*Huntress* Fan Club

DeletedUser

ha ha thats cool. listening to dizzee just as i saw that and it dances perfectly to the beat:lol:

DeletedUser

all of them :) fix up look sharp in particular goes well, jus a rascal works well too

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
haha I didn't know that was metal duck. Still sour about me rimming him I guess.

Lol, did you repress the real memories then rebuild new ones? I took you down to 3 villas then Xplicid pretty much begged me not to rim you. My villages were gifted off to tribe mates. I have never been rimmed or even lost a single villa in Tw.

H.L then rimmed your real "Greenmonsta" acc and you were gifted "Nami" by Hostile? Can't remember exact story but it was something like that. You're not half the player I am now, don't kid yourself.

DeletedUser

did CM not rim you? therefor you lost vills. or does it not count if its not on this world?

dont really know ya but if you put a metal duck in water it will sink, kinda like if you were still here you would have been sunk along time ago:icon_rolleyes:

at least you think your good though. thats gotta count for something i guess

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
did CM not rim you? therefor you lost vills. or does it not count if its not on this world?

dont really know ya but if you put a metal duck in water it will sink, kinda like if you were still here you would have been sunk along time ago:icon_rolleyes:

at least you think your good though. thats gotta count for something i guess

CM = Celtic Mist? Before UK3 we have never even been on the same world except here, but when I started Tw this was my first world and I joined 4 weeks into it and was in k32 (reached top 10 in k32 with 3 weeks Tw exp). The notion she could beat me as I am now is revolting, maybe back then but not now.

And if we're getting into the dynamics of the Metal Duck specie they do not swim in water, they swim in Metallic Liquid ponds/streams/lakes... Get your facts straight.

I'll never be beaten in a 1vs1 match, I know that much. And I also know I was on 10.5k pts on UK1 while rank 2 was on 5.5k.

DeletedUser

CM = Celtic Mist? Before UK3 we have never even been on the same world except here, but when I started Tw this was my first world and I joined 4 weeks into it and was in k32 (reached top 10 in k32 with 3 weeks Tw exp). The notion she could beat me as I am now is revolting, maybe back then but not now.

And if we're getting into the dynamics of the Metal Duck specie they do not swim in water, they swim in Metallic Liquid ponds/streams/lakes... Get your facts straight.

I'll never be beaten in a 1vs1 match, I know that much. And I also know I was on 10.5k pts on UK1 while rank 2 was on 5.5k.

just get off this fan club thread you stupid troll

take it somehwere else

DeletedUser

ha i'm in k32. i think i know a few hundred thousand people who could beat you one on one. so eerrr were you a pointwhore then? my friend used to play the uk server and i remember some guy called john murray being at the top but this was with about 200k i think.

i filled all the lakes with battery acid so your little ducky is gonna corrode i'm afraid:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Back to the UK Thread you go. Yea you know the one, where we took your tribe and ripped it in half.... in three days.

For those that don't know who this ant is, its Twisted Evil aka Predator aka Metal Duck.

A few ex Hate.rs heard he was making a premade on the uk servers of W3. We along with others who had developed a similar Hate.red for the Guy, decided to ruin his experience and crush his reputation.

Mission Accomplished <3

For those that care to see the thread, here is the link. Enjoy reading about his downfall.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6449

On Topic. Sign me up. Sarah is a terrific leader, and one i look forward to playing with in the future, provided she'd have me.

:lol::lol:
I remember when Pervis showed(?) me (well, he posted at it in a chat) the link :lol:

Unfortunately I read only the first page. Will go to read the rest now.

done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anytime, Any place. You've more than proved your ineptness and id love to stomp your villages into dust. Sadly however, there is a long line up of people wanting to End you 1vs1. However I am in the que, and look forward to getting my chance to burn your village to the ground.

And I also know I was on 10.5k pts on UK1 while rank 2 was on 5.5k

This, is more than a little amusing ^ So you were first to noble a village on a world with a pathetic skill level. Nothing to brag about

On Topic, Huntress is amazing, easily the best leader ive played for.

DeletedUser

I wonder how long it will take Hunty to find this thread. :)

DeletedUser

Anytime, Any place. You've more than proved your ineptness and id love to stomp your villages into dust. Sadly however, there is a long line up of people wanting to End you 1vs1. However I am in the que, and look forward to getting my chance to burn your village to the ground.

This, is more than a little amusing ^ So you were first to noble a village on a world with a pathetic skill level. Nothing to brag about

On Topic, Huntress is amazing, easily the best leader ive played for.

You left us for Uk?! Why?! :icon_cry:

EDIT: I too am in this club, I've actually got to talk to her a few times and she seems like an awesome leader! :)

DeletedUser

Metal Duck trying to be cool, joining a premade xD
... And for the record, I've not once begged anyone to stop attacking myself, or any of my tribe mates. More a "Heh, enjoy your new world" if anything. I firmly remember you begging to join [H] at one stage. :icon_surprised:
... AND, as for the Green account getting rimmed ... It wasn't being played once the nobles started landing. For too long were nobles sniped, backtimed and peed on. The account (while played, and under attack) was around for 3 weeks.

As for Hunty's fanclub, I'm in! Fo sho.

DeletedUser

Back to the UK Thread you go. Yea you know the one, where we took your tribe and ripped it in half.... in three days.

For those that don't know who this ant is, its Twisted Evil aka Predator aka Metal Duck.

A few ex Hate.rs heard he was making a premade on the uk servers of W3. We along with others who had developed a similar Hate.red for the Guy, decided to ruin his experience and crush his reputation.

Mission Accomplished <3

For those that care to see the thread, here is the link. Enjoy reading about his downfall.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6449

On Topic. Sign me up. Sarah is a terrific leader, and one i look forward to playing with in the future, provided she'd have me.

Entertaining read.

greenmonsta

Lol, did you repress the real memories then rebuild new ones? I took you down to 3 villas then Xplicid pretty much begged me not to rim you. My villages were gifted off to tribe mates. I have never been rimmed or even lost a single villa in Tw.

H.L then rimmed your real "Greenmonsta" acc and you were gifted "Nami" by Hostile? Can't remember exact story but it was something like that. You're not half the player I am now, don't kid yourself.

You remember incorrectly

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
BumpB68 (250|323) K32 9,837 Metal Duck [H.L] Green Death 666 [[L]] 2009-04-15 18:10:23
*086-GinZ DNA 4 Life* (259|316) K32 7,885 Metal Duck [H.L] Green Death 666 [[L]] 2009-04-08 21:49:36
*086-GinZ DNA 4 Life* (259|316) K32 7,885 Green Death 666 [[L]] Metal Duck [H.L] 2009-04-08 19:59:52
BumpB68 (250|323) K32 8,416 Green Death 666 [[L]] Metal Duck [H.L] 2009-04-08 02:45:39

Those were the only villages you managed to take, which were promptly retaken. The rest of your trains were sniped and backtimed as xplicid said.

The sad thing is, back then, I had 4 villages and you had 11.

After you were defeated, I deleted that account and took over .NaMi.

DeletedUser

Everytime It seems from UK a good player got the chance to face you, and you bailed. Heck, I'm not the greatest of players and if I could get active I'd more than fancy my chances against you...

p.s. UK1 sucked.

DeletedUser

Nice to see some love. I cannot say that i know Huntress on a level that i could put forward some luv. But Kudo's to ya'll for appreciating her Time. & dedication to her members & friends.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You remember incorrectly

Those were the only villages you managed to take, which were promptly retaken. The rest of your trains were sniped and backtimed as xplicid said.

The sad thing is, back then, I had 4 villages and you had 11.

After you were defeated, I deleted that account and took over .NaMi.

Lol I gifted 1 village back to you and you never backtime a single attack you were an extremely inactive player. Glad to see you bring up the 4 village 11 village difference, I believe I started the world 1 day before your account and ye I had over double your villages. So don't blame me for your own inactivity.

The fact is if you hadn't of managed to sneak your way into H.L you'd of been rimmed that very week, Idk why Der Reich let you in, I just guess hes a lot more trusting than others. Then sure enough as soon as war breaks out you run back to [H]. Also you said that war would last 2 weeks lol? Lasted a long 3-4 months, I only wish I coulda stayed but alas I had far to many exams, and I'm not the type of player who likes others sitting or babysitting him, my accounts are 100% played by me only.

DeletedUser

Metal Duck said:
Lol I gifted 1 village back to you and you never backtime a single attack you were an extremely inactive player.
I know for a fact at least one backtime was done. I did it... I also remember Green showing me multiple ram fake backtimes on Skype 'cos he was waiting to get a decent nuke.
But yeah, you're great. Going by your words, he was inactive. You did nothing to him except knock walls down and take a couple of villages later on.... An 'inactive'. Skill, right thurr! Go you, you war machine. :lol: Psssht. :icon_neutral:

Metal Duck said:
Glad to see you bring up the 4 village 11 village difference, I believe I started the world 1 day before your account and ye I had over double your villages. So don't blame me for your own inactivity.
Green was in K44 in iP for a good while before restarting on the rim a week or two later after Hate. annhilating us (Just a note, myself and Greeny along with 4 others are the only iP'ers to survive [not get cleared] their slaughter before the mass restart was done, forming the tribe RimJobs ... [H]ostile). That meaning, you had a 1 or 2 week (can't remember dates exactly. I'm guessing it'd be closer to the 2-3 week mark) headstart in k32. Completely understandable that you had more than double his villages even though you starting your account 1 day later. Essentially, it was a 3 week headstart... Not 1 day. :icon_confused:

Metal Duck said:
The fact is if you hadn't of managed to sneak your way into H.L you'd of been rimmed that very week, Idk why Der Reich let you in, I just guess hes a lot more trusting than others. Then sure enough as soon as war breaks out you run back to [H].
He was spying for [H], on purpose. He was planted... By me :icon_wink:. I asked him to go there. Der Reich took him in because he saw Green being a competent player from not being rimmed after your lame attacks. I can see why Der Reich took him in... He didn't know Greeny's and my close-ness from previous worlds. If he'd known, I doubt he'd have let him in. Not my problem.
And don't say you're against spy's. You're bad for it. I'm sure a certain tribe will back me up on that :icon_razz:

---------------------

And to Huntress. She's shown a lot of love and dedication to Time (and Hate. when it was around). I don't think Sarah gets enough credit for how smoothly Hate. was run, due to Harlos seeking the spotlight. I've not seen too many peoples more passionate about anything, ever. She's not once shown any inkling of crumbling under pressure, and there has been multiple times a lot of others (even "greats/elites") would have. If she conducts herself in real life the way she does on TW she will achieve a lot... As long as she quits TW to focus. :icon_razz:

Good work Sarah. <3 :icon_wink::swordsman: