If Carlsberg did circulars - it wouldn't be like this

DeletedUser

WHAT?! The message from DouPantou above was through Skype? It's clearly a TW IGM. Or do Skype messages always start with "doupantou today at 11:49"?

stellro

lol - you get even better in your story telling.....but sometimes you have to back it up with proof

It was sent through TW on 31.12.11 at 11:49am ST - I have the message if proof is actually needed - or you can just admit your wrong.....

It was not sent through SKYPE - it was not before you nobled 4 GOH villages without warning - and it was not before we had already been informed of your plans to attack and declare on us once more....

DeletedUser

WHAT?! The message from DouPantou above was through Skype? It's clearly a TW IGM. Or do Skype messages always start with "doupantou today at 11:49"?

What are you smoking? We get messages through skype. Why send Igm to us. It just blow there cover

BTW i live in B.C we have good bud but clearly you have better

[spoil]Defender: Silverbirdgr
Destination: a02. ~GOH~ (474|574) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 5865 203 2677 0 186 0 0[/spoil]

[spoil]Attacker: Silverbirdgr
Origin: 001 Ax Forge (465|569) K54

Quantity: 0 0 6281 161 2842 0 206 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6281 144 2842 0 206 0 0[/spoil]

How many nukes does this guy have left? Guy is getting raped already!

DeletedUser

We have scout reports on all villages, he does not have "shed loads"

Stellro actually send attacks towards us, "nut up or shut up"

velibor

I get cocky regardless, it adds to the fun of the game - SKYPE alone won't defeat us :icon_wink:
Lol I Don't understand...what is GOH view point of this...from what i understand (according to your words)...Skype is losing/having a stalemate with onfire...therefore we need to make more enemies? Why would we attack without a reason.....Am i missing something here? Unless you admit your tribe is free food your logic makes no sence...and considering you already said Skype can't beat you alone ^^ this makes your contradicting ideology even more confusing than it already is lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't care if it was Reece, Siritz, you or Santa Clause honestly. Was there somewhere that I said that we were waiting for an answer from Reece? Is there some tribal wars rule than states:

"When being attacked by another tribe, you must wait for Reece to contact you to let you know that this attack is valid or not before protecting yourself"?

I don't think that rule exists. If so, please cite it for me. Fact is, Skype was sending attacks at us before we talked with OnFire. I'm really done with that argument because it's been proven enough times over and going in circular arguments with someone just brings me down to their level.

stellro

Lol I Don't understand...what is GOH view point of this...from what i understand (according to your words)...Skype is losing/having a stalemate with onfire...therefore we need to make more enemies? Why would we attack without a reason.....Am i missing something here? Unless you admit your tribe is free food your logic makes no sence...

You tell us - it is our fault that Reece went on holiday and no-one else within your tribe can control its players????

That you have no communication within your tribe that confirms that diplomacy talks are underway with another tribe???

That you have children in your tribe like 3 Amigos and you believe everything they tell you???

That your really that arrogant????

We was minding our own business - recovering prior to going on the offensive with Onfire - you guys caused this.....but hey-ho - just as long as everyone else can see SKYPE for what it is and enjoy the popcorn along the way we're happy :)

velibor

I don't care if it was Reece, Siritz, you or Santa Clause honestly. Was there somewhere that I said that we were waiting for an answer from Reece? Is there some tribal wars rule than states:

"When being attacked by another tribe, you must wait for Reece to contact you to let you know that this attack is valid or not before protecting yourself"?

I don't think that rule exists. If so, please cite it for me. Fact is, Skype was sending attacks at us before we talked with OnFire. I'm really done with that argument because it's been proven enough times over and going in circular arguments with someone just brings me down to their level.

Lol same goes to you...is there a rule against declaring war on Goh...or is there a rule about messaging your members saying our side of the story...even if our story isn't true...is there a rule against using propaganda ingame?

Lol stellro since your tribe is full of powerful and mighty men i suggest you have a gang fight vs somebody or something if you wana win because obviously in this game age doesn't matter...amigos cleared half your tribe by himself...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If i know Recce set up any diplomatic ties i would of got the attacks stoped! All he said is he wanted to talk diplomatic ties, now did you ever get around to that? That was 5 days before our attacks were sent

Really, i guess attacking a random tribe is bad! We call it expanding

stellro

If i know Recce set up any diplomatic ties i would of got the attacks stoped! All he said is he wanted to talk diplomatic ties, now did you ever get around to that? That was 5 days before our attacks were sent

If you tell me what beach he is on I'll go now shall I?????

even if our story isn't true...

Boom - thats all I wanted you to say - and that took all of what a couple of hours........

DeletedUser

Do you really want to see Recce in a speedo? I highly doubt it

Setllro like i said, "nut up or shut up". Send attacks towards us or play a differnt game

DeletedUser

Huh? I never claimed there was a rule against it. But finally you are admitting "...even if our story isn't true". That's the whole point of this thread. You've been saying all along that everything was the truth. I don't know why all of the sudden you had a change of heart and are admitting it's all false.

DeletedUser

Huh? I never claimed there was a rule against it. But finally you are admitting "...even if our story isn't true". That's the whole point of this thread. You've been saying all along that everything was the truth. I don't know why all of the sudden you had a change of heart and are admitting it's all false.

Can we please have someone from ~Goh~ who actually wars in game talking on these forums. At least Magnato when he flames he attacks in game. You guys are just hot air

velibor

If you tell me what beach he is on I'll go now shall I?????

Boom - thats all I wanted you to say - and that took all of what a couple of hours........

"Boom" there goes...he exploded...i knew it i just knew it'd happen...

stellro

Can we please have someone from ~Goh~ who actually wars in game talking on these forums. At least Magnato when he flames he attacks in game. You guys are just hot air

Attack on the way - 92 hours from landing :icon_wink:

I think you miss the point of the externals......my whole aim was to show your tribe for what it was - full of sh*te - and it only took a couple of hours.....

Others will make judgements on you - the things you say - what to believe or not.....

I havent lied once......still counts for something in my world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I still don't see how i lied, we had no diplomatic ties. We got info of support from both tribes happening.

Correction: I lied that we have no spy in ~Goh~ but who needs one in there anyways? They will get destroyed

Let's see what your PnP does then, if people look differnt on us we will find out

You guys are good for nothing but turtling, we showed you reports of Evil Clown lossing shed loads of nukes and you guys did nothing about it but talk about doing something. We still did our ops while you sat there doing nothing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not you who lied lambezz - it's velibor. And finally he admitted it. Not that I have some high moral standard against ever lying, but if everyone else can see that he's admitting to the lie, it only proves that he can't be trusted going forward. He swore to back us all along with OnFire, then allowed attacks through at us?!? Given, we are smaller and we understand that it's easy to play with smaller tribes. It's also easy to flame smaller tribes and ask "Where are the attacks?" That's all simple to do, so certainly we are not going to reply to those messages since it's pointless to do so. But, when you start lying to the smaller tribes to get the upper hand, it only proves that you are (for some reason which has yet to be explained) scared of the small tribes.

velibor

Attack on the way - 92 hours from landing :icon_wink:

I think you miss the point of the externals......my whole aim was to show your tribe for what it was - full of sh*te - and it only took a couple of hours.....

Others will make judgements on you - the things you say - what to believe or not.....

I havent lied once......still counts for something in my world :icon_cool:

You lied...you just clearly stated in your last post that you exploded and here you are....

lol because you're obviously too stuppid to understand... my comment was made to show you what an idiot you are...if everyone took out random parts of people's messages like you did out of mine...a bunch of people would think you're a bomb...others would get to conclusion you're a baloon who just popped...while some might think you were a chicken with a fire cracker up its a** and exploded for whatever reason...

stellro

Magnetoo is far better at PnP responses than you guys......yes he is annoying but at least he doesnt sell his tribe down the river the first chance he gets :icon_eek:

What have we learnt in the last 2 hours......

That not only SKYPE is, as we stated, full of it, but they also cannot handle aggressive PnP and fold quite early doors.....not the sort of tribe that I'd like to share my secrets with.....but I'd love to play you at poker :icon_wink: