*I* declares on THOR/GODS, or vice-versa, whatever.

DeletedUser

Hey noob boy, this is a server with Archers, which seriously thrash the sword/spear combo and since most players don't use MA or use them in small numbers they are the best def going so surely he should be using archers, and hey since *I* had plenty of time before this kicked off and castle had plenty of time while it was going on, why was he building spears and HC? the answer is that he is a noob aswell.

If castle is so good why is it that when i sent 2 long range nukes, 15 minutes apart simply to do damage, i managed to clear his village in those 2 hits? He had over 17 hours to get set up for that.....

Good day Sir
-Eagle-

Nearly decided not to reply due to the lame first line of "Hey noob boy" but I guess since I'm bored and have some free time I will (Not to mention I'll be the bigger person since I'm most likely a better player than you are anyway).

As I said before the biggest factor for the hc/spear method is speed. I guess you missed that part or forgotten it during the 2 hours it took you to come up with that witty "noob boy" insult. Archers take a very long time to build up. Not exactly the ideal unit to be churning out while constantly under attack by the enemy and need quick defense.

eagleblaze29

I use the term noob boy for 2 reasons:
1-I have a LOT of work to do, many essays, pieces of coursework etc to write and i get sick and tired of seeing people posting "yeah well if we were active THOR would have lost" etc and i find it very noobish,
2-This is, as i said a world with archers and so it is noobish not to include them

hence the noob remark, i am more than happy to remove it if you want me to, seeing as i have had my fairly late coffee and am getting through my stack of work

At the end of the day, the spear/HC set up is a one hit wonder, they don't last very long, yeah they are good when you need to be churning them out but otherwise, they are useless on servers with archers.

Archers move at the same speed as spears, have slightly lower cavalry defence, but make up for it in overall defence which means that at the end of the day 1k archers will last longer than 1k spears, which means, had he had a proper def set up, which as i stated before, he had plenty of time to do, he would have lasted longer than he did, although given the kind of reports i have seen, he was bound to fall anyway

DeletedUser

I like have Castle kindly forgot about blowing up 6 nukes on a village of mine without even causing a dent in my def.

Yes Peter you are god of w7 and you have lost way more than 5 villages. Only reason you survived so long was a certain Thor player was supporting you along with Despair from K77. If it would have been just your own def you would have been crumbling alot sooner.

I've led the surge on you and plz don;t forgot I'm very aware of what your villages hold.

I will give you credit for downing 3 noble trains but I hardly put in effort into tightening them up top be more effective. I usually sent when you where asleep and you just got lucky and woke up in time.

You talk alot of shit for someone we weren't allowed to attack during the war because you made a deal with our leaders who funnily enough jumped ship

DeletedUser

Hey noob boy, this is a server with Archers, which seriously thrash the sword/spear combo and since most players don't use MA or use them in small numbers they are the best def going so surely he should be using archers, and hey since *I* had plenty of time before this kicked off and castle had plenty of time while it was going on, why was he building spears and HC? the answer is that he is a noob aswell.

If castle is so good why is it that when i sent 2 long range nukes, 15 minutes apart simply to do damage, i managed to clear his village in those 2 hits? He had over 17 hours to get set up for that.....

Good day Sir
-Eagle-

Oh you mean the villages that had already been attacked 12-15 times before you? Seriously get off your high horse if you think you and night2 are so great LOL. You try having 30+ incomings every day and defeating over 1m troops. I stopped trying on this world about a week ago when our tribe looked like it wouldn't try so why should I? Also, you build spears and HC when you're villages have been nuked 50+ times idiot.

DeletedUser

I like have Castle kindly forgot about blowing up 6 nukes on a village of mine without even causing a dent in my def.

Yes Peter you are god of w7 and you have lost way more than 5 villages. Only reason you survived so long was a certain Thor player was supporting you along with Despair from K77. If it would have been just your own def you would have been crumbling alot sooner.

I've led the surge on you and plz don;t forgot I'm very aware of what your villages hold.

I will give you credit for downing 3 noble trains but I hardly put in effort into tightening them up top be more effective. I usually sent when you where asleep and you just got lucky and woke up in time.

No Jed, that THOR player you're talking about had defense in my vills way before the war started, and if you count 10k spears/swords spread out over 10 vills a huge amount of defense, then ya he played a HUGE role man. You try being surrounded by people that were supposed to be personal allies then have them backstab. It's fun trust me. And btw, I really don't care anymore LOL. If THOR was in w10 99% of your players wouldn't make it past the rim.

DeletedUser

I use the term noob boy for 2 reasons:
1-I have a LOT of work to do, many essays, pieces of coursework etc to write and i get sick and tired of seeing people posting "yeah well if we were active THOR would have lost" etc and i find it very noobish,
2-This is, as i said a world with archers and so it is noobish not to include them

hence the noob remark, i am more than happy to remove it if you want me to, seeing as i have had my fairly late coffee and am getting through my stack of work

At the end of the day, the spear/HC set up is a one hit wonder, they don't last very long, yeah they are good when you need to be churning them out but otherwise, they are useless on servers with archers.

Archers move at the same speed as spears, have slightly lower cavalry defence, but make up for it in overall defence which means that at the end of the day 1k archers will last longer than 1k spears, which means, had he had a proper def set up, which as i stated before, he had plenty of time to do, he would have lasted longer than he did, although given the kind of reports i have seen, he was bound to fall anyway

LOL, dude do you not understand how much longer archers take to make? especially if those are you're only source of troops production. Just WOW lol.

eagleblaze29

wow, triple post, you truly are a noob aren't you!! lol

and hey, if you had a proper def set up and if you were as good as you claim you are, your defence would have held.

And yes i do know how long it takes to build archers, i incorporate them into my defence and for good reason, and p.s. i build them under pressure and no i don't end up with 30+ incomings daily, the last person to attack me failed miserably and lost his villages in return

p.s minnirnub, if you were stupid enough not to attack your enemy then that's your bad, hey then again jed isn't under protection now so attack away...if morale is an issue feel free to attack me and i'll show you noobs down in whichever tribes you guys are in now what a proper defensive with archers can do :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Green Viking why do you have your runescape sig on TW forums, are you really that lazy?

Anyway someone post ABCD vs Thor stats

DeletedUser

wow, triple post, you truly are a noob aren't you!! lol

and hey, if you had a proper def set up and if you were as good as you claim you are, your defence would have held.

And yes i do know how long it takes to build archers, i incorporate them into my defence and for good reason, and p.s. i build them under pressure and no i don't end up with 30+ incomings daily, the last person to attack me failed miserably and lost his villages in return

p.s minnirnub, if you were stupid enough not to attack your enemy then that's your bad, hey then again jed isn't under protection now so attack away...if morale is an issue feel free to attack me and i'll show you noobs down in whichever tribes you guys are in now what a proper defensive with archers can do :)

.... Jinxo/pro6 gave us a list of thor players we weren't allowed to touch from thor or we were kicked from i, we assumed it was for the tribes good not their personal gain so we didn't attack

DeletedUser

Oh you mean the villages that had already been attacked 12-15 times before you? Seriously get off your high horse if you think you and night2 are so great LOL. You try having 30+ incomings every day and defeating over 1m troops. I stopped trying on this world about a week ago when our tribe looked like it wouldn't try so why should I? Also, you build spears and HC when you're villages have been nuked 50+ times idiot.

If you really need fast production, you would made Cats too, they have a little defence too and you have more production ...

Also if you think a little you will get Archers are very better than Spears even when you need fast production!

Noble trains mostly come with axes ... Archers kill them easily!
It's correct you will have less troops because Archers product slower, but your defensive rate will be very more as archers kill cavalry too ...

Spear in this world with Archers is very useless!
You can test in simulator ;)

The only good thing for spears is moving 18 minutes per squad that if you have a good base and not be splited over the map you never don't need those little faster move!

As I already told this many times to others, I love 3 kind of people ...
1. Who build hybrids :lol:
2. Who build most of their villages offensive ...
3. Who build spears much ...

Because I can take their villages very easier than others!

Now go and still build spears!!!!!

DeletedUser

Wow thor really do think a lot of themselves for defeating two tribes that internally combusted.

We lost the war and I do give (some) THOR credit but for me, the reasons we lost the war were:

1. jinxo
whoever said 'he's just one guy in k77, he can't do much' then you have no clue.
- firstly he has 27 villages in k76
- secondly he was our one leader. No one else apart from him and maybe his concubine patsy, Pro6boarder, knew what was going on. So when one quits and the other goes inactive we get fairly screwed fairly quickly. Not only that, but the other duke, Ekaggen (85 villages in k76) also went inactive prior to the war - if jinxo and ekaggen were just able to send support troops (maybe jinxo did, i have no real clue but i suspect he didn't) we could have secured a ton more villages
- thirdly, jinxo was sitting a ton of villages with a lot on our front lines. He goes inactive, not only do we lose direction, we lose accounts which can actually do something in the war.
- fourth, jinxo gives our only spy account in THOR to mynizzle so we lose all inside information and get attacked from this new account when not expecting it.
- fifth, jinxo joins THOR!! That was unbelievable to a lot of us...people near jinxo's villas withdraw their front line support in case he attacks them (which he does). Not only that but moral drops and many people went inactive due to all this crap going on...including even more people on the front lines in k76 and beyond.

2. inactives
For some reason some THOR members seem to think we were ready for this war and had been planning for it. That is not true - jinxo got us into this war for reasons we have no clue about. I'm a baron and I had, and still have no idea why we went to war with THOR. One day we get told we are at war and to start attacks/send nobles. We were not prepared - if we were we would have made sure we had active people at the front lines and beyond, either through nobling them first or getting people to set acct sitters.

I'm sure thor had/have inactives but we really had a lot as our leaders seemed more concerned about making names for themselves on these forums than sorting out our tribe. Hell, the leaders themselves were inactive in game.

3. SOCOM
THOR did a lot of damage in k76 and this was largely done by ex-SOCOM members who really seemed to know what they were doing (although attacking abandoned villas is hardly difficult :lol:). Most seemed very skilled in fakes, clearing/noble timing etc etc...altho jed's always seemed way too spread out for a socom member...10-15 seconds between nobles? :icon_confused:

It's just a shame that socom lose respect for ditching their tribe and running to the nearest family tribe for safety the moment they get threatened though. SOCOM vs. *I* may have been a closer fight even with all the stuff mentioned above as our west flank was very exposed which would have partly made up the advantage we would have had being the bigger tribe.

4. spies
You had complete access to our forums and the leaders refused to do anything about it - anyone who shouted, for example, about how much support they sent was attacked very quickly, such as lady hilken lol!

So....that's my opinion. Congrats to THOR on defeating us - i only wish the circumstances were different and we could have given you a proper fight.

Flame me if you like...flame wars are fun :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you really need fast production, you would made Cats too, they have a little defence too and you have more production ...

Also if you think a little you will get Archers are very better than Spears even when you need fast production!

Noble trains mostly come with axes ... Archers kill them easily!
It's correct you will have less troops because Archers product slower, but your defensive rate will be very more as archers kill cavalry too ...

Spear in this world with Archers is very useless!
You can test in simulator ;)

The only good thing for spears is moving 18 minutes per squad that if you have a good base and not be splited over the map you never don't need those little faster move!

As I already told this many times to others, I love 3 kind of people ...
1. Who build hybrids :lol:
2. Who build most of their villages offensive ...
3. Who build spears much ...

Because I can take their villages very easier than others!

Now go and still build spears!!!!!

khosh vaght tam but wow, you should stop posting.

calculate the defense you get from building spears for 24 hours compared to 24 hours of archer production and you get better def stats with spears. And the HC makes up for some of the inherent weaknesses of the spears.

So when time is short it seems he did the right thing.

Your time would be better spent thinking of better insults than 'noob boy' than posting here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Code:
Producting 1  Spear Fighter In Barracks Level 25        =   158 Seconds
Producting 1  Archer        In Barracks Level 25        =   279 Seconds
Producting 1  Heavy Cavalry In Stable   Level 20        =   758 Seconds
Producting 1  Catapult      In Workshop Level 15        =  2013 Seconds
Each       24 Hours                                     = 86400 Seconds

We can Product 546 Spear Fighters  in 24 Hours
We can Product 309 Archers         in 24 Hours
We can Product 113 Heave Cavalries in 24 Hours
We can Product  42 Catapults       in 24 Hours

So What He Was Doing When Under Attack In 24 Hours:
Code:
Spear Fighter = 546
Heavy Cavalry = 113
Catapult      =  42
(He Was Not Building Catapults, But I Added For Having Same Status)

And What I Say To Do When Under Attack In 24 Hours:
Code:
Archer        = 309
Heavy Cavalry = 113
Catapult      =  42

Now let Compare When You Are Under Attack, You Dodge Attacks And You Want Kill 1 Noble From Incoming Noble Train!
Code:
Attacker Units: 0   0 1000 0 0 0 0   0 0  0 0 1
Losses:         0   0  818 0 0 0 0   0 0  0 0 1
Defender Units: 546 0    0 0 0 0 0 113 0 42 0 0
Losses:         546 0    0 0 0 0 0 113 0 42 0 0

- - - - -

Attacker Units: 0 0 1000   0 0 0 0   0 0  0 0 1
Losses:         0 0 1000   0 0 0 0   0 0  0 0 1
Defender Units: 0 0    0 309 0 0 0 113 0 42 0 0
Losses:         0 0    0 285 0 0 0 104 0 39 0 0

eagleblaze29

yet another noob who double posts......

scarmanga your own list is a testament to what a mess *I* truly was

Never should a leader be left to sit 3/4 of the tribe...no wonder JINXO got fed up and switched/noble-ed *I*, hell i am far from a JINXO fan but i can see the point at which that becomes a joke. As for the rest of your "leaders" clearly they no longer wished to lead a tribe of ungrateful innactives like yourself.

Your 2nd point about having no prior knowledge is rubbish considering the fact that i personally received more than 1 IGM prior to the so called "war" between *I*/THOR/Aradath/ and whoever else it was V SOCOM...and these were not high ranking players so maybe they just didn't like you and your noobienish to tell you?:icon_rolleyes:
THOR is not a perfect or "elite" tribe, i mean they have a fair few innactives and a lot of people i would be more than happy to noble, but hey, never once did we complain about it and go, oh well it's because of the innactives that we are losing.... (maybe because after week 1 we were ALWAYS on top)

Though well done on being one of the ONLY *I* members to actually acknowledge the fact that you have lost, your excuse making takes away from that greatly though.

And hey, spears V Archers production...ever heard of dodging? - p.s. Night2 those stats are great lol^^ -
calculate the defense you get from building spears for 24 hours compared to 24 hours of archer production and you get better def stats with spears. And the HC makes up for some of the inherent weaknesses of the spears.
Go choke on Nights stats lol

-Eagle-

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow thor really do think a lot of themselves for defeating two tribes that internally combusted.

We lost the war and I do give (some) THOR credit but for me, the reasons we lost the war were:

1. jinxo
whoever said 'he's just one guy in k77, he can't do much' then you have no clue.
- firstly he has 27 villages in k76
- secondly he was our one leader. No one else apart from him and maybe his concubine patsy, Pro6boarder, knew what was going on. So when one quits and the other goes inactive we get fairly screwed fairly quickly. Not only that, but the other duke, Ekaggen (85 villages in k76) also went inactive prior to the war - if jinxo and ekaggen were just able to send support troops (maybe jinxo did, i have no real clue but i suspect he didn't) we could have secured a ton more villages
- thirdly, jinxo was sitting a ton of villages with a lot on our front lines. He goes inactive, not only do we lose direction, we lose accounts which can actually do something in the war.
- fourth, jinxo gives our only spy account in THOR to mynizzle so we lose all inside information and get attacked from this new account when not expecting it.
- fifth, jinxo joins THOR!! That was unbelievable to a lot of us...people near jinxo's villas withdraw their front line support in case he attacks them (which he does). Not only that but moral drops and many people went inactive due to all this crap going on...including even more people on the front lines in k76 and beyond.

- Firstly, His 27 villages in K76 are correctly beside of K77!
- Secondly, You mean you haven't any sqauds or teams or anything like it in your tribe? If even a tribe have no leader Squad still have their leaders ...
Or maybe your tribe coordinating attacks was all on Jinxo!?
- Thirdly, I agree, Jinxo was sat, but usually accounts under sitting haven't many ability in wars ...
- Fourth, Anyway you had a spy too! But later you lost it!
- Fifth, This is accepltable!

2. inactives
For some reason some THOR members seem to think we were ready for this war and had been planning for it. That is not true - jinxo got us into this war for reasons we have no clue about. I'm a baron and I had, and still have no idea why we went to war with THOR. One day we get told we are at war and to start attacks/send nobles. We were not prepared - if we were we would have made sure we had active people at the front lines and beyond, either through nobling them first or getting people to set acct sitters.

I'm sure thor had/have inactives but we really had a lot as our leaders seemed more concerned about making names for themselves on these forums than sorting out our tribe. Hell, the leaders themselves were inactive in game.

Your tribe was ready for war with SOCOM, as Jinxo mailed to you guys even a complete mail for it!
Even SOCOM fornt lines and Thor front lines were same!

And Thor had many inactives too! Our branches, Thor3, Thor4 and Thor5 didn't done any work! Just lost villages ...

3. SOCOM
THOR did a lot of damage in k76 and this was largely done by ex-SOCOM members who really seemed to know what they were doing (although attacking abandoned villas is hardly difficult :lol:). Most seemed very skilled in fakes, clearing/noble timing etc etc...altho jed's always seemed way too spread out for a socom member...10-15 seconds between nobles? :icon_confused:

It's just a shame that socom lose respect for ditching their tribe and running to the nearest family tribe for safety the moment they get threatened though. SOCOM vs. *I* may have been a closer fight even with all the stuff mentioned above as our west flank was very exposed which would have partly made up the advantage we would have had being the bigger tribe.

Don't forget this war started because of SOCOM! SOCOM guys came back to their home Thor (SOCOM players were our Ex-Tribe mates) and Jinxo got angry that he could not attack SOCOM any more, so he started war with Thor!
Anyway thanks too SOCOM for this war, because I got a lot of villages =P

4. spies
You had complete access to our forums and the leaders refused to do anything about it - anyone who shouted, for example, about how much support they sent was attacked very quickly, such as lady hilken lol!

So....that's my opinion. Congrats to THOR on defeating us - i only wish the circumstances were different and we could have given you a proper fight.

Flame me if you like...flame wars are fun :icon_twisted:
Anyway we didn't used your infos much, me personaly never didn't used even 1 single thing from your forums for my sqaud plans, those infoes were useless for me!
They could only be a little useful for frontlines ...

And don't forget your tribe when was under G2 name first started the spies games on us!
Jinxo at that time had live access to our external forums ... That was a game that your tribe started ...

And in the end, I'm really tired to continue to theese talks!
Finish it!!!!

Good Luck Too All!

DeletedUser

Green Viking why do you have your runescape sig on TW forums, are you really that lazy?

Good one. Really that was a well thought insult. I guess he was busy doing work on *I* that he didn't have time to change it?

DeletedUser

Hi -eagle-, how's that little person complex treating you? I didn't think people actually still used the word 'noob' seriously anymore.

Never should a leader be left to sit 3/4 of the tribe...no wonder JINXO got fed up and switched/noble-ed *I*, hell i am far from a JINXO fan but i can see the point at which that becomes a joke.
Jinxo went out of his way to make himself the sitter of those accounts. He didn't ask anyone else to take any of the accounts so if he's complaining about being fed up then he only has himself to blame. At any time he could have shared the responsibilities but he fancies himself as a bit of a rambo and wanted to do it all himself.

As for the rest of your "leaders" clearly they no longer wished to lead a tribe of ungrateful innactives like yourself.
Uhh what lol? Jinxo was our only leader who was active when the war started and when was I inactive lol? Oh right, you don't know what you're talking about, ok.

Your 2nd point about having no prior knowledge is rubbish considering the fact that i personally received more than 1 IGM prior to the so called "war" between *I*/THOR/Aradath/ and whoever else it was V SOCOM...and these were not high ranking players so maybe they just didn't like you and your noobienish to tell you?
Noobienish? lol. I'm so glad you received a message but you're not in *I* - we only found out the day we were told to attack...we had no preparation or forewarning. I can forward you the mail if you really want or you could just stfu.

Though well done on being one of the ONLY *I* members to actually acknowledge the fact that you have lost, your excuse making takes away from that greatly though.
They were the *reasons* we lost, not *excuses* :icon_wink:

And hey, spears V Archers production...ever heard of dodging? - p.s. Night2 those stats are great lol^^ -
Ever heard of having a life and not being active 24/7 like you? So what if he didn't dodge...maybe tribal wars isn't as important to him as it is to you :lol:

Good one. Really that was a well thought insult. I guess he was busy doing work on *I* that he didn't have time to change it?
Yeh...that one inactive *I*L member he nobled must have really soaked up all his time :$

eagleblaze29

i'd like to begin by congratulating you on being able to consildate a group of quotes into one post, not several.

I wont quote everything but here goes.

No i wont STFU, so yes please do forward that message to me by all means.
Yes they are excuses, not reasons, there is a difference, please look it up.
If you were truly active I would be able to recall your name mentioned as i am able to with all active members of *I* who were activly taking part, which to be honest wasnt many......

And to be exact, i did not reveice A message, but SEVERAL MESSAGES, all prior to this, seriously though why were you out of the loop lol?
And how come SOCOM knew about it before *I*s members? what does that say aye?

As for playing this 24/7 i think you will find that i am not one of those people at all...i am currently on 4 courses at college which is more than most of the people i go to college with and acheiving high grades in all, i am part of an online clan playing an online FPS and i spend a fair few nights in the week playing that if not out with friends.........so as much as i would want to be, i can't be online 24/7 due to personal RL and social RL commitments....sorry to rain on your little flame parade.

Do you need me to tell you what RL is? Are you familiar with this thing?

And i think the word noob is a perfectly acceptable word as it descirbes the actions of people like you on these forums quite well without going into great detail.
Please note the way in which the word is intended as it has more than one meaning.

You must be extremly happy you found people to have a little flame match with but i tire of these meaningless encounters on these forums, if any member or ex-members of *I* actually have something of value which has ANY level of fact to it then i will dignify it with a response, all people like you who post about the innactives that "caused your defeat" and so on are just spammers whining about losing a war you could never win in the first place.

Thanks alot for filling these last 20 minutes though, killed some time for me.

-Eagle-

DeletedUser

i'd like to begin by congratulating you on being able to consildate a group of quotes into one post, not several.
Wow...you flame someone for double posting and for using quotes? Are you never satisfied, oh great one? :icon_sad:

Yes they are excuses, not reasons, there is a difference, please look it up.
Errrrmmm....lol? They are the reasons we lost...why would i need excuses? You just seem to want to turn everything into a petty flame war so you have to argue every worthless point but whatever floats your boat...

If you were truly active I would be able to recall your name mentioned as i am able to with all active members of *I* who were activly taking part, which to be honest wasnt many......
I was over a continent away from the action...but how does that make me inactive? I had all my def troops out supporting and sent regular fakes and nukes to people in k76. Damn that mynizzle for dodging my 60+ hour attacks tho...must have seen them coming or something :icon_eek:

And how come SOCOM knew about it before *I*s members? what does that say aye?
It means socom had good leadership and *I* didnt...thanks for making my point altho, i was talking about the thor war

As for playing this 24/7 i think you will find that i am not one of those people at all...i am currently on 4 courses at college which is more than most of the people i go to college with and acheiving high grades in all, i am part of an online clan playing an online FPS and i spend a fair few nights in the week playing that
I take it back - that's an awesome life!!! lol. But wait a moment, you flamed someone for not being online enough to dodge 30+ attacks a day so you're totally contradicting your initial flames lol. Gf, padawan.

Do you need me to tell you what RL is? Are you familiar with this thing?
Yes...I will immediatly start playing an online FPS (what does that mean?? lol) and spend a fair few nights a week doing that. I'm sure my gf won't mind one bit!!

-Turkey Buzzard-

DeletedUser

Chilli Gonzales said:
I see the future of this thread, I see violence, I see bloodshed, I see *TT, *P, I see *areeth, I can see a large geschlossen sign.
Very LOL :lol:

Please Finish Theese Talk Everybody ...
Everything was necassery were posted by both side, everybody can read and think on them and decide ...

From now talks are going to a wrong way anyway ...
So finish theese talks ...

And I won't post anything more about theese, what I needed to post, I sent ...

Others can decide who is right and who is wrong ...

FINISH!