I heard something happened in S²ORM

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

deadsocks

They have nothing. They don't know what they're chatting about. They have not a single thing that can be said against us. If they don't already know they're in the worng, then they're idiots.....but then again it's not exactly anything new.

They tried warring Deus thinking that they'd be easy, because they're the 1337 half of the west, but they failed so miserably. I don't like Deus, they know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But I respect them 100x more than ROnin, because at the end of the day, they don't fail themselves. The world respects them in some respects. No one respects ROnin. You have a few good players, yes. But you cannot have any way of backing up anything, hence only one measley reply from Ronin in this entire thread.
Even if that's all true, I still wanna hear what their view of the world is. They must think they're in the right, or they would have stayed in S²ORM. I wanna know what it looks like from their eyes, no matter how warped, or unsourced that might be.

conquer323

quite interesting.Lots of backstabbers.Good luck to those who help others and stay honest and dont use dirty tricks such as spying :icon_smile:

Bo-John-bo

But I respect them 100x more than ROnin, because at the end of the day, they don't fail themselves. The world respects them in some respects. No one respects ROnin.

The great one, where does Hyper fall in your respect continuum? Above or below Ronin?

DeletedUser

For me, it's just another set of defectors who changed sides plenty of times. I'm just referring to the ~SO~ portion, not AYREON. AYREON gets respect for loyalty and growth, ever since the original mathedras (I believe it was) they've been fairly respectable. ~SO~ on the other hand warred MANIC, lost horribly, then allied MANIC, then became FS, then warred V-V-V (kinda), then lost to Storm, then joined SOA, then left SOA, then merged to Deus' side...it's long and complicated, and I probably made a mistake or two, but I'm fairly sure the ~SO~ side is just as traitorous as RONIN, but the memory was never as fresh or as long lasting, because this war is the most important yet.

The Great 1One1

The great one, where does Hyper fall in your respect continuum? Above or below Ronin?

I can't honestly say, in terms of loyalty. But in terms of skill, I would be lying if I said I felt Hyper had better players than Ronin.

DocJunior25

I can say as a former leader of ~SO~ and FS those guys were very loyal even when SOA were out to get me none of them attacked me and they were never loyal to soa just there by necesity to survive:icon_biggrin:

oscar9

Interesting reading.. Has been a while since I quit this world so it was nice with a recap

DeletedUser

sorry TGO - this thread is very informing but doesnt beat the comics :(

DeletedUser

I can say as a former leader of ~SO~ and FS those guys were very loyal even when SOA were out to get me none of them attacked me and they were never loyal to soa just there by necesity to survive:icon_biggrin:

...did you just prove my point? I think so.

Bo-John-bo

...did you just prove my point? I think so.

You called us (Ex-FS) traitorous, however we remained loyal to the ones that counted, our friends. When your leaders abandon you without so much as a goodbye AND they disband your tribe it kind of screws things up a little.

DeletedUser

1) That doesn't account for the other changes in side.
2) Loyal to one friend, despite disregarding tribe orders. This disregard undermines leadership, undermines motivation for the other members who do what the tribe asks, and undermines cooperation, and thus could've contributed to the fall of SOA in the first place.
3) This lack of loyalty to the tribe came before the tribe fell, if I'm not mistaken in the sequence of events, and so SOA had every right to expect cooperation from members.

Still traitorous to me. Perhaps not to this ex-leader of those, but in all other situations that I cited and to the tribe.

Bo-John-bo

1) That doesn't account for the other changes in side.
2) Loyal to one friend, despite disregarding tribe orders. This disregard undermines leadership, undermines motivation for the other members who do what the tribe asks, and undermines cooperation, and thus could've contributed to the fall of SOA in the first place.
3) This lack of loyalty to the tribe came before the tribe fell, if I'm not mistaken in the sequence of events, and so SOA had every right to expect cooperation from members.

Still traitorous to me. Perhaps not to this ex-leader of those, but in all other situations that I cited and to the tribe.

I only joined when they were FS so cant say about before, and the war with V-V-V could hardly be called a war. I can hardly remember anything about it, how serious was it?

I have never denied we had nothing to do with the fall of SOA, I doubt it was good for SOA what we did.

Can you honestly say you have always been 100% loyal to every tribe you have ever been in? Would you be more loyal to a tribe that you dont enjoy playing in, than to your friends who you love playing with?

DeletedUser

I only joined when they were FS so cant say about before, and the war with V-V-V could hardly be called a war. I can hardly remember anything about it, how serious was it?

Depending on your perception of serious, FS did do a bit of damage, but mainly did support-work. That doesn't mean their loyalty didn't shift, however. As for before FS, you'll have to take my word for it if you're unaware then, which leaves me correct there unless some of the old ~SO~ have corrections.

I have never denied we had nothing to do with the fall of SOA, I doubt it was good for SOA what we did.

Can you honestly say you have always been 100% loyal to every tribe you have ever been in? Would you be more loyal to a tribe that you dont enjoy playing in, than to your friends who you love playing with?

I can't say I have, but I can say I haven't helped the enemy by changing to their side more than once. When this ex-leader was kicked, was he alone? If so, then you were already playing with your friends, and would only have had to be loyal to the tribe to increase its efficiency, and thus help the tribe succeed. By not doing so, you created more mayhem, distrust, and disloyalty, and as such made the game less enjoyable. And even if we assume that you shouldn't have attacked this player, there's still the other cases to say that FS (and ~SO~ as the originals) have been more unloyal than RONIN, which is the root of it all. RONIN switched from MANIC to Storm's side, and is still on Storm's side, despite being a separate entity. Methinks RONIN is more respectable in terms of traitorous activity.

DeletedUser

hyper doesnt have better players then ronin

ronin has me, hyper does not ;)

Bo-John-bo

Why would I want the tribe to succeed when I hated my time there? I nearly quit the game due to my time in SOA, I can admit they were very organised and worked really well but it just didnt suit my style of play. I wanted to have fun and mess around a bit.

What I did made the game more enjoyable, Me thinks I have always been on Deus's side, I just got stuck in the wrong tribe for a while. Oh and to your previous comment about us merging to Deus's side, thats just bull.