Hugging

• Thread starter Indecisive Nubzz
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe if ya weren't on jobseekers you could afford a quick game with me ;)

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Maybe if ya weren't on jobseekers you could afford a quick game with me ;)

- Nubzz

jobseekers?..lol Nubzz im retired my friend..and i got plenty of cash...just dont think its worth 50 premo per hour..but that's just me..you pay for it!

DeletedUser

jobseekers?..lol Nubzz im retired my friend..and i got plenty of cash...just dont think its worth 50 premo per hour..but that's just me..you pay for it!

I got lottttsa dolla brotha! (Just turned my swag on) Yeah I'm not a big fan of PP spending either.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

I got lottttsa dolla brotha! (Just turned my swag on) Yeah I'm not a big fan of PP spending either.

- Nubzz

agreed not at the price their charging...i do good just buying my monthly premo..to expensive i say..wish they bring down the price a bit!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

agreed not at the price their charging...i do good just buying my monthly premo..to expensive i say..wish they bring down the price a bit!:icon_eek:

You really are a tight owl git. £10 a month gets ya 600 PP, covers your PA, FA and AM and leaves over a 100pp for the odd gift to me.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

You really are a tight owl git. £10 a month gets ya 600 PP, covers your PA, FA and AM and leaves over a 100pp for the odd gift to me.

- Nubzz

you only get 500 for 10...maybe christmas ill send you some premo...only if your good!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess the 1 on 1 Arena is possible... https://forum.tribalwarsmasters.net/showthread.php?2632-Rent-a-Round-%28New-pricing%29&p=21966&viewfull=1#post21966 Courtery of TehRob for letting us know that something like that/close to our suggestion exist.

But also, I like Indecisive Nubzz idea that players spend PP for registration for reward purposes aside from renting.(But I think you could specify that too and innogames would do it for yah =). I could understand the rent, since perhaps it needs a lot of money to make a private server for the Arena. But i was hopping, it would not be a private server but an integrated system to all accounts who wish for a 1 on 1 test of skills and there would be registration of course(that would serve as the pay and maintenance of the server) and the player who win will take home their account the reward. There would be choices though, a 1 on 1 or Tribe Match and their would be also a friend/group of friends match.

Just a little improvement to the renting sever =) I think it's doable and their would be players playing it.

Deleted User - 2849885

Somebody does not understand currencies. Stop trying to make Americans look like idiots please, the world is bigger than your front lawn..... lol

DeletedUser84793

Somebody does not understand currencies. Stop trying to make Americans look like idiots please, the world is bigger than your front lawn..... lol

I enjoyed killing your's and nubzz nuke today...it was a tiny snack but good! thank you.:icon_twisted:
and for desert i had about 500+ scouts...Yummy!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy=:icon_twisted:

Nubz=
- Nubzz

you me to tell me all this time "im that guy" player was really nubzz? so this would mean your on others account using it to make it look as if their agreeing with you? thats kinda pathetic don't you think their nubzz? you have to pretend to be some body else to make you feel special on the externals? ive seen it all..lol now i wonder if all other players posting on jags behalf is nubzz himself..lol that takes the cake...you win nubzz...lol :lol:

IdentityTheft.

this thread is now basically just Nubz and Stealthy arguing constantly lol

DeletedUser

you me to tell me all this time "im that guy" player was really nubzz? so this would mean your on others account using it to make it look as if their agreeing with you? thats kinda pathetic don't you think their nubzz? you have to pretend to be some body else to make you feel special on the externals? ive seen it all..lol now i wonder if all other players posting on jags behalf is nubzz himself..lol that takes the cake...you win nubzz...lol :lol:

He wishes he was me mate. Ooh and for the small nuke, I was converting a village to defense so why not waste it into you and give you some stats in this war seeing as you were sitting at 0 ODA and 0 ODD. Try to learn how to contribute mate.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Stealthy=:icon_twisted:

Nubz=

- Nubzz

"- Nubzz" you say..? signed exactly like indecisive himself..? now that's embarrassing.. it makes absolutely no sense to be there otherwise. Surely "Im That Guy" is his own person, it doesn't make sense for him to be someone else or pretend to be someone else. Why, the only thing "Im That Guy" has been doing on the forums is posting favouritism for Jager winning the world and..... ohhhhhh ;) it all makes sense now.

Did you forget to log out of your other account while you were quickly replying to something, Nubz? :p

I gotta say, not much would have convinced me to post on the externals.. (filthy place ruled by mob mentality).. but this slip up drew me in to finally saying something.

I need to say it makes complete sense to have a secondary (or more?) account(s) to back yourself up in an argument. It's a very important aspect of psych warfare and political campaigning; to make it appear like one has more support than one actually does. This can be seen in many aspects of life.

..it's the same concept behind why pre-loading a tip jar with coins is better than starting empty, or why buskers should start with cash in their hat instead of nothing in it. Why...?

..because it's far more likely that a target (in your case, the general public) will conform to a desired action (again, in your case, favouring Jag) if they first see evidence that someone else has already "conformed" to what you wish them to do. As such, planting a few pre-loaded opinions on the forums backing Jag for the win (just like pre-loading the tip jar with coins) makes it appear that Jag have more support than they actually do, causing the general population to see this pre-loaded "conformity" and consequently conforming themselves to this non-existent consensus (or, paying the tip jar).

It's a clever little political game you're playing Nubz. But this world is far from over and the turning point is drawing near.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

"- Nubzz" you say..? signed exactly like indecisive himself..? now that's embarrassing.. it makes absolutely no sense to be there otherwise. Surely "Im That Guy" is his own person, it doesn't make sense for him to be someone else or pretend to be someone else. Why, the only thing "Im That Guy" has been doing on the forums is posting favouritism for Jager winning the world and..... ohhhhhh ;) it all makes sense now.

Did you forget to log out of your other account while you were quickly replying to something, Nubz? :p

I gotta say, not much would have convinced me to post on the externals.. (filthy place ruled by mob mentality).. but this slip up drew me in to finally saying something.

I need to say it makes complete sense to have a secondary (or more?) account(s) to back yourself up in an argument. It's a very important aspect of psych warfare and political campaigning; to make it appear like one has more support than one actually does. This can be seen in many aspects of life.

..it's the same concept behind why pre-loading a tip jar with coins is better than starting empty, or why buskers should start with cash in their hat instead of nothing in it. Why...?

..because it's far more likely that a target (in your case, the general public) will conform to a desired action (again, in your case, favouring Jag) if they first see evidence that someone else has already "conformed" to what you wish them to do. As such, planting a few pre-loaded opinions on the forums backing Jag for the win (just like pre-loading the tip jar with coins) makes it appear that Jag have more support than they actually do, causing the general population to see this pre-loaded "conformity" and consequently conforming themselves to this non-existent consensus (or, paying the tip jar).

It's a clever little political game you're playing Nubz. But this world is far from over and the turning point is drawing near.

i wanna marry you

best post ever

how do i reward this guy

somebody pass him all the cookies