*I* declares on THOR/GODS, or vice-versa, whatever.

rigs destroyer

lol dont lock a topic that actually has interesting discussions in it.

DeletedUser

I think the topic is still relevant since Thor is still fighting ABCD. Maybe an edited title is all that is needed.

rigs destroyer

ah good good. Well then sssshhh dont get ideas into THORS heads. Their as allies to us :p

DeletedUser

SOCOM beat *I*. By itself, thor would have fallen already. you would have lost K85 and 76. K75 actives would run to MARS and an allies SOCOM and *I* would have nobled K86 at our leisure. Unfortunately our leader made the biggest mistake ever and backstabbed the best tribe in the game. Then they reorganized your pitiful tribe and helped kick our ass.

Now THOR, you are a good tribe. But a little advise, use this time to clean house and noble off all the inactives in your tribe. Then you will be a truly great tribe. Do it fast or you might end up like *I*, facing your greatest war yet and finding out that your tribe is bloated and half inactive.

Socom 4lyfe
*I*MOO FTW

well according to me socom came from uit and uit became thor.
nd uit was known to be one of the best organized tribes yes we we're a bit less organized when the war started but it is because it startled us and we didn't see it comming it took out a huge ammount of our village but once we got the time to strike back we did and we owned the region. we would've won with or without socom

DeletedUser

Please attend we haven't SOCOM or THOR!

We all was from UIT and now again we are here under 1 name ;)

Theese talks will only make problems that there is different between SOCOMs or THORs! We all are in 1 tribe under one name and frineds as we was in UIT ...

And to all THORs and SOCOMs, don't let others with theese talks make us a part!

DeletedUser

Please attend we haven't SOCOM or THOR!

We all was from UIT and now again we are here under 1 name ;)

Theese talks will only make problems that there is different between SOCOMs or THORs! We all are in 1 tribe under one name and frineds as we was in UIT ...

And to all THORs and SOCOMs, don't let others with theese talks make us a part!

indeed:lol::lol:

eagleblaze29

Ok, what i am going to say is adressed to EVERYONE

SOCOM was not a tribe who's goal was to be the most organised/"elite" tribe in this world.
SOCOM was founded and built on by people sick and tired of a sea of blue and an army of innactives.

As a result SOCOM was unlike any other tribe and so everything we touched turned to gold in our hands.

A series of events led to SOCOM disbanding, a large majority joined THOR.

SOCOM members DID NOT, re-organise THOR as soon as they arrived. They KICK STARTED the engine.

As with any tribe like THOR innactives were a problem, they are a meat shield.
However there were many active THOR members who did their part.

It is a FACT that SOCOM members took more enemy villages than THOR members, HOWEVER this is irrelevant. Experience and points meant that SOCOM could throw themselves straight into the fray.

The statement that THOR would have beaten *I* without SOCOM is neither here nor there, that is not how things went, if you truly want my opinion on this, IGM me, and i will give you an unbais, honest answer. And if anyone truly feels that SOCOM did nothing for THOR, i'm sure all those that once resided in SOCOM can leave you to it if that's what you want.

Nowadays, SOCOM and THOR are united under one roof, as such we are one entity, it may take time, but soon enough THOR will shed its innactives and its old inneffetive ways and will become a tribe people wish was a sim-city tribe when they realise that we border them.

This war is over, depending on your perspective it has ended for different reasons, but none the less, it is over.

-Eagle-

DeletedUser

SOCOM was not a tribe who's goal was to be the most organised/"elite" tribe in this world.
SOCOM was founded and built on by people sick and tired of a sea of blue and an army of innactives.

ironic! they are now in the biggist family ive seen... thats alot of blue lolz. but i kno what u mean

DeletedUser

thanks for the insight eagle, i really do appreciate that.

Good luck to the new THOR in the upcoming months. Hope your future endeavors are successful.

Good luck reorganizing your tribe and have fun nobling your inactives.

K77 will soon be transformed into a peace-loving tribe in tribute to one of the funniest and well loved tribes in the history of Tribal Wars.

Pyce and love people, cya on the flip side.

DeletedUser

who SOCOM? Like i really did not even know there was a tribe called that whenever it was/is around LOL. Was/is anywhere near k67? If not then thats probably why :/

DeletedUser

thanks for the insight eagle, i really do appreciate that.

Good luck to the new THOR in the upcoming months. Hope your future endeavors are successful.

Good luck reorganizing your tribe and have fun nobling your inactives.

K77 will soon be transformed into a peace-loving tribe in tribute to one of the funniest and well loved tribes in the history of Tribal Wars.

Pyce and love people, cya on the flip side.

I will miss our idle chatter/jabs back and forth=(

DeletedUser

Exactly.
And as for the start of the topic. Whoever told me to read that. I read it at that time and the majority of posts were completely separate tribes and Jinxo. And all I am saying is that many of the members you are attacking and 'want their villages' were members who respected you and only continued fighting when Jinx and co. jumped to you because they wanted to go down with the tribe of friends.

Well THOR I hope you can at least give some respect to the members who you spammed with hundreds of incomings, yet they still held out for sometime with only 10 or so members giving their full support, and give them a chance. And yes I am finally an *I* player who admits defeat, I hope none of my points are seen as excuses, merely facts.
All the best.

I was sitting for all of the members with 100+ incomings, sorry, they didn't give a crap enough to play their own accounts, they don't deserve "respect" for being inactive and just sitting in *I* to be nobled.

rigs destroyer

Jinx I am aware of that. But I was referring to Castly and Wrath. (not sure if you sat them).

DeletedUser

Jinx I am aware of that. But I was referring to Castly and Wrath. (not sure if you sat them).

Yea, I did. Wrath not so much, I think I may have sat for him for like a day max, but thats also why he was put off limits to THOR members, he can actually play for himself. Castly did a decent job, but got an acc on w10 and has ignored 7 since I think :icon_cool: