I bet that hurt...

DeletedUser

Actually I thought newbs and noobs were the same thing... "people who are inexperienced" :icon_confused:

:icon_eek: No! Newbies are ones who recently joined. So they know little about the game as such only because they are on their first or probably, second world. But noobs are players who could be playing for a long long time and still have little knowledge about the game. They could be in the deep sea when it comes to - sniping, sending ms trains, and stuff like that.

I hope R.L. leaders do make sure that the tribe retains its quality. If I were you, I'd still prefer to keep the underdog tag. And even the underrated one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71940

Noobs are more of the ones that don't wish to learn and think them superior when clearly, they are not :icon_neutral: other than that the descriptions are pretty accurate.

DeletedUser

We're sorting out the mess as we go :icon_razz:

Actually I also share that view, its nice to be underestimated gives you an edge.

But I felt the need to respond because weltide and our leaders worked hard to earn that victory, so I couldn't just leave things unsaid, after seeing all those "unfair you just outnumbered us" comments.

I lack self control :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

By a rule-of-thumb, mass recruiting tribes fail. Simply because you will never have an idea about the skill level of your recruits. Newbies are different. As long as they are willing to learn, they can be taught and nurtured. However, noobs are different. They are a bunch of players who are never willing to learn, and yet claim to be 'experienced' simply because they've played a number of worlds or reached a certain number of points. Well, you should be knowing that.

So, when Ginger declared war on R.L., there was little evidence to prove that they were not like any other mass recruiting tribe. Everybody thought that R.L. were going to crumble like a pack of cards. So that is why the public went behind Ginger. However, the way the war dragged on for days on end made the public slowly realise that R.L. was probably different. Take the example of tribes like - 28THCU and Camber. Even they were mass recruiting tribes. And they failed. For the record, I was warring Camber in k44 and I was never attacked throughout my tenure on this world.

So, while Ginger have to admit defeat, it does not mean that they can be flamed for not having evaluated the strength of R.L. And R.L. have pulled out this upset (in public opinion) simply because the leaders managed to put together an effective management plan. They have held the tribe together, and so has each of their players.

It's kind of funny how that works out, huh?

Everyone thought Chess would be Ginger's hardcore enemy, yet they crumbled immediately.

Everyone thought R.L. would crumble immediately yet they defeated Ginger.

But there actually were major clues in there for Ginger to know that R.L. would not necessarily crumble - if they had taken the time to examine twstats closely, they would have seen that R.L. had already very successfully been at war before... numerous times.

And they also should have paid more attention to the ODA rankings - even so-called "mass recruiters" do not attain a #1 ODA ranking by playing sim-city all day long.

And the war went on for months, btw :) - Ginger attacked what was once R.L.'s soft side from Ginger's strong side, and it took R.L. quite a while to adjust to that, as it would take any tribe quite a while to adjust to that.

DeletedUser75793

We here in Ginger would like to thank R.L. for showing us really how to conduct a successful operation. After their mocking of us in this thread they launched their counter operation.

We waited and we prepared and last night their operation hit. Their original operation got a grand total of 10 villages, with 4 more being nobled in isolated places afterwards (K26 / East K36).

We would like to thank R.L. for the Four Million ODD and especially for shooting Maxxed1982 through the roof:

1 Maxxed1982 3,06 Mio.

He now controls rank 1 ODA, ODD and ODT. Thanks for that :icon_wink:
Your great operation managed to take two villages from him, one right in the centre of your K36 cluster, one which he will retake in a couple of ours. So yup - well played.

What I find most hilarious is that you mocked us for our operation where we took 20 villages, and about 10 villages in your clusters, which is more than you took in yours. Also note that you have 5 times more players than us :lol:

We hope you enjoy the 60 or so dead trains, the countless dead nukes and the complete success that was your operation :icon_rolleyes:

I think a huge well done is in order for:

We would again like to thank you for showing us, once again, that you are completely incapable of damaging our actives. We would also like to thank you for showing your hypocrisy at always saying I am so arrogant when you mocked us for our op where we have less players and villages than you, and you still did worse - nice.

I also find it extremely hilarious that you are always using the fact that I call you noobs against me. I mean, why wouldn't I? Here's what your own leader said..

Basically, calling them noobs, just in a slightly more polite and long-winded way. I found that entire circular quite hilarious to be honest, he was giving advice when he doesn't even understand how the game works himself on some of the aspects he was talking on :lol:

Current tallies for the R.L. Op are 10 was what they took, 4 retaken. Some others were taken by both sides that weren't part of the op.

So, we suck because we gave you 3 million ODD and took 20 villages. You gave us 4 million ODD and took 10 villages, what does that make you? :icon_wink:

Oh, and this made me laugh:

:lol:

Better luck next time.

Much love,
-Shlomz

This is a little comical if you go back and read the first post here.. 3 weeks ago...
I don't think I've ever seen anyone that talked more schmack!

DeletedUser

Now, don't be offended, but the above poster is what quite annoys me. Schlomzi isn't talking 'schmack'. His post made the public of this forum believe that RL truly failed, and that Ginger had done something extreme. It made his tribe seem bigger than RL, and that is what propaganda is for.

Only an idiot would believe Schlomzi would post the full truth, and not include bias. He isn't going to point out anything good that RL may have done, would he? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Indeed, what's the point in PnP if ya gonna tell the truth. Noone talking about politics tells the whole truth :p

DeletedUser

[4:14:45 PM] Mel Baker: i know, neither did i, but i was in very long chats last night and was assured if we stayed rbl and scum would war, that was the base of my decision

A piece from REDWOLF BAKER, an ex-ginger, newly recruited RBL member, it would explain why these pansies are running from Ginger inbetween SCUM, then to RBL, cowardice, pathetic, weaklings.

Fear of war? Why don't you just go tuck your tail between your legs and run away from every war that comes your way.

This is the very same guy who claimed Conor is what screwed up Ginger in the skype chats earlier, seriously...Conor made us a great tribe...it's disloyal and huggers such as yourself that make this game, and made Ginger fall apart.

As soon as Conor was on vacation, how long did it take for the mergers to begin popping up, all these led to the conclusion that for me...this world is over.

I'll be quitting as well and waiting for the next new world to open and will then test my luck there, hopefully it won't be another 500 tribe member limit riddled with deceitful mass-mergers.