~I~ and our slaves ~J~ declare war against...

DeletedUser56839

So now you're getting off the subject. That post was about your statement that power gives the right of arrogance. After I replied you changed the subject, so that it looked like I was off-topic.

Stop running from your fears, stand up and use intelligence to win your verbal disagreements. Hiding is NOT the way to solve your problems.

DeletedUser

Of course power gives the right of arrogance in this game... :icon_confused:

Join the greenpeace and lecture about equality there if you want, this here is just a game.. Nothing more, nothing less :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So now you're getting off the subject. That post was about your statement that power gives the right of arrogance. After I replied you changed the subject, so that it looked like I was off-topic.

Stop running from your fears, stand up and use intelligence to win your verbal disagreements. Hiding is NOT the way to solve your problems.

to be fair, in the real world, when talks break down into arguments, then arguments become unsolveable, a point of no return is reached where you either agree to disagree and just insult each other about things like who may be the most intelligent etc(the french way), or go to war (ie, smash the other guys face in).

personally i love a punch up.

a tribal wars punch up entails one guy relieving the other of his villages. so stop acting like girls and fight.

DeletedUser

to be fair, in the real world, when talks break down into arguments, then arguments become unsolveable, a point of no return is reached where you either agree to disagree and just insult each other about things like who may be the most intelligent etc(the french way), or go to war (ie, smash the other guys face in).

a tribal wars punch up entails one guy relieving the other of his villages. so stop acting like girls and fight.

I would gladly relieve him of his two villages, but HRV already claimed him. Tough luck.

p.s. Someone as touchy as him will now freak as we so calmly decide over his fate in the game. Poetic.

DeletedUser

I would gladly relieve him of his two villages, but HRV already claimed him. Tough luck.

p.s. Someone as touchy as him will now freak as we so calmly decide over his fate in the game. Poetic.

this is what makes this game so good, the ability for the strong to scare the s**t out of the weak.. lol. i love it. bully!

DeletedUser

What are you, the supreme court? Stop interpreting my message to your benefit, I'm not a huge fan of it.

Competition in games is necessary, demeaning other players is not. That's called poor sportsmanship.

I beg to differ.

Demeaning other players is called pwnin' noobs. Get with the times bro :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I must say, well said!

DeletedUser56839

Well because I have no interest in addressing ALL of the above arguements, I'm simply going to say one thing.

Intelligence will get you further than violence, power only gets you so far. A nobling of my two villages will be a compliment to me, because while you keep a physical victory, I retain a mental and psychological victory.

With that I leave you to constantly agree with eachother in my wake, forever questioning yourselves on whether or not you were right or wrong, and whether or not you should be proud or ashamed of this conversation.

DeletedUser

Well because I have no interest in addressing ALL of the above arguements, I'm simply going to say one thing.

Intelligence will get you further than violence, power only gets you so far. A nobling of my two villages will be a compliment to me, because while you keep a physical victory, I retain a mental and psychological victory.

With that I leave you to constantly agree with eachother in my wake, forever questioning yourselves on whether or not you were right or wrong, and whether or not you should be proud or ashamed of this conversation.

No you don't. You're all pissed off and going mental on us, and we're calmly sipping our coffee with Marlboro lights, plotting how to take most people your caliber in shortest time possible. :icon_cool:

How does it feel to know that in HRV forum, there's probably somebody's name next to your two villages at this point?

DeletedUser56839

Why hill berries, I am honored to know that somebody as high and superior as HRV considers me individually.

And what's really quite funny, you are accusing me of being angry, when I managed to rile up so many players against me. It's me vs. all right now, and I think you're afraid of being proved wrong.

DeletedUser

I would agree with you if it were not for these facts:

This is a game
This is a war game
This is a war game where 75% of the fun is the fact that you are crushing other human beings
This is not real life - in case you didn't notice my first comment

Honestly you should just shut up and hope that =HRV= doesn't hire ACTUAL hit men to silence you in real life.

DeletedUser56839

Isn't real life a war game?

We life in a sheltered existence right now, but look at places where survival is more difficult to achieve. Don't sell yourself short, this game is very similar to current and past struggles throughout the world.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention things that are so close to death threats. I find it offensive that somebody would stoop so low as to mention my assassination.

DeletedUser

I would agree with you if it were not for these facts:

This is a game
This is a war game
This is a war game where 75% of the fun is the fact that you are crushing other human beings
This is not real life - in case you didn't notice my first comment

Honestly you should just shut up and hope that =HRV= doesn't hire ACTUAL hit men to silence you in real life.

To Euthanize him? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We life in a sheltered existence right now, but look at places where survival is more difficult to achieve. Don't sell yourself short, this game is very similar to current and past struggles throughout the world.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention things that are so close to death threats. I find it offensive that somebody would stoop so low as to mention my assassination.

Lol bro.. seriously.. I like your zest, but you must understand that pwnin' people who talk back and get pissed is like, most of the fun in the game. Taking over somebody who doesn't complain and cry is kinda like paying for sex. You got what you wanted but it's empty. You're the perfect target.

Anyways, I suggest you educate yourself on the game and become a better player. Once you're more dominant you too will learn to enjoy the process of administering teh pwn on some unsuspecting fool. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Maybe you would want to invest $6.95 in a dictionary. Maybe look up the word "game".

We? Speak for yourself. I'm in contact with a player who just was released from jail in Turkey for rioting. And what about all the Indians, with all the shootings in Mumbai?

You assume most of us are rich white players. I believe we all know what the word for that is.

WAlso, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention things that are so close to death threats. I find it offensive that somebody would stoop so low as to mention my assassination.

Do you think I'm threatening you?

Actually, seeing that this thread is a joke and the fact that you fail to comprehend that tells me that you do.

DeletedUser

Lol bro.. seriously.. I like your zest, but you must understand that pwnin' people who talk back and get pissed is like, most of the fun in the game. Taking over somebody who doesn't complain and cry is kinda like paying for sex. You got what you wanted but it's empty. You're the perfect target.

Anyways, I suggest you educate yourself on the game and become a better player. Once you're more dominant you too will learn to enjoy the process of administering teh pwn on some unsuspecting fool. :icon_twisted:

Well said.

DeletedUser56839

One of my friends is from Serbia, I talk to people who live in some of the worst places in the world. I study up on living conditions throughout the world. No matter how much you know about life in other places, it's still living a sheltered existence, because you never understand their suffering. I'm not putting myself out of that group, I don't understand the extent of suffering that people around the world face on a daily basis.

And like I already stated, this is a game that is almost parallel to the world today. A game can also be thought of as a simulation, such as "war games" that the military uses to simulate combat situations. So in that respect your definition of game is not true in all practical forms.

I did not claim you threatened me, however the comment was extremely close and it mentioned my assassination. That is very disappointing, and I thought that somebody of your "status" could think of something more meaningful to say.

DeletedUser

One of my friends is from Serbia, I talk to people who live in some of the worst places in the world. I study up on living conditions throughout the world. No matter how much you know about life in other places, it's still living a sheltered existence, because you never understand their suffering. I'm not putting myself out of that group, I don't understand the extent of suffering that people around the world face on a daily basis.

And like I already stated, this is a game that is almost parallel to the world today. A game can also be thought of as a simulation, such as "war games" that the military uses to simulate combat situations. So in that respect your definition of game is not true in all practical forms.

I did not claim you threatened me, however the comment was extremely close and it mentioned my assassination. That is very disappointing, and I thought that somebody of your "status" could think of something more meaningful to say.

I lived through the entire Bosnian war as a child. What's your point bro? I am glad you emphatize with people who suffer or have suffered, but this truly is just a game. I mean, if anyone gets their feelings hurt over getting bullied in TW, then TW players aren't to blame, because if one's feelings get hurt over TW it's an indicator of personal and emotional issues which is just an entirely different ballgame.

p.s. TW's nothing like the real thing hehe ^^

DeletedUser

What I'm stating is that you say we live in a sheltered existence. How would you know anything about ANY ONE of our lives?

And my comment was a sarcastic joke, like the point of this thread.