Hug?

DeletedUser99449

@Buldog ss-i have read what you wrote a few times and im having trouble trying to guess what you mean, whenever you write you keep it very short and never add much thought....

Next time can you just speak to someone from your tribe that has an ounce of intelligence or at very least the ability to write a sentence please?

lol crying baby

HorseSoldier

fisherpimped you need to learn more about pnp before posting. Nobody will respect you if you post a topic whining about losing.

Defeat their attacks and post reports; different story. As it stands you're a noob.

DeletedUser100410

i think that his only goal in the last weeks is troll the forum, get some enemies angry and eventually get more attacks from HUG to increase his ODD and pass me, i hate him

DeletedUser

i think that his only goal in the last weeks is troll the forum, get some enemies angry and eventually get more attacks from HUG to increase his ODD and pass me, i hate him

guess HUG is a bit smarter than that and will just take out the ones supporting him first. cat their backline a bit, things like that
And if he does pass you in ODD you can always drop me a mail for some love

DeletedUser100410

He passed me.

Feel free to send to any village of mine, preferably in K3 so i have enough time to stack it. :p

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, such a lovely day! isnt it! :)

Just thought id try to sound a little cheerier as ive apparently sounded like a cry baby...lol

I havent once cried and nor will i, i just like the confrontation-Orsio i think you hit the nail on the head mate, and for those of you that think hitting hermit will reduce my support-that really does deserve a big LMAO :)

Hit hermit all you like, my support wont budge, ive hardly got any from them anyways :)

Orsio i did tell you i was coming for that number 1 spot in ODD! :)

Although i have been winding a few people up the past week or so, its been to help me achieve one goal---(no not the ODD no.1 spot) ;)

i wanted people to know me-yes im an attention seeker...

i have to say that nothing i wrote was false, im not for one min crying about anything as being attacked is a great part of this game, i do have respect for some of HUG but i dont think they are no.1 tribe material...some but not all....

For those of you that think ive been crying---please check my recent caps.....PLEASE :)

IGN:danielfisher1987

and smex i hope that wasnt aimed at me lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

homer+simpson.jpg

DeletedUser

[spoil]Hi everyone, such a lovely day! isnt it! :)

Just thought id try to sound a little cheerier as ive apparently sounded like a cry baby...lol

I havent once cried and nor will i, i just like the confrontation-Orsio i think you hit the nail on the head mate, and for those of you that think hitting hermit will reduce my support-that really does deserve a big LMAO :)

Hit hermit all you like, my support wont budge, ive hardly got any from them anyways :)

Orsio i did tell you i was coming for that number 1 spot in ODD! :)

Although i have been winding a few people up the past week or so, its been to help me achieve one goal---(no not the ODD no.1 spot) ;)

i wanted people to know me-yes im an attention seeker...

i have to say that nothing i wrote was false, im not for one min crying about anything as being attacked is a great part of this game, i do have respect for some of HUG but i dont think they are no.1 tribe material...some but not all....

For those of you that think ive been crying---please check my recent caps.....PLEASE :)

IGN:danielfisher1987

and smex i hope that wasnt aimed at me lol :)[/spoil]

Wow...just wow...

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

Actually I was using your picture as response Danielfisher's comment.
Your reason the same?

The episode where Homer gets in the ring just to take punches but cannot be beaten? Like someone asking to be nuked just to be #1 in ODD.

I bet you all 600pp I can be #1 in ODD by then end of the week.

~Matt

DeletedUser93127

The episode where Homer gets in the ring just to take punches but cannot be beaten? Like someone asking to be nuked just to be #1 in ODD.

I bet you all 600pp I can be #1 in ODD by then end of the week.

~Matt

Don't be greedy now. :icon_biggrin:

Subwind

Our standard nuke build = 57566 ODD gained when dead.

We have around 900 nukes.

900 x 57566 = 51.800.400

Add the 50.168.296 already owned, and I am a mere 250 nukes from surpassing you.

I then allow anyone around me to also send a similar number of nukes to a unbelievably well stacked village with all pally weapons activated and 250k spears, archers, 100k HC, 75k catapults.

Given that this month has 5 days remaining, I am pretty confident this could be achieved with relative ease.

Should I perform even more math for you?

~Matt

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Although i usually love reading your posts due to their structure, i must say that math is not one of my favourite subjects...

PLEASE LEAVE THE MATHS OUT OF IT lol

And i know you could do well but i still have thousands of incomings so you would need to add those 'possible' ODD points to your calculations ;)

DeletedUser100410

nice maths, i enjoyed it

u r revealed fisher, u r just a "provoker"

well, i know a guy that attacked himself on another world just to get the award "Defender of the say" so anything can happen on this game

DeletedUser93357

DF your support is coming from TSF, we know that by the way...

Check his recent losses as well, hes lost a few to the hahah123 account without responce...actually just the odd nuke hitting a supported village ;)