~I~ and our slaves ~J~ declare war against...

DeletedUser

testt!

It is Wesnesday, 10th of December, 6:30:00 ST.

~I~ and our slaves from ~J~ declare war against tribe testt and all their members. Recruitment of any of their members will be taken as a grave insult to us and should be avoided at any cost.

testt current members are:
netdreamer

REASON FOR WAR:
1) Boredom
2) No other targets
3) Expansion
4) We don't like the fact they have too much butter on their bread...
5) They dont have the | sign in their name
6) They will let us have their villages peacefully

DeletedUser

And I would like to take this opportunity for ~I~ to also declare war on:

~AOTM~!

Reasons:

- Expansion

- For sh*ts and giggles

- We've been looking to move into K49 for a while

Note: Nobody better recruit this person, or else!

DeletedUser

116 points and around 1000 points expansion (hmmmm) ok whatever keeps you busy

DeletedUser

Was hoping for somethinig less boring.

You want boring...how bout everytime I send farming runs, I get 18 pages (40 reports per page) of those runs that get deleted, after deleted, after deleted...

DeletedUser

It was funny when =HRV= did this, but now it's just old.

DeletedUser

seriously got to feel sorry for them i mean come on guys there honestly must be better more challenging targets no?

anyway is this worth stats?

keep us informed of the war i think that these to tribes may join forces and i'm worried that you may have your work cut out for you ~I~ and ~J~. lol

mLions

~I~ and ~J~ have every right to declare war against small tribe so others, including us, would not invite them to their tribe.

I do wish though they would be more original in their 'reasons', instead just copying my post that took me... 2.4 sec to write

I know you can do better than that guys, you've already proven your creative skills....

DeletedUser

~I~ and ~J~ have every right to declare war against small tribe so others, including us, would not invite them to their tribe.

I do wish though they would be more original in their 'reasons', instead just copying my post that took me... 2.4 sec to write

I know you can do better than that guys, you've already proven your creative skills....

I was being creative with the bombay videos before sacredwhiner yelled at me.

DeletedUser

The only thing we copied from you was the academy. And we only did that because we were forced to counter your shameless mass recruit.

mLions

The only thing we copied from you was the academy. And we only did that because we were forced to counter your shameless mass recruit.

I was reffering to this hill...

REASON FOR WAR:
1) Boredom
2) No other targets
3) Expansion
4) We don't like the fact they have too much butter on their bread...
5) They dont have the | sign in their name
6) They will let us have their villages peacefully

thus my sentence
mlions said:

These 'reasons' are copied from the opening statement of 'HRV declares war against...." thread, and were pasted here... It's not a crime though...

DeletedUser

this may help you get back to the war

Side 1: ~I~ ~J~

Side 2: testt ~AOTM~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 0
Difference: 157
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0