Hug?

DeletedUser

Should I perform even before more math for you?
dontwantparis.gif

DeletedUser

If i see i have lost a village i weigh up whether or not it makes sense to try and re-cap, if the enemy that has taken it has def vills close to it then it doesnt make much sense sending a nuke+nobles over 4 hours away.....

If i have a nuke and nobles next to the village and im online just after it happens then i may send or if i see a train and have no def in the area but i have a nuke and nobles then i will attack myself but time it to land just after the enemies last noble...thats how to play....thought you would know that :)

And my support is coming from TSF=biggest joke ever!

Even if you have proof that one village worth of D is coming from TSF to a village i recently lost then WOW! could you show me because i missed it! That is how little they have helped....doesnt matter as i kind of like some of their guys....and im not doing too badly anyway

DeletedUser93357

If i see i have lost a village i weigh up whether or not it makes sense to try and re-cap, if the enemy that has taken it has def vills close to it then it doesnt make much sense sending a nuke+nobles over 4 hours away.....

If i have a nuke and nobles next to the village and im online just after it happens then i may send or if i see a train and have no def in the area but i have a nuke and nobles then i will attack myself but time it to land just after the enemies last noble...thats how to play....thought you would know that :)

And my support is coming from TSF=biggest joke ever!

Even if you have proof that one village worth of D is coming from TSF to a village i recently lost then WOW! could you show me because i missed it! That is how little they have helped....doesnt matter as i kind of like some of their guys....and im not doing too badly anyway

DF, your support isn't coming from TSF?? Thats rubbish, they would not just support 1 village :icon_rolleyes: proof from Ground Zero above.
If your own tribe and Hermit are not supporting you....who is?

Some people are just delusional :lol:

DeletedUser

I do admit i didnt realise that the spoiler on your previous post shown that it was a member of TSF, I apologise it does appear that this time i was wrong.

You were right, i did have one support from TSF heading my way, although as i never recieved it, does it still count as my support lmao---Mavfan got the support, so i will choose to believe that TSF are supporting mavfan :)

DeletedUser93357

I do admit i didnt realise that the spoiler on your previous post shown that it was a member of TSF, I apologise it does appear that this time i was wrong.

You were right, i did have one support from TSF heading my way, although as i never recieved it, does it still count as my support lmao---Mavfan got the support, so i will choose to believe that TSF are supporting mavfan :)

You'll choose to believe anything you want :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and the glorious thing of it is that i can believe whatever i wish...and nobody can change that

(maybe tommorrow i will believe i am the best player TW has ever seen) ;)

DeletedUser95452

and the glorious thing of it is that i can believe whatever i wish...and nobody can change that
(maybe tommorrow i will believe i am the best player TW has ever seen) ;)

Thats true lol ... the ability to dream makes us humans

But fact is that:
If you a Noob and think you're a pro ... in all cases you're messed up
Skype-emoticons-02-bigsmile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Obviously King Nub. What kind of question is that? Doesn't seem like you know me that well

I can't believe he wouldn't know this...

I mean Nutter you sent me an attack (I assume nuke) Over 160 hour walk, and less then 4 hours out from hitting the village he sent it from got nobled. Only a true nub can pull that one off.

DeletedUser

I can't believe he wouldn't know this...

I mean Nutter you sent me an attack (I assume nuke) Over 160 hour walk, and less then 4 hours out from hitting the village he sent it from got nobled. Only a true nub can pull that one off.

Yeah it was a nuke. But thats how good i am

DeletedUser

Thats timed to perfection, Nutter 160 hours ahead of the game... its scarey.

DeletedUser100410

Our standard nuke build = 57566 ODD gained when dead.

We have around 900 nukes.

900 x 57566 = 51.800.400

Add the 50.168.296 already owned, and I am a mere 250 nukes from surpassing you.

I then allow anyone around me to also send a similar number of nukes to a unbelievably well stacked village with all pally weapons activated and 250k spears, archers, 100k HC, 75k catapults.

Given that this month has 5 days remaining, I am pretty confident this could be achieved with relative ease.

Should I perform even more math for you?

~Matt

I guess you are doing this right now, are u?