of the ES players.

only reason why i can wright here is because i have a black berry, it allows me to check in on the forums from time to time.

Wow, you haz a crapberry

DeletedUser

ES and ONE has no diplomacy relations at all. Also if you check tw stats some of ONE members has attacked ES.

DeletedUser

Where is your proof that HUG got -E~S- to attack ~TSF~?

If -E~S- started attacking ~TSF~ then they did so because of their own free will and NOT because they were asked or forced too.

DeletedUser

Where is your proof that HUG got -E~S- to attack ~TSF~?

If -E~S- started attacking ~TSF~ then they did so because of their own free will and NOT because they were asked or forced too.

Just saying the way it looks... you have admit it is fishy, especially cause the current duke is the old -E~S- duke

DeletedUser

the fact that Hug and ES are attacking the K i use to control and it all started around the same time when I lost the ability to play TW, funny how you guys wait till i am gone to start, ES is full of wimps they even tried to recruit me.

TW is full of pathetic players only looking for easy fights and avoid the hard ones.... ES and hug are pathetic

DeletedUser

the fact that Hug and ES are attacking the K i use to control and it all started around the same time when I lost the ability to play TW, funny how you guys wait till i am gone to start, ES is full of wimps they even tried to recruit me.

TW is full of pathetic players only looking for easy fights and avoid the hard ones.... ES and hug are pathetic

For someone who doesnt have a computer, you are on here a lot. Oh thats right your on your strawberry.

DeletedUser

gotta love having a hand held computer, but its not the best to play TW with, just posting.

i should have gotten a ipad2 or something, I might have been able to play TW with that.