*Huntress* Fan Club

greenmonsta

<3 for that xplicid. I lolled at how he called me an inactive and yet still couldn't beat me :D

DeletedUser

<3 for that xplicid. I lolled at how he called me an inactive and yet still couldn't beat me :D

Oh but you forgot greeny. Predator/Metal Duck is the king of excuses

Sure he will claim that he can take anyone one on one, and that hes even the best player to Ever play the game, the moment he realizes hes about to taste defeat he pulls out one of his token excuses

"youre lucky my dog ate my computer!!!"

Yep, i believe he actually used it. And was serious =/

(grr on my computer not behaving, I cant use my font)

greenmonsta

Oh but you forgot greeny. Predator/Metal Duck is the king of excuses

Sure he will claim that he can take anyone one on one, and that hes even the best player to Ever play the game, the moment he realizes hes about to taste defeat he pulls out one of his token excuses

"youre lucky my dog ate my computer!!!"

Yep, i believe he actually used it. And was serious =/

(grr on my computer not behaving, I cant use my font)

He was like a dog on a leash during the early days. chief knew my abilities and thought a fight between duck and I would be fun, so duck decided he wanted to rim me while I have 4 villages to his 11. Chief kept him away as long as he could though. One day the leash snapped and duck ran straight into a brick wall. A brick wall, that according to him, wasn't built properly and was falling into ruin. Yet the impact still smashed open his skill.

DeletedUser77458

As much as I dislike green, I dislike metal duck (yes I am tempted to replace that with the f word) more. I remember that he failed on W32 and that he failed on .co.uk badly.
On topic: We should seriously make an "I love Huntress" facebook group...

DeletedUser

As much as I dislike green, I dislike metal duck (yes I am tempted to replace that with the f word) more. I remember that he failed on W32 and that he failed on .co.uk badly.
On topic: We should seriously make an "I love Huntress" facebook group...

yes the good thing about facebook is we could deny people access.. it's a shame these forums aren't more like facebook :lol:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well from personal experience Metal Duck is a no-good backstabbing proven liar and *Huntress* is a quality leader.

<3

Tazecca

theres not enough of hunty to share...all of u go away before i let the wolves loose

DeletedUser81278

Despite being past enemies - I have to admit a grudging respect for Huntress - running a Tribe is a thankless task - she appears to do it better than most - :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I agree that Huntress is the best leader .net has to offer.
She's so l33t's she even has her own action figure!

1003_dcd_hush_huntress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree that Huntress is the best leader .net has to offer.
She's so l33t's she even has her own action figure!

1003_dcd_hush_huntress.jpg

That image is not showing. It's a 403 forbidden page. I demand pix or gtfo. :icon_twisted: