I bet that hurt...

DeletedUser

There's nothing worse than a whiney sore loser who can't give credit where credit is due.

Ops put together by R.L. in the war:

3 - every one of them a success.

Ops put together by Ginger in the war:

1 - and it was a pitiful failure

And there's your main reason for Ginger's failure.

Wow Ginger sure had a lot of conquers in that one operation for it being a pitiful failure, as they still were ahead of you before SCUM declared war on them.

DeletedUser

Wow Ginger sure had a lot of conquers in that one operation for it being a pitiful failure, as they still were ahead of you before SCUM declared war on them.

Erm, you can't trust the war stats, as so many ginger players "left of their own accord" once we started attacking them, all the stats are screwed

DeletedUser

Erm, you can't trust the war stats, as so many ginger players "left of their own accord" once we started attacking them, all the stats are screwed

How would players leaving Ginger affect the number of conquers of Ginger against R.L.?

DeletedUser

You never know, some of their successful takers may have left the tribe. :p

DeletedUser

How would players leaving Ginger affect the number of conquers of Ginger against R.L.?

You missed the point by a mile....

Of course it won't change the number of Ginger's conquers against R.L. duh
But it DOES affect the number of conquers of R.L. against Ginger.

Which is why it was a response to your earlier statement

as they still were ahead of you before SCUM declared war on them.

I don't know why this argument keeps popping up anyway, its just common sense, Ginger has slowly lost ground since the war began just look at the map. If it was a stalemate as Ginger kept claiming it was, they wouldn't have lost any ground and the map would've remained relatively the same as far as Ginger villages were concerned.

It surprises me how many people can miss or ignore the obvious...

DeletedUser

Good Bye Ginger.

And thanks for the good times.

We had fun fighting you and you helped us by helping to hone the skills of our warriors.

We honor you - you have been a worthy adversary.

DeletedUser

You missed the point by a mile....

Of course it won't change the number of Ginger's conquers against R.L. duh
But it DOES affect the number of conquers of R.L. against Ginger.

Which is why it was a response to your earlier statement

Really? I did not say anything about R.L.'s conquers against Ginger.
So basically, you pretty much repeated what I said and tried to flame me for it.

My point is that the war would have lasted for a very long time further, and eventually another tribe would have to join in, whether it be against Ginger or R.L.. SCUM decided to seize the opportunity and do it now, so well done.

DeletedUser

Really? I did not say anything about R.L.'s conquers against Ginger.

You sure did:

"Wow Ginger sure had a lot of conquers in that one operation for it being a pitiful failure, as they still were ahead of you before SCUM declared war on them."

You're making a comparison of R.L.'s caps to Ginger's caps, so you sure are saying something about R.L.'s conquers against Ginger....

Include all the players they booted and that left, and we've probably outnobled them somewhere around 2 to 1.

And in tribal ops we outnobled them somewhere around 100 or more villages to 5 villages.... :icon_wink:

Shlomzi talked alot on the forums, but he sure is no expert at running ops....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We here in Ginger would like to thank R.L. for showing us really how to conduct a successful operation. After their mocking of us in this thread they launched their counter operation.

We waited and we prepared and last night their operation hit. Their original operation got a grand total of 10 villages, with 4 more being nobled in isolated places afterwards (K26 / East K36).

We would like to thank R.L. for the Four Million ODD and especially for shooting Maxxed1982 through the roof:

1 Maxxed1982 3,06 Mio.

He now controls rank 1 ODA, ODD and ODT. Thanks for that :icon_wink:
Your great operation managed to take two villages from him, one right in the centre of your K36 cluster, one which he will retake in a couple of ours. So yup - well played.

What I find most hilarious is that you mocked us for our operation where we took 20 villages, and about 10 villages in your clusters, which is more than you took in yours. Also note that you have 5 times more players than us :lol:

We hope you enjoy the 60 or so dead trains, the countless dead nukes and the complete success that was your operation :icon_rolleyes:

I think a huge well done is in order for:

We would again like to thank you for showing us, once again, that you are completely incapable of damaging our actives. We would also like to thank you for showing your hypocrisy at always saying I am so arrogant when you mocked us for our op where we have less players and villages than you, and you still did worse - nice.

I also find it extremely hilarious that you are always using the fact that I call you noobs against me. I mean, why wouldn't I? Here's what your own leader said..

Basically, calling them noobs, just in a slightly more polite and long-winded way. I found that entire circular quite hilarious to be honest, he was giving advice when he doesn't even understand how the game works himself on some of the aspects he was talking on :lol:

Current tallies for the R.L. Op are 10 was what they took, 4 retaken. Some others were taken by both sides that weren't part of the op.

So, we suck because we gave you 3 million ODD and took 20 villages. You gave us 4 million ODD and took 10 villages, what does that make you? :icon_wink:

Oh, and this made me laugh:

:lol:

Better luck next time.

Much love,
-Shlomz

Well the next time came and you went down. The last laugh was R.L.'s and heartily do they laugh.

R.L. have demolished you. Better luck in your next life sucker.

boofinds_image_2.jpg

DeletedUser

No if R.L. werent too busy mass recruiting everyone in their sight they would see that they in fact did not "Demolish" Ginger......the gangban did.

Now you obviously played a part in that gangbang but alone you guys/gals were doing nothing more to them than they were to you so lets not have another episode where everyone runs around claiming victory when really everyone is just laughing at you

DeletedUser

RL didn't demolish Ginger nor did there ops gain any significient ground. The war was going to be a stalemate where both tribes nobled each other's edges, Scum declaring was the ultimate factor.

DeletedUser

RL didn't demolish Ginger nor did there ops gain any significient ground. The war was going to be a stalemate where both tribes nobled each other's edges, Scum declaring was the ultimate factor.

Right....

... and Cpt_Jack was Aten's ultimate warrior on W2, eh? :lol:

DeletedUser

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hobgoblin-

We all know this world is rather boring, the 500 member limit has made it so. We all know the skill level is quite low, but 50 people cannot beat 1,000, although we can keep it at a stalemate. We have people quitting left, right and center. People are not enjoying themselves, hell, even I'm not enjoying myself, however, i stick around due to a promise I made to Max when I first joined Ginger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The obvious exaggeration aside, this basically says it all, R.L. managed to put pressure and demoralize your members. You may have held the line for awhile but with people quitting left and right for the past few days it wouldn't have been up for long.

A stalemate is when neither side is giving way. When your own people are quitting left and right you are giving way and losing is inevitable, and your people started quitting even before the SCUM war declaration.

As said before this was a war of attrition and Ginger was on its last legs, demoralization ultimately the last phase in any war and this is how wars are won or lost in TW, I've yet to see a tribe literally fight to the last man. It always dissolves at some point and Ginger fell like any other tribe.

DeletedUser

I should've changed my post, I should've put 'I thought...'

I still believe Scum declaring was the main factor though, you gotta' give respect where it's due though, which I have done to RL.

Viper: Was your post aimed at me? If it was, my tribe isn't Ginger.

DeletedUser

It was aimed at anyone from Ginger still denying R.L. made a significant dent.

Your post did trigger my response but it wasn't specifically aimed at you, I was just sort of annoyed people still think that R.L. did little more than hold their ground. So I hoped to set the record straight to Ginger mainly since they were the ones who put up this stalemate nonsense to begin with.

I apologize if the placement of the post was lousy and it looked like I was calling you a Ginger member. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser137

Subject: [player]sarahjw[/player] attacks [village]588|266[/village]
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Attacker has won

Luck: 19.2
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]sarahjw[/player]
Village: [village]617|257[/village]

Quantity:

unit_snob.png

Losses:

Defender: [player]KingPhilip[/player]
Village: [village]588|266[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

Change of loyalty: : Loyalty loss from 20 to 0
TW - Report converter

Best Capture Ever.

Captured with a fake noble...

DeletedUser

Fail

When was that EVER accomplished by R.L. on Ginger before SCUM declared? Hmm, NEVER...I believe that's correct. Be glad that Ginger has broke apart, seems like you guys get some easy vills to nab. Then again, you've proven anybody who can snipe a train within 2-5 seconds has nothing to fear from R.L. at all.

Congrats on braggin and boasting about vill captures when half of Ginger is quitting due to the break apart. But keep thinking it's because your players are so "leet!" You guys are terrific and give me a big laugh.

But what about REDWOLF BAKER and Taylan500 who have joined SCUM, you going to go after them? Claim them as refugees?

Go boil your head mate, you lost. Fail!

DeletedUser

Sorry to say it cause I like most of your posts, but in this case you are wrong. R.L.'s Op planners are very, very good. The Ops mounted so far have all been a resounding success contrary to popular belief. R.L. know that they have worked hard and cooperated together for this result.

Credit to SCUM in thier declaration, but that was not the catalyst that "made" ginger implode. R.L.'s constant well organised and well timed attacks cut the mustard and did the trick.